Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

the way Gar can perform totally stationary and still have more stage presence than her peers, her power :wanda:

Edited by sunbathinganimal

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

People drag swiffers all the time for listening to one MPG only and also act like they can't like more than one? :bibliahh:

Don't act like you're not preemptively pressed because she's about to return to music :rip: Probably praying at night she'd only do Joker. Same attitude you've all had toward Billie, Katy, etc etc. It's tired. 

 

But anyway. Gaga is coming :gaygacat3:

3 minutes ago, Puttanesca said:

I also think her standing during the beginning was def strategic regarding her fibro. Slowly easing into choreo is the better move imo.

 

Something I also missed when I saw the show live was just how short her heels were and how often she didn't even wear heels at all. It's nice to see her growth in terms of taking her health seriously. The pressure pop girls have to wear heels on stage is ridiculous.

I really love the boots the haus made for her, because even tho they were flat, they still made her look tall somehow 

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

 

It sounds nothing like it. Of course would go back to that Charli XCX thing and force it on Gaga's era :clack:

4 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

 

The courage to come for Gaga's performance skills with those Avis :rip:

The way I wasn't "coming for" her performance skills please :rip:

 

I'm just saying given the fact that she just powers through her three biggest hits at the beginning of the show it seems a bit of a "catering for the GP" obligation. I feel the same about the Love Story/YBWM portion of Eras tbh :rip:

I got so emotional after watching the concert film, no one is performing it like her:bird:

Just now, paperfectdelusion said:

I got so emotional after watching the concert film, no one is performing it like her:bird:

Beyoncé says hello! And I mean that in a good way. Both are queens. :gaycat2:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Don't act like you're not preemptively pressed because she's about to return to music :rip: Probably praying at night she'd only do Joker. Same attitude you've all had toward Billie, Katy, etc etc. It's tired. 

This bad faith attack for no reason at all :rip: I've literally never said a bad word against Gaga ffs

 

Cards on table, Born This Way is honestly one of the few albums I listen front to back regularly so :rip:

Angels Down really is a highlight of the film. Like what a performance. 
 

Fun Tonight sounds 10 times better piano version than studio 💀

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

rihanna nightmare GIF

I know. When is she going to move to "I was going through a dark time" with jazz and that it brings bad memories to perform :monkey: 

12 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

GOeUjsjXEAEkP0I?format=jpg&name=large

 

 

x7ZNAbj.gif x7ZNAbj.gif x7ZNAbj.gif

 

we didnt talk about this enough! I really like the font, it reminds me of BTW album cover, it has like an industrial feel(Im not sure if that's the correct word, but you guys can read my mind) lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png 

Hopefully Interscope has updated their cyber security this time around :suburban:

2 minutes ago, Bojana said:

we didnt talk about this enough! I really like the font, it reminds me of BTW album cover, it has like an industrial feel(Im not sure if that's the correct word, but you guys can read my mind) lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png lg7iscoming.png 

It does seem like she's leaning heavily into industrial influences for this one. When she was asked on the carpet about the white outfit, she even said that she wore it because it's "super-industrial and interesting". And then there's potential Gesaffelstein involvement as well. lg7iscoming.png

 

The way this song already her best lead single since applause. 

I'm glad its not titled something love in it.

I'm such a stupid ******* ****** for not seeing this tour live :deadbanana4: at least I was front row at The Monster Ball but god I'm so angry at myself still :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I hope Joanne tour footages leak one day.

She clearly didn't want it out though.

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

She clearly didn't want it out though.

Her saying she was proud of this tour so that's why she released the film. Poor Johanna and ARTBOMB :eli: 

 

BTW is understandable; the end was a mess and unexpected when she began having all of her health issues. I doubt she was in any mood to release a special.

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

She clearly didn't want it out though.

 

Just now, hausofbryan said:

Her saying she was proud of this tour so that's why she released the film. Poor Johanna and ARTBOMB :eli: 

 

BTW is understandable; the end was a mess and unexpected when she began having all of her health issues. I doubt she was in any mood to release a special.

Yeah she was in too much pain I think during Joanne tour and she sees it on the footages probably

Wait, she dropped the chromatic ball tour film AND teased a new single 4 years after George Floyd to the date :rip:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.