Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

apparently european version was speed up a little compared to us version :rip: EU version is 1h 47 min. Can any us liddo tell me your length? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Kimi said:

apparently european version was speed up a little compared to us version :rip: EU version is 1h 47 min. Can any us liddo tell me your length? 

On Max it says 1h53m

  • Author

I thought it was so weird how ARUTW felt bit faster than it should be. :rip:

55 minutes ago, Kékette said:

I don't understand why they didn't release Gaga Chromatica Ball worldwide, it sucks. A big country like France can't even see the show, ridiculous.

And Gaga announced that it would be available on Pass Warner... something fishy going on

9 minutes ago, Hexchromatica said:

the film is 24fps and HBO Europe is 25fps so everyone in Europe was watching a sped up, pitched up copy :bird:

So they had no problem releasing an official sped up version of the CBT film yet they couldn't release an official sped up version of Bloody Mary at the height of its popularity :skull: 

6 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

I thought it was so weird how ARUTW felt bit faster than it should be. :rip:

Well it was also faster than the studio version in the actual show. 

Yeah I don't know why she sped it up live, but I'm just grateful to have heard it in person 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Yeah I don't know why she sped it up live, but I'm just grateful to have heard it in person 

It's barely noticeable tbh. Especially for casuals, impossible basically. It's some kind of ue regulations.

Edited by DonnieDarko

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

It's barely noticeable tbh. Especially for casuals, impossible basically. It's some kind of ue regulations.

No I mean ARUTW, she sped the song up a tiny bit for every show. 

When will they release streaming numbers :suburban:

Spoiler

Hopefully we don't get Black is King numbers

 

When will they release streaming numbers :suburban:

Spoiler

Hopefully we don't get Black is King numbers

 

3 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

No I mean ARUTW, she sped the song up a tiny bit for every show. 

Oh, ok, I misunderstood. :chick1:

3 minutes ago, GagaStefi said:

When will they release streaming numbers :suburban:

  Reveal hidden contents

Hopefully we don't get Black is King numbers

 

I think hbo doesn't do that 

1 minute ago, Smarticle said:

So are we getting an announcement today

 

:suburban:

On a Sunday? Also tomorrow is a holiday in the US, the earliest on Tuesday, the countdown will be epic.

:suburban:

The numbers for the actual HBO channel broadcast can be revealed 

Edited by Almodusa

12 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

The numbers for the actual HBO channel broadcast can be revealed 

do we want that tho :eli:

I would love for a Top10 debut on Hot100 but the current music scene is crazy :clack:

4 minutes ago, Devin said:

i need this single to drop 5.31.2024 before it starts leaking everywhere.

honesty impressed it had been 12+ hours since the tease and we aren't the hearing the full song in European clubs :toofunny2:

6 minutes ago, Human Fly said:

I would love for a Top10 debut on Hot100 but the current music scene is crazy :clack:

I forgot about this :skull: the top 10 even the top 20 are so strong rn. Why does it feel like she always has the worst of luck. 

of course you f-words would go back to sucking up to Blade and even apologising to him :ahh:

 

It has NOT been confirmed that she delayed ANYTHING. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.