Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Translation:

«In just a few seconds of scenes that were shown of Joker2 in Cinemacon, I can advance that Lady Gaga did it again. I believe there's another Oscar nomination coming. She looks totally insane, with a crazy look in her eyes. »

This hyperbole just to get the Stans excited 

 

and IDC!!

 

I'll take the fake hype

 

0c4C8NY.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Dad said:

Hopefully she debuts the new "100 people in the room" if she attends tonight. I just know it is going to be something along the lines of "i went to a very dark place"

 

0c4C8NY.gif

I had 100 therapists with me on set. I had to go to a very dark place to meet...Lee!!

 

0c4C8NY.gif

When she walks into CinemaCon with a lab coat 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Miss Anthropocene said:

I bought WiFi on the plane, this puta bleeds me dry :rip:

 

I couldn't miss this moment though, let's ******* goooooo :WAP:

When it's for one hour only and you can't buy more than once per flight :eli: 

I've been begging for a psychological thriller from her since ASIB was announced, and I think this is the closest I'll get to it for now

 

I hope her next role is happy and bright. Enough darkness, depression, and people dying.

 

0c4C8NY.gif

Just now, Almodusa said:

When it's for one hour only and you can't buy more than once per flight :eli: 

I'm sure they'll gladly take the money nnn

Just now, State of Grace. said:

I've been begging for a psychological thriller from her since ASIB was announced, and I think this is the closest I'll get to it for now

 

I hope her next role is happy and bright. Enough darkness, depression, and people dying.

 

0c4C8NY.gif

Happy movie era and album era after FAD and LG7 dark bawpz era yes

0c4C8NY.gif

Just now, Almodusa said:

When it's for one hour only and you can't buy more than once per flight :eli: 

I spent my whole paycheck on WiFi for the entire 9 hour flight :eli:

 

OT: blowing smoke into each others mouths sounds gorgeous. A sadistic love masterpiece is upon us :ghostface:

Let's all bow down and pray and try to make the worse seem better

spacer.png

Quote

This is the first movie that Night is doing with WB. He's on stage to describe Trap, and to thank the distributors for their partnership. Night uses the words "provocative" and "unusual" to describe Trap. He says that the audience will be the members of an actual audience, who come to the theater to see a singer, Lady Raven, on stage. The performer begins singing a haunting ballad, and as you get swept up in the concert... something terrible happens.  

Sounds like the singer was inspired by Lady Gaga. 

Mother leave the lady Pharma and tech mogul outfits behind for JFAD era promo. 
 

we need full on THE lady Gaga for JFAD era.

:khalyan:

1 minute ago, TrymeB said:

Sounds like the singer was inspired by Lady Gaga. 

what is this from?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.