Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

its crazy how people try to convince themselves that Gaga isn't that girl. kii.

 

KlusTzM.gif

 

 

33 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

Has anyone seen that post on twitter someone saying a MAJOR pop star is going to have an abuse lawsuit become public and has already paid $6 million? 
could it be the richy drama? 

Yes it could be about Gaga, and it's gonna be damaging to her reputation if it really is about her. :doc: She should have taken action back in summer 2022. Oh well!

10 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Yes it could be about Gaga, and it's gonna be damaging to her reputation if it really is about her. :doc: She should have taken action back in summer 2022. Oh well!

Gaga is not Richie so I am not exactly sure how she could be sued. IF she was to be credibly sued for the abuse Richie caused, that would mean she was somehow involved and/or possibly helped cover it up. If that is the case, the backlash would be deserved. We would have to wait and see what was being alleged. Odds are, any contract she had with Richie would leave him responsible for his own actions.

 

----

 

Random thought. Taylor and Bey prove that in this day and age, consistent releases are what is needed to increase sales and cultural impact. An artist like Gaga who will continue to take five years between albums and never release as quickly as people with huge teams that help them, will never see their stats increase.

49 minutes ago, Gerard141 said:

Has anyone seen that post on twitter someone saying a MAJOR pop star is going to have an abuse lawsuit become public and has already paid $6 million? 
could it be the richy drama? 

Isn't this like her third lawsuit in a year? :deadbanana2:

 

 

A pushing 50 self-proclaimed "journalist" who tweets like a bitter, mentally ill stan, lmao. 

 

Liddos just believe anything they read on twitter and run with it, even if it's fabricated nonsense from haggard losers obsessed with her for more than a decade, literal worms :rip: now that that's debunked, unless it's coming from an actual publication or reputable industry source, please do NOT bring hearsay or misinformation on here.

 

tumblr_inline_oagx3lHlr41r4komv_500.gif

Ignoring the abuse is just as bad, reputation wise. As a stan, this saddens me because I suspect it'll damage her reputation. As a normal person, I'm happy for the victims for this milestone and I hope they get their justice. 

 

Edit: not it being a fabrication from Stan Twitter™. :toofunny2: So disgusting.

Edited by Sombre

"A lawsuit said to be filed very soon."

 

As if this is information he would have 

 

Oh Madge stans never change 

 

:dies:

Free as my hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Hair, hair, hair, hair
Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
As free as my hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Hair, hair, hair, hair
Hair, hair, hair, hair, hair, hair
Hair, hair, hair, hair

I just wanna be free, I just wanna be me
And I want lots of friends that invite me to their parties
Don't wanna change, and I don't wanna be ashamed
I'm the spirit of my hair
It's all the glory that I bare
I'm my hair, I am my hair
I'm my hair, I am my hair
I am my hair, I am my hair
I am my hair (Glory that I bare)
I'm my hair, I am my hair
It's all the glory that I bare
I'm my hair, I am my hair
I'm my hair, yeah, yeah (All the glory that I bare)
I'm my hair, yeah, yeah (All the glory that I bare)
I'm my hair, yeah, yeah (All the glory that I bare)
I'm my hair, yeah, yeah

 

I-

Maybe that obsessed swiftie made some points about Hair

 

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I dont get the Swifties in SYG

 

bejewelled.thumb.gif.65879bd77142b3b80cb

Same old story, they're Britney, Katy or whatever retired-flop popstar stans hiding behind Taylor, it's blatant when they have more posts dedicated on hating on Gaga than posts about their supposed fave.

 

bejewelled.thumb.gif.65879bd77142b3b80cb

I personally can't wait to see the trailer so we can stop using the word Musical:celestial5:

Think about it, the first Joker grossed a billion. People are on their seats for the second, the fact that it includes Gaga imo will bring more people in than lose people.

From the musical aspects  we've seen so far (Gaga singing/dancing on the stairs); it looks great. I'm certainly nervous but we're in for a slay guys:WAP:

5 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

the way SYG doesn't even bother me anymore

 

4x.gif

 

getting older lmaoo

It's pointless trying to argue with that level of dumbness and stupidity.

7 hours ago, Almodusa said:


I remember we got HOG trailer around 8:30pm ET

so basically April 10 in europe :angry:

38 minutes ago, Kékette said:

so basically April 10 in europe :angry:

At least that means that people saying it's coming on April 9th and people saying it's coming on April 10th can both be right. A reverse insider experience :gaygacat3:

SYG is sorta like my ex. Not hating it, but it's been away so long that I moved on. 

14 minutes ago, Daglazzo said:

Not me waking up to see Gaga being accused :rip:

It seems it's Mariah, but also that man who made the post only seems trustworthy cuz he is a cop and may be looking on their cop systems for stuff.

 

Still, hope Gags sees the story and terminates ratchy's contract, if not already.

10 hours ago, TSwiftie said:

I can't stand that song, I'm sorry. It's the worst on ASIB

 

spacer.png

not this having 5 downvotes. The song is not THAT bad I guess. Her vocals are still uglee on it

 

4x.gif

The upsetting fact is that while waiting for lg7, lots of Gaga's fans can enjoy other artists releases, but not me :rip: this year is supposed to have so many releases and it's so exciting but the problem is that so far I can't stand any of the girls like Ariana or Beyoncé. I would be so excited if it was Katy Perry (that I really like and listen from time to time) or of course Miley. But both of them don't seem to release anytime soon :rip: so waiting is even worse since I cannot enjoy other music cause I simply don't like Bey and Ari 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.