Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

id love if she released Friday and said happy pride month! :gaygacat6:

Most probably yes. She said happy pride and she said soon 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

I don't think we're gonna hear anything for a week or two, maybe longer. 

that'd take her right to the start of jazz and piano tho lol

Just now, hausofbryan said:

that'd take her right to the start of jazz and piano tho lol

This is Gar, we're used to long periods of silence where nothing happens. :giraffe:
 

Can already see the Twitter clip now of some geigh at Jazz and Piano shouting "Sing Dance in the Shadow" then she laughs and moves onto the next standard.

Can't stop playing the snippet. That electronic beat at the end 

 

EBHUYekVAAAHzlq.jpg

 

It doesn't have to be an instant release it doesn't even have to be this week i just want the concrete announcement with an actual calendar date so that we can finally get this ball rolling and we can all relax and start getting excited without thinking she's about to dip for another few months  :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

 

OK miss Critical Acclaim :giraffe:

 

These were the tour reviews from 2022, tho :bam:

1 minute ago, BlondUnicorn said:

These were the tour reviews from 2022, tho :bam:

oops :giraffe:

2 minutes ago, bitchfit said:

This is Gar, we're used to long periods of silence where nothing happens. :giraffe:
 

Can already see the Twitter clip now of some geigh at Jazz and Piano shouting "Sing Dance in the Shadow" then she laughs and moves onto the next standard.

I thought she said happy pride, not MAGA

 

:giraffe: 

HBO isn't doing a very good job of promoting it. it's barely on the home page 

 

should've done netflix :giraffe: 

2 minutes ago, charot said:

Where's the countdown

2 hours and 15 mins

 

:gaycat3:

She is finally coming 

I truly thought this was gonna happen AFTER the joker 

so glad I was wrong 

feed us mother :jonny6:

yeah i think she's gonna let us go insane over the snippet for a bit and announce it in 1-2 weeks :suburban:

1 hour ago, Phoenixstar said:

1080 Web Rip Tow Rent is out, bestie. I will be watching soon. 

Spoiler

Bro.... link it 

 

Hold My Hand has always been that girl. The performance only highlighted that :alexz:


Monster was legendary.

 

I wish she performed Alejandro and Plastic Doll (does she hate this song)

34 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:


I'm pretty sure it's the same song 

Omg I think it is 

Eminem album drops next Friday so I doubt Interscope would drop her single too same week, so week after is the earliest

5 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

HBO isn't doing a very good job of promoting it. it's barely on the home page 

 

should've done netflix :giraffe: 

I know :deadbanana: I had to dig to find it last night in the search. It wasn't even on the home page for me either. 

I hope we get an announcement soon, the snippet sounds amazing :heart2: I can't believe we're gonna get LG7 after 2025 was looking more and more likely, us June truthers really won :eli:

I can't belive we might get new music before Joker. :jonnycat: 

The fact that she was filming a movie, making a new album, editing a concert all at once whew. (and of course doing the Haus Lab stuff and Nurtec :skull:)

 

It's good to see her inspired, committed and confident :clap3:

 

9 hours ago, hausofdave said:

 

spacer.png

oop- not all fashion girlies can be bisms, probably why George miller wants her in a film! lg7iscoming.png  i really like his films, would like to see gaga work with him, but from what I read, he doesn't have much power over his actors while filming 

5 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Okay, so this is a bit interesting.

 

https://www.instagram.com/stories/nicolaformichetti/3375734093095656137/

https://www.instagram.com/stories/hunterclem_/3375887308403547294/

 

The song choices that they used for the two looks. Opera and industrial. 

 

 

 

 

 

GOdrEI2W0AA3KVy?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

GOY-4pkaQAAMufg?format=jpg&name=large

 

Could she really be doing a B/W, yin-yang, light-dark, LADY/GAGA duality, conceptual double album kind of thing? :jonny5: I mean, it's an extremely tricky concept that sounds great but doesn't always translate into a solid and cohesive album but if anyone can pull it off with the right vision and execution, it's her. 

 

Whatever she's cooking, this definitely feels like a giant creative leap. It already feels ambitious, experimental, unexpected. Her statements in the recent interviews also hint at those being the defining qualities of this project.

 

Damn, I couldn't be MORE excited about this new album and the snippet has me buzzing with all these theories lg7iscoming.png

 

She's also been referencing the moon. The bright side and the dark side of the moon?

  • Author
1 hour ago, TheGerm said:

she panned to me THREE ******* TIMES during the piano segment and directly after she shouted out bloodpop im pissing and shitting 

henny are you the one in that cap thing?

20 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

I know :deadbanana: I had to dig to find it last night in the search. It wasn't even on the home page for me either. 

I know concert specials are mainly for the fan base but damn :lmao: It's under Todays Picks or whatever for me now, but that's still pretty meh 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.