Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

19 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The upsetting fact is that while waiting for lg7, lots of Gaga's fans can enjoy other artists releases, but not me :rip: this year is supposed to have so many releases and it's so exciting but the problem is that so far I can't stand any of the girls like Ariana or Beyoncé. I would be so excited if it was Katy Perry (that I really like and listen from time to time) or of course Miley. But both of them don't seem to release anytime soon :rip: so waiting is even worse since I cannot enjoy other music cause I simply don't like Bey and Ari 

Isn't Katy releasing an album this year? 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Isn't Katy releasing an album this year? 

Yes yes but not soon, so it means most probably around same time like Gaga 

2 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Yes yes but not soon, so it means most probably around same time like Gaga 

It sounds like, maybe it's time for you to get into kpop until LG7! :rofl::laugh:

Over-the-top pop never ended there, and, most songs have English hooks 

40 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

The upsetting fact is that while waiting for lg7, lots of Gaga's fans can enjoy other artists releases, but not me :rip: this year is supposed to have so many releases and it's so exciting but the problem is that so far I can't stand any of the girls like Ariana or Beyoncé. I would be so excited if it was Katy Perry (that I really like and listen from time to time) or of course Miley. But both of them don't seem to release anytime soon :rip: so waiting is even worse since I cannot enjoy other music cause I simply don't like Bey and Ari 

Well you're in luck! There's actually more than 4 artists in the world. There are literally millions. Every week hundreds of new songs are released. Maybe you should go out of your comfort zone and listen to something new :hughard:

Is anyone else here for an all-black crystal origami dress for LG7? They were always one my favorite outfits from her.

 

079.jpg078.jpg

45 minutes ago, Reginald said:

It sounds like, maybe it's time for you to get into kpop until LG7! :rofl::laugh:

Over-the-top pop never ended there, and, most songs have English hooks 

 

39 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Well you're in luck! There's actually more than 4 artists in the world. There are literally millions. Every week hundreds of new songs are released. Maybe you should go out of your comfort zone and listen to something new :hughard:

Thanks guys maybe I should try :celestial2:

4 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Announcement for something on April 5? :gaycat1:

1h 52min 

9 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

She is a little too quiet :eli: 

took too many Nurtecs and passed out

 

giphy.thumb.gif.1525d03a3f762ba27ec05619

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

took too many Nurtecs and passed out

 

giphy.thumb.gif.1525d03a3f762ba27ec05619

We only stream, but my mom still has cable television and I saw the nurtec ad at her house for the first time last night and was dying. It was a mess :rip: 

18 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

She is a little too quiet :eli: 

This is the calm before the storm I'm fearing

 

4x.gif

7 minutes ago, NicoleAMatty said:

This is the calm before the storm I'm fearing

 

4x.gif

How many more calms before the storm do we have to go through

4x.gif

1 minute ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

come whack them with me for fun 

the way SYG re-opening has already made the rest of this forum more toxic 

 

GvBlvy.gif

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

the way SYG re-opening has already made the rest of this forum more toxic 

 

GvBlvy.gif

I haven't gone through that cesspool

Not trying to cross the line but the fact that they made this thread when Chromatica's average would put it above that number with 27 tracks, they are getting too brave

kinda need the next non-haus labs instagram teaser to have a release date attached to it :gaycat7:

Edited by cloudbusting

10 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

 

 

mariah-carey.gif

Her best bonus track

 

 

 

 

GKKfD2jWIAAoyPl?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

Viral Margot hate and viral Gaga praise? OGH already losing and the trailer isn't even out.

 

gretchen-picole.gif

Cheek To Cheek era street fashion collage

 



2Z80EWY.jpeg91UnGb0.jpegAxhyX2Q.jpegFcJSTlc.jpegPLAL94l.jpeg3ixrv6H.jpeghG1UjS5.jpegB4vLFzp.jpegRVVW3kx.jpegBpsvOdw.jpeglL2kF2E.jpegNx3Xi6s.jpegbDaZ1LR.jpega5o3BZH.jpeg29IpXKw.jpegMsofOX0.jpegagEowLQ.jpeg5KWdDZw.jpegdO1ZGtY.jpegaWTJCal.jpegVjNAAVh.jpeg9TPW1nQ.jpegdV63UWj.jpeg4OgupTt.jpegYBGAsLL.jpeg1mXqKsE.jpegVamvrZW.jpegF4S4zdy.jpegeT2vZK9.jpegE77umYh.jpegGoCtUSY.jpeg2nThqPG.jpeg6Nx4BLp.jpegevxL9sj.jpegw5jSzPi.jpeghQi9CPN.jpegfZDlcLs.jpegQK8NTWS.jpegtWQkO39.jpegcrrnHTB.jpegOFZ5M9B.jpeg8ytddYz.jpegwBBLAQx.jpeg4kDJ270.jpegsmmC7TM.jpegEqKrnb7.jpegWg5krSQ.jpegYzjNYRT.jpegMlO3s9H.jpeginlDecE.jpegjasHk6s.jpeg5fiAZXr.jpegQEflDHO.jpegHaok9AI.jpegZPMTJXa.jpegLlbnBND.jpegAcyxfvT.jpegLieC6mP.jpegcCUDEN2.jpeghaYyp4Y.jpegx0Ca4qt.jpeglzdn0C9.jpegOzu9Ukk.jpegHy3WB7n.jpegv0Lksq0.jpegxtISiUl.jpegTEXYJip.jpegwo3D6WW.jpeg0dPKTrL.jpegQMaYw2Q.jpegM0H7grD.jpegKcZ2aFA.jpegNIAQzBu.jpegn3JlN7n.jpegcgubaOF.jpegvzkkqSy.jpegWwbAUSD.jpegMUFZaNt.jpeg0l2lWwf.jpeg1QSXlfv.jpegImUWJ2l.jpegB1OWfUt.jpegZVpsGBv.jpego8Yb6mQ.jpegYg4pAk5.jpegHwqyB9a.jpegKu20buG.jpegxpG4Ncb.jpegUYUAa7I.jpegLg52ebH.jpegtOmkxuL.jpegoae5AcO.jpeg

1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

Is @duybeeGAshantiGA an OGH or something? 

No, but most OGHs are previous Gaga stans.

 

GvBlvy.gif

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.