Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

(Most likely unrelated to her but let me dream anyway) photographer/director Daniel Sannwald posted that he has "a lot coming in February". I'm so here for him doing LG7's visuals because I love his work (Motomami, SOS, Beyoncé's Ivy Park Rodeo campaign, lots of Arca, recently Kali's Orquídeas, etc)

 

His previous work with Gar:

 

Edited by State of Grace.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 hours ago, SweetOreosOfHeaven said:

Mark your calendars for another countdown to 12 pm EST tomorrow besties :hippo:

Ariana announced on Sunday so Gaga can do it too. I'll be here for the countdown... :clown:

8 hours ago, Almodusa said:

The Grammys or her team? Cause the submissions were horrid :skull: Sending Judas & Yoü and I to ROTY/SOTY instead of BTW or TEOG. BTW sent to Dance Recording the year they stop letting in pop stars, them telling Weird Al’s team they can submit his BTW music video parody which got the nomination (did they even submit an actual Gaga video??)

I meant the 3 nominations it got, it deserved to win at least one, best pop vocal or solo performance at least, 'You and I' remains one of her best songs, a win for that song would have aged like wine, pointless to say that the album deserved to win AOTY.

 

Also to be fair 'Judas' and 'You and I' would have deserved ROTY-SOTY, they tried with the quality songs rather than the biggest hits, yeap the Grammys remain trash.

I doubt Gaga would announce on a weekend, has she before? 

BTW was never gonna win any pop/GF categories given the anomaly Adele hurricane that was 21 that year; if only the pop-dance category had been created earlier

33 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I doubt Gaga would announce on a weekend, has she before? 

Not sure, but if the song is coming out on Feb 2nd, each and every passing hour brings us closer to a leak. So I hope she announces/teases something soon.

So the friend I was in a booth in Roosters with when Stupid Love leaked, listening together for the first time, and at a table in Starbucks with when it was then officially announced, I’m meeting tomorrow for Chipotle.

 

Announcement confirmed.

 

:khalyan2:

5 hours ago, frankvert said:

Can they upload this underrated banger next? 
 

 

 

I haven't listened to this song in years but I still know every word. :jonny5:

I just streamed Perfect Illusion to celebrate it's return to Spotify and it's still a bop. If you know, you know.

2 hours ago, dawnettakins said:

This base at Blade and the insiders on Feb. 2 after nothing:

Blade never said it was coming Feb 2nd. He is just a stan who has a source that sporadically gives him Gaga info

 

Everything Blade has been saying since he originally tweeted February has been stan speculation. If he had any more tea he would directly tell us, not vaguely hint

 

 

231e6320dae0acf5fc21462c086ff5a1.jpg

 

This being on JFàD's cinematography/art direction moodboard is such an exciting prospect, it's going to be visually stunning :jonny2:

 

Spoiler

GEzG3PhX0AAfH6L?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

I feel like when she does finally announce, it is not going to follow any expected date or time range. She is just going to drop it. :jonny: Our waiting for noon every day is pointless.

 

Makes it kind of exciting, tbh.

7 hours ago, hausofbryan said:

I doubt Gaga would announce on a weekend, has she before? 

If I remember well she announced SL on a Tuesday, then out the next Friday.

If there were no leak she would have hit us by surprise tbh.

I wish other f- sider would say smthn to make this more firm

BmYqiGA.gif

 

45 minutes ago, Phoenixstar said:

 

This is so adorable :weeps:

 

is there even platinum on this pic

4 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

 

231e6320dae0acf5fc21462c086ff5a1.jpg

 

This being on JFàD's cinematography/art direction moodboard is such an exciting prospect, it's going to be visually stunning :jonny2:

 

  Hide contents

GEzG3PhX0AAfH6L?format=jpg&name=900x900

 

This movie is visually stunning, one of the most visually stunning movies I've ever seen. The music-based numbers are also great. The plot is a mess and the entire film lacks any narrative substance, but it's eye candy

 

23 minutes ago, Homomo said:

Something is gonna leak today. I can feel it sisters

Hopefully not! I’d honestly love kt all to come as a surprise this time. Listening to Chromatica in full all at once was a moment. Imagine she releases lead and then album with the second single on the release day - all tightly sealed. Even the Chromatica album cover leaked on some Czech website

A Star Is Born airing again tonight on French TV. Shallow coming back where it belongs at #1 on iTunes France very soon

To be honest it's kinda weird she posted two studio pics in less than 24 hours then immediately went silent mode. No BTWF, no Haus Labs, no congratulations to Bradley Cooper for the Maestro noms, no nothin

 

 

Edited by Miracle

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.