Everything posted by Bloody Willy
-
Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
Peter, oh my god, I love this song so much. And Smallest Man. And I Hate it Here. And I Look in People's Windows. This is my Woodvale.
-
30 or 10 tracks album?
12 tracks is the ideal number imo
-
The user scores of TTPD are horrible everywhere. What happened?
- Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
you're so right- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
Sputnik gave this a 90? how the mighty have fallen- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
hope they add the Paste review to it- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
first stage: denial- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
we know damn well she's obsessive about numbers so the fact that she sees this is her worst rated album in years is most pleasing to me, not because i want her to suffer but because maybe this will push her to do something new and exciting next time i also do not believe jack is fully to blame, she is 100% stuck in her midtempo synth-pop comfort bubble because it allows her to focus more on lyrics and worry less about production while also not having to hit more octaves than two- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
still too high- A thorough look into the pettiness of Taylor Swift
It's insane how we are in the year 2024 and she still can't let the Kim and Kanye situation go. Get over it Jesus Christ- Swifties think TTPD is high art & requires big brains to understand; is racist to Bey
so we are threading tweets with 1-5 likes right now, ok- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
they're not exactly wrong- Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
MY BOY ONLY BREAKS HIS FAVORITE TOYS IS HITTING I FEAR- Hilary Swank suggests non trans actors should play some trans roles
is she hot?- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
all this yapping to say absolutely nothing at all, like stan like fave- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
doesn't matter, p4k will give this a 4.9 and justice will be SERVED- Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
so true- Chlöe - 'Trouble In Paradise'
reminisce on the days when you were mine, you and me in the rain watching lightning stirike- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
I'm not shocked either, even Midnights seems like a 10/10 record compared to this- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
Pitchfork, Sputnik and Slant still have some tricks up their sleeves. I trust them- The Tortured Poets Department Review Thread | MC - 76
I hope this goes down to Mostly Positive so she gets a reality check and hires an editor. TTPD is not a bad record per se and Anthology is definitely the Evermore sister I needed, but she could use a reality check ASAP. Enough of Hack and his non-productions. Throw out the word soup and put down the thesaurus. She really thinks she's the next Shakespeare or something because swifties who don't listen to other music hyped her up to high heavens. Sure folklore and evemore are great, but now she's just not trying anymore.- Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'
why is such Anthology such a huge jump in quality? I don't get how this is happening for the second time already. Midnight 3AM tracks ate up the standard, is this on purpose or does she genuinely not know her "additional" songs are usually better? I mean if I was her I'd prune the hell out of the standard album and just combine the two.- Is Taylor still a great lyricist?
i find the lyrics lacking and also all over the place on this album, i dunno- theneedledrop: Taylor telegraphs all her moves too hard these days
TTPD is a BORE and a total snoozefest. No interesting melodies, hooks, lyrics that look like alphabet soup and thesaurus-ridden ramblings. He's not wrong. The folklore/evermore quality Taylor once achieved is nowhere to be seen post-Midnights. - Taylor Swift - 'THE TORTURED POETS DEPARTMENT'