Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

The way it's at over 230k on YT in less than half an hour :clownny: what a stellar ******* trailer 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 minute ago, Bhabylon said:

interesting that they changed Harley from being Joker's therapist to being a fellow inmate and being gaslit by Joker's abuse. I'm not mad about it. I was actually worried about how that aspect of the abusive relationship would be portrayed, but I think this change solves a lot of those problems  

I feel like instead of the Joker turning Harley crazy, Harley will be the toxic one (Joker wants to improve and go back to being Arthur, but Harley wants him to be the person she saw on the news etc)

 

Just now, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

this lowkey giving Arianka Positions era 

Arianka Positions era with Arianka's Eternal Sunshine bf. Smash confirmed :clap3:

The moon scene is one of the most beautifully shot scenes I've ever seen! I love the One From The Heart inspiration, it's not obvious but it definitely takes the best parts of it with the real sets, the colorful lights and the amazing gradients

 

  • Popular Post

I'll dance dance dance

With my hands hands hands


aviiiii.thumb.gif.450fbd95da93a8db2cf18b

270K views in 30 min and it's only the English version of the trailer!

2 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I feel like instead of the Joker turning Harley crazy, Harley will be the toxic one (Joker wants to improve and go back to being Arthur, but Harley wants him to be the person she saw on the news etc)

 

the woman being the problem will certainly validate the incel fans of the first one 

Just now, Bhabylon said:

I'll dance dance dance

With my hands hands hands


aviiiii.thumb.gif.450fbd95da93a8db2cf18b

Imagine if she does like a 60s The Supremmes number or even an early disco cover I would die

 

So is Lee a musician? Cuz that scene of her dancing on stage looks like it's happening before she snaps.

Just now, HonourableVomit said:

the woman being the problem will certainly validate the incel fans of the first one 

I think it will be a middle point, both will feed each other's craziness, that's why it's called Folie À Deux

 

compare the filmmaking to the Deadpool and Wolverine trailer, the difference is justttt :dies:

Just now, attention said:

love how understated she is at least in the bits in the teaser

 

spacer.png

She's serving SERIOUS yet CRAZY, she's learning that she can be an amazing actress with a bit more subtlety and a more modern approach to acting! 

 

2 minutes ago, HonourableVomit said:

the woman being the problem will certainly validate the incel fans of the first one 

GREAT! They're gonna love it! 

giphy-downsized.gif

yeah this whole screenplay was written just for her. This is a star vehicle for Stefani through and through. The parallels to ASIB and J&P sounding ost alone are already insane.

can't wait to see how she goes from serving cvnt to serving this

gzcv5Gp.png

The way those incels are switching like maggots on Reddit oh she is coming for real.

spacer.png

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.