Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I forgot about this :skull: the top 10 even the top 20 are so strong rn. Why does it feel like she always has the worst of luck. 

Ikr :clack: Entire Top10 on Spotify US pulling like 2M+ streams everyday. 

:clack:

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

of course you f-words would go back to sucking up to Blade and even apologising to him :ahh:

 

It has NOT been confirmed that she delayed ANYTHING. 

Go stream KKKamila sis

One thing I definitely switched on was the shaky camera that would pan behind the audience's heads at times. It emphasizes her being on a stage and adds the layer of being unreachable 

2 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

of course you f-words would go back to sucking up to Blade and even apologising to him :ahh:

 

It has NOT been confirmed that she delayed ANYTHING. 

Even if it wasn't delayed, that reddit user's February info was wrong as well and I just had plain wrong info, apologizing for being unnecessarily rude to a member of the same fanbase that is trying to help y'all during a doubt is warranted and welcome.

Have fun being in the minority looking a fool again.

This special is everything 

I'm at born this way and wow the material

truly her best tour tbh

1 minute ago, Blade said:

Even if it wasn't delayed, that reddit user's February info was wrong as well and I just had plain wrong info, apologizing for being unnecessarily rude to a member of the same fanbase that is trying to help y'all during a doubt is warranted and welcome.

Have fun being in the minority looking a fool again.

I never liked you cuz you always seemed attention seeking. Hope you will be wrong again in the future :heart:

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

I never liked you cuz you always seemed attention seeking. Hope you will be wrong again in the future :heart:

All i said was February back in January, yet stans. Very attention seeking. Be gone 🚬.

5 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Go stream KKKamila sis

I sure will, she released 2 major bops so far and has completely reinveted herself, proud of her  :heart:

 

ezgif-4-4e68a7e62b.thumb.gif.b67e4f58bb5

3 minutes ago, Blade said:

All i said was February back in January, yet stans. Very attention seeking. Be gone 🚬.

I'm mostly talking about your behaviour during the Chromatica era and how desperate you were to be the IT insider. "I gave you the dates!11!!", when it was quite obvious/was a lucky guess.

 

2M2mG0J.gif

 

Edited by Hot Volcano

1 minute ago, Hot Volcano said:

I'm mostly talking about your behaviour during the Chromatica era and how desperate you were to be the IT insider. "I gave you the dates!11!!", when it was quite obvious/was a lucky guess.

 

2M2mG0J.gif

 

3 lucky guesses. 4 if you count the moved date. 
2M2mG0J.gif

 

I see the Goddess of Love brought nothing but hatred to the base, I am afraid its best for everyone if she becomes a full-time MUA

 

2M2mG0J.gif

23 minutes ago, Blade said:

Even if it wasn't delayed, that reddit user's February info was wrong as well and I just had plain wrong info, apologizing for being unnecessarily rude to a member of the same fanbase that is trying to help y'all during a doubt is warranted and welcome.

Have fun being in the minority looking a fool again.

Didn't you say last time you were about to delete your account 

 

Miranda Cosgrove Meme GIF
 

yet here you are just when Gaga did something 

RxCU0vN.jpeg

 

if anyone still needs a tagged/separated live album, slide into my DMs :hug:

6 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Didn't you say last time you were about to delete your account 

 

Miranda Cosgrove Meme GIF
 

yet here you are just when Gaga did something 

Breaking news. Gaga fan is in Gaga base months after no activity once Gaga releases the first LG7 snippet. 

Releasing a snippet and announcing your comeback in a concert special, but then going quiet, is certainly an unconventional tactic. :eli: 

Edited by hausofbryan

The LA crowd sucked though. Les Petits Monstres, despite not being English natives, sang Shallow and ARUTW better. I'm not sure if the crowd was muted so we could focus on Gaga's vocals. I wish there was a bit where she stopped singing and the crowd continued the song like in this video.

 

 

 

38 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

I sure will, she released 2 major bops so far and has completely reinveted herself, proud of her  :heart:

 

ezgif-4-4e68a7e62b.thumb.gif.b67e4f58bb5

Proud of being a Charli wannabe that nobody cares about?

 

OT: your attitude is very much non kindness punk like…

13 minutes ago, Blade said:

Breaking news. Gaga fan is in Gaga base months after no activity once Gaga releases the first LG7 snippet. 

Ignore those new members… they probably drink (or not enough)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.