Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

This is going to be my most favorite movie ever. Wow that trailer is phenomenal. I'm gagged truly. Kinda surprised we didn't see the elevator look they're probably holding on until the final trailer. The scenes are so beautiful, their acting just seems so natural it doesn't seem forced. I can't stop watching it and now I need MORE. I cannot wait 6 more months 

0c4C8NY.gif

 

Edited by ineedboxinggloves

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 minutes ago, Sombre said:

I liked the trailer, I just wish we got more of what the plot is about. The color grading is absolute chef's kiss.

eh it's a teaser trailer so it did exactly that, but YES I loved that too :jonny3:

 

thinking it might scoop up some technical noms just from the bits we've seen so far

 

spacer.png

AllyGa came back for a brief second on the the trailer

The early clip where she looks at him and pretends to shoot herself :smitten: so so pretty 

It did what needed to be done for a teaser trailer 

0c4C8NY.gif

interesting that they changed Harley from being Joker's therapist who was gaslit by abuse to being a fellow inmate. I'm not mad about it. I was actually worried about how that aspect of the abusive relationship would be portrayed, but I think this change solves a lot of those problems  

Edited by Bhabylon

I wish she was the one singing What The World Needs Now Is Love, it's such a pretty song, but Joaquin sounds incredible! :WAP:the trailer is amazing, the film looks phenomenal :WAP:

Seeing GAGA in big letters with that red background was everything

I'm so glad she didn't switch to Stefani for movies

  • Popular Post

SZzbV.gif

 

MOTHERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!

  • Popular Post

Why did you do that do that do that do that do that to meeeee

 

aviiiii.thumb.gif.450fbd95da93a8db2cf18b

The way I had to hop on my little discord movie club to remind the film bros to watch the trailer

 

0c4C8NY.gif

I'm blown away :flame:

 

that finally shot where Gaga draws the lipstick and his smile lines up perfectly was chefs kiss. The straights are eating it up, billion dollars incoming :alexz2:

 

come October we'll be scalped 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.