Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

It isn’t.

 

Nothing is coming until late spring/summer at the earliest. Idk why these clowns are choosing to believe a fake insider that knows nothing, who admitted he was taking advantage of susceptible idiots for clout and Twitter ad dollars lol, and going out of their ways to make up things to fit the narrative.

 

Y’all are in your late 20s and 30s, don’t you think it’s time to finally grow up? :deadbanana:

I think yday they were just having fun. Like there was 0 indication of announcement, and the Pre-Save was debunked in the morning. If people genuinely thought something would be announced they set themselves up :eli:

I think end of Feb and start of March is our best bet and as I said yday more insiders will rumble

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, nick4bty said:

Nothing is coming until late spring/summer at the earliest.

Lol. Stop acting like you know any better.

If you think about It, nothing's changed since yesterday. Despite the meltdowns, the chances of her coming soon (or the chances of not coming until next year) remain exactly the same.

 

 

The Universal thing could postpone things a couple weeks to put the little money they were planning to put on TikTok promo (if any) somewhere else.

The umg-tiktok ish is the new covid.

 

Another release, another pandemic. Girly can't catch a break.

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

It isn’t.

 

Nothing is coming until late spring/summer at the earliest. Idk why these clowns are choosing to believe a fake insider that knows nothing, who admitted he was taking advantage of susceptible idiots for clout and Twitter ad dollars lol, and going out of their ways to make up things to fit the narrative.

 

Y’all are in your late 20s and 30s, don’t you think it’s time to finally grow up? :deadbanana:

The lack of reading comprehension skills yet telling us we need to grow up :deadbanana: bestie Blade was joking about the “clout and Twitter dollars” thing, he said that as a joke when people were begging him for more tea and he didn’t have any to share. He said something like “what do you want me to do, lie and make **** up? I may as well monetize my Twitter account and post fake tea all day” or something like that.

If it's any consolation regarding the UMG/TikTok situation, Rihanna's catalogue apparently isn't on TikTok at all but that hasn't stopped songs of hers from going viral. 

30 minutes ago, charot said:

The umg-tiktok ish is the new covid.

 

Another release, another pandemic. Girly can't catch a break.

Gaga has the WORST luck I SWEAR.

I can't reveal my source, but Sarah Tanno is behind the UMG/TikTok situation. 

Had a dream last night that Gar announced the LG7 on Twitter & her hair color for the era was teal like this: 

 

spacer.png
 

:ghostface:

3 hours ago, MadMax12 said:

I bet a non-UMG artist is releasing soon as well, and conspired with them to sabotage Gaga :oh:

Dua is with Warner, there you have it :suburban:

32 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

If it's any consolation regarding the UMG/TikTok situation, Rihanna's catalogue apparently isn't on TikTok at all but that hasn't stopped songs of hers from going viral. 

Yeah, I guess it makes sense. Most of the stuff going viral are unofficial uploads and edits (slowed down, sped up etc) anyway.

The Joker soundtrack Will be released under Warner, cant wait for "That's Entertainment (cover)" to get viral and be the new Shallow.

26 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Anyway...

 

5 hours 28 minutes!!

 

:clown:

Well, she did announce "Perfect Illusion" on a Wednesday. :clown:

1 minute ago, ToniGaga96 said:

Well, she did announce "Perfect Illusion" on a Wednesday. :clown:

I kinda want her to announce during the GRAMMYs for snubbing her for the big awards 

28 minutes ago, Jose Alberto said:

Anyway...

 

5 hours 28 minutes!!

 

:clown:

Then resets after

 

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952uy36q4jdq93jvgm37

 

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I kinda want her to announce during the GRAMMYs for snubbing her for the big awards 

I don't know if it's a smart move, with Taylor getting the spotlight that night .:chick3:

 

And realistically, If she's not releasing this Friday she's definitely not gonna release to compete with Dua or Ari so our only chance for February is the 23rd. :chick3:

2 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

I don't know if it's a smart move, with Taylor getting the spotlight that night .:chick3:

 

And realistically, If she's not releasing this Friday she's definitely not gonna release to compete with Dua or Ari so our only chance for February is the 23rd. :chick3:

Ari IS not 100% releasing on Feb 9th. She could come on the 16th, 23rd or March 1st

1 minute ago, Miracle said:

Ari IS not 100% releasing on Feb 9th. She could come on the 16th, 23rd or March 1st

Oh, I missed that. Thanks! :bird:

That's good, but in my opinion the 9th isn't a great date to release the lead single of a new project because on Sunday the superbowl will get all the attention with the halftime (who's performing this year? :dancehall:), the new movie trailers, etc

 

(But I don't really care. I just want the music, so the sooner the better. :WAP:)

I high-key doubt we're getting a release this Friday. If we're this close to a release, we would have heard some murmurs. With SL, (regardless of the leak) a few radio programmers told us they've been sent a new LG song.

 

I am taking the clown mask off for this week.

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

I mean aside from HMH which obviously was not TikTok material, she never truly released at the peak of TikTok popularity, the app has started becoming huge properly in 2020 so they were few the songs who benefited from it in that period, but now considering she has started using the app since HOG release, BM going viral and her overall catalogue boost, it would have been interesting see if she could have benefit from it for a new release.

Yeah I agree that it would have been interesting and would have benefited her but imo her catalogue will get a boost from a new release either way, people usually are definitelly there for Gaga when she comes back because of the interest and curiosity, if she's going to be able to put a quality lead single out there then the buzz will only get better with her. I think the most important thing about her new album era is for Gaga to be focused and for her team to keep promoting her because I think we can at least do better than Chromatica if they are going to deliver.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.