Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, Miracle said:

forgive you cause u have a big dick

 

im just so thankful i have something to fall back on 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I blame Sarah Tanno for Instagram being down.

 

:penguin:

Why am I feeling differently compared to the other failed countdowns? Now I am actually feeling NERVOUS.

1 minute ago, Sombre said:

Oh - Haus Labs probably tweeted early because Instagram is down and they usually post on IG and X at the same time, but there's no use for that today.

 

Fun CANCELLED. :snowball:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WE LOST

Just now, Aden said:

I blame Sarah Tanno for Instagram being down.

 

:penguin:

It isn't fully down now...just laggy and it freezes sometimes. So announcement in 10 minutes instead of 5!

 

 

1 minute ago, bigboyzeddy said:

im just so thankful i have something to fall back on 

For you to fall back on and for Miracle to fall ON

 

Spoiler

:jonny3:

 

Just now, Summer Boy said:

Single coming Friday 15/03 ! :WAP:

why lie :(

 

Just now, Sombre said:

For you to fall back on and for Miracle to fall ON

 

  Hide contents

:jonny3:

 

yes please

 

Just now, Sombre said:

For you to fall back on and for Miracle to fall ON

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:jonny3:

 

are u offering urself up??

It's there omg

I saw it for a second and then it crashed again n

It was called Rat Poison and it was her on what looked like a big chef's hat and her hair turned into a fork with a slice of pizza on it.

Caption was "Rat Queen" 

Just now, bigboyzeddy said:

are u offering urself up??

Idk if he is, but I am xxx

 

1 minute ago, duybeeGAshantiGA said:

Why am I feeling differently compared to the other failed countdowns? Now I am actually feeling NERVOUS.

You will be feeling differently from how you're feeling right now in just about 3 minutes  :suburban:

Just now, Miracle said:

Idk if he is, but I am xxx

 

well get in these dm's babe 

Born This Way

ARTPOP

The Fame Monster

Chromatica

The Fame

Joanne

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.