Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Also why is Dawn of chromatica such a gigantic ******* flop. Less daily streams than Cheek To Cheek? Really?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Also why is Dawn of chromatica such a gigantic ******* flop. Less daily streams than Cheek To Cheek? Really?

Never felt like a genuine project to me.

Charli XCX even said that Gaga said nothing after sending her the track.

Edited by atemyheartinc

Let's be real, there's too much silence for a possible release in 4-5 days, if her team truly managed to keep everything secretive at this bulletproof level until the last minute, trust me I will be the first to congrats them and in a loud way, but for now I'm not buying anything.

 

27GL.gif

Shallow's most recent streaming increase made me want to check something:

 

IFPI's top 10 singles of 2019 (Spotify streams yesterday)

1. Bad Guy (646k)

2. Old Town Road (480k with both versions combined)

3. Senorita (806k)

4. Sunflower (1.752 million)

5. 7 Rings (kworb is showing it as blank for some reason)

6. Dance Monkey (592k but it hasn't updated since Jan. 24th)

7. I Don't Care (386k)

8. Shallow (1.020 million)

9. Someone You Loved (1.831 million)

10. Without Me (850k) 

 

Despite being the 8th biggest single of 2019, it currently has the 3rd highest daily streams (or 4th, because idk what happened to the 7 Rings update) out of the ten biggest songs of 2019 WW. Shallow is on track to be within 15 million streams of Bad Guy by the end of the year (Bad Guy is currently over 100 million streams ahead on Spotify). SYL and Sunflower are also the only two songs in this list getting more daily Youtube views (and are also the only ones beating it on Spotify too). So despite being the 8th biggest song of 2019 (an insane accomplishment regardless), it's the 3rd biggest out of this list in total recurrents. 

 

Overall, Shallow's blockbuster year in 2019 was nothing short of extraordinary, but its longevity since then (especially when compared to songs that smashed around the same time) is pretty ******* impressive too. 

Edited by Aston Martin

29 minutes ago, Dawn the Jockey said:

duration between gaga’s major studio albums (jazz albums not included)

 

 

Yeah we’re well overdue a new era, covid really warped our perception of time 😭

Wouldn't surprise me if the gaps keep getting longer and longer until we reach an R9 situation

 

eVb564V.thumb.gif.3a886b2493c07df1a3b4fb

 

 

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey

26 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Also why is Dawn of chromatica such a gigantic ******* flop. Less daily streams than Cheek To Cheek? Really?

Because it’s pretty bad :eli: 

17 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Let's be real, there's too much silence for a possible release in 4-5 days, if her team truly managed to keep everything secretive at this bulletproof level until the last minute, trust me I will be the first to congrats them and in a loud way, but for now I'm not buying anything.

 

27GL.gif

Trust the process 💄🖤🎶

35 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Let's be real, there's too much silence for a possible release in 4-5 days, if her team truly managed to keep everything secretive at this bulletproof level until the last minute, trust me I will be the first to congrats them and in a loud way, but for now I'm not buying anything.

 

27GL.gif

Yeah her team not being able to safeguard anything during Chromatica era somehow managing to keep everything "secret" seems impossible 

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Katy is at 59M monthly listeners and Gaga is at 58M.

 

Katy's christmas effect is wearing off, so Gaga will end up above her again soon. 

 

Time to BUMP back this thread in a few days me thinks :bird:

 

ooo now y'all had me on BOOKMARK

 

DoC is bad and made me almost "thankful" that bloodpop ruined Chroma

12 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

we got it @Summer Boy

just like we got your feelings towards Chromatica, Bloodpop and whatever! :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

just like we got your feelings towards Chromatica, Bloodpop and whatever! :giraffe:

well at least I'm consistent and I do not downvote people bc they dont' share my opinion :isudumblmao:

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

well at least I'm consistent and I do not downvote people bc they dont' share my opinion :isudumblmao:

but you don't have to repeat all day that you hate an album and its producer (or a single, in case of Stupid Love). Especially when said album was released 4 years ago. Obviously you can like, and dislike whatever you want, but it's annoying to see the same people complaining all the time about the same things!

 

Didn't know my quick little dislikes bothered you that much tho! :giraffe:

Just now, Summer Boy said:

but you don't have to repeat all day that you hate an album and its producer (or a single, in case of Stupid Love). Especially when said album was released 4 years ago. Obviously you can like, and dislike whatever you want, but it's annoying to see the same people complaining all the time about the same things!

 

Didn't know my quick little dislikes bothered you that much tho! :giraffe:

people commented on DoC and I just gave my cents ;)

I just find it funny when days ago you said you didn't like Stupid Love much but downvotes anyone saying they don't like it

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

people commented on DoC and I just gave my cents ;)

I just find it funny when days ago you said you didn't like Stupid Love much but downvotes anyone saying they don't like it

Girlies don't let the LG7 delusion / meltdown phase get to like the girls are fighting xx

 

 

Just now, chosensparkles said:

people commented on DoC and I just gave my cents ;)

By the way, two other members disliked your post! :giraffe:

Just now, chosensparkles said:

I just find it funny when days ago you said you didn't like Stupid Love much but downvotes anyone saying they don't like it

I never said that :rip: Stupid Love is one of my favorite song on Chromatica (and overall). 

2 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

By the way, two other members disliked your post! :giraffe:

I never said that :rip: Stupid Love is one of my favorite song on Chromatica (and overall). 

glad you're keeping in touch with people disliking my comment :nicole:

6 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Girlies don't let the LG7 delusion / meltdown phase get to like the girls are fighting xx

 

 

I personally don't care haha, that's why I barely downvote people I usually just ignore or troll a little

unless it's really something personal against Gags! ;)

 

what a moment

Edited by chosensparkles

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.