Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

This is desperate... she is never going to announce it... :irate:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Let the rankings resume!

 

:supaspaz:

 

1. Cheek To Cheek

2. Love For Sale 

Quick somebody find and patent a drug that cures non-album-releasingitis and ask for a Gaga sponsorship 

I didn't even know IG was back until now. Give her an hour :suburban:

42 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

when tf is instagram coming back online? I need to post a damn pic

Where is the damn post jazz ? :chick1:

3 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I actually wanna die

Haven't you unstanned or something? 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHE5W-N4hYKpASPUtR3b2

 

 

1 hour ago, bigboyzeddy said:

aint nobody care about that album

I do

 

:khalyan2:

4 minutes ago, TSwiftie said:

I do

 

:khalyan2:

well you stream it then

200.gif?cid=a595bef3tb1c71gzot958ig232av

11 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Haven't you unstanned or something? 

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHE5W-N4hYKpASPUtR3b2

 

 

I said a lot of things

:clack:

19 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I actually wanna die

Betterhelp.com

23 minutes ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

I actually wanna die

tenor.gif

let's all threaten with a mass suicide then she'll HAVE TO release!!

Brain Genius GIF by G2 Esports

35 minutes ago, bigboyzeddy said:

well you stream it then

200.gif?cid=a595bef3tb1c71gzot958ig232av

I mean someone has to right

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHE5W-N4hYKpASPUtR3b2

  • Author
57 minutes ago, Santhosh said:

Where is the damn post jazz ? :chick1:

It’s live now :gaycat2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.