Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Popular Post

I just know that lipstick she uses on joker is from Hausa labs.

:suburban:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Looks like Arthur is trying to do better but she's bringing him back down. Whew. Gonna be good. 

  • Popular Post

AAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Joaquin you're bones

AKIu8Bz.gif AKIu8Bz.gif AKIu8Bz.gif

The lack of CGI, the real sets and locations, Gaga's acting, the music YES SHE'S TAKING IT

 

OMG. I love that they did not give "too much" away. :weeps: It looks beautifully shot and we are gonna go get so many amazing shots. 

I liked the trailer, I just wish we got more of what the plot is about. The color grading is absolute chef's kiss.

The way they showed nothing but it already feels sad to me omfg Godga please don't hurt him too much

 

0c4C8NY.gif

AOSUDHJLSJKHJHN MOTHER LOOKS SO GOOD 

 

0c4C8NY.gif

THE MOVIE LOOKS SO GOOD

 

0c4C8NY.gif

GAGGED

0c4C8NY.gif

I HOPE MS JOKER GOT HIS FERMENTED ARNICA READY BECAUSE LEE IS HERE

 

AKIu8Bz.gif

Edited by Puttanesca

The lack of CGI, the real sets and locations, Gaga's acting, the music YES SHE'S TAKING IT

8 minutes ago, little legend said:

40k views in 10 mins 

 

 

120k in 20 min damn

 

It looks stunning. Gaga's little gun to the head eye roll. The sets! The colour! This is the one.

110k views in 18mins 

 

Means like 400k in an hour and 13m views in a day. At least that's the first early prediction 

 

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

She looked like Trixie in the short dress lmao

I THOUGHT THE SAME :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Jessie said:

It looks stunning. Gaga's little gun to the head eye roll. The sets! The colour! This is the one.

That really stood out to me too. She was REALLY giving actress with that shot. That was someone other than Gaga 

Edited by CoolNebraskaGuy

Okay I'm kinda confusion now...so Harley is a patient & Arkham resident in this film? So there won't be Dr Harleen? 

 

I know Todd doesn't follow the comics so it's possible. :duca: 

I am kind of glad she took a break from music cause honestly I feel her contribution to arts and culture in the acting department is just starting and has so much potential (whereas as a singer she has pretty much achieved everything).

 

She is someone that demands your attention even when she isn't saying anything.

1 minute ago, hausofdave said:

 

 

spacer.png

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH LADY GODGAAAAAAAAAAAAA

 

7MydvBP.gif

7MydvBP.gif

7MydvBP.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.