Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I really need to know who produced the album. :jonny2: There are so many names being talked about right now. Wyatt, Burns and Gesaffelstein are the ones I'm rooting for. 

 

Specially Burns. The fact that he was involved in ROM, Replay, Enigma AND Babylon :jonny5:

Edited by Artur

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

22 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Since you wrote that post this has popped up hihi :

Gaga ‘invisible’ reading atrl to post faux tea ?

 

I posted this as well @SweetOreosOfHeaven

@gagainvisible

 

https://voca.ro/1bwg3Ev697zM
 

not on my watch missy!

I love your accent omg :jonnycat:

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

I really need to know who produced the album. :jonny2: There are so many names being talked about right now. Wyatt, Burns and Gesaffelstein are the ones I'm rooting for. 

It seems like Wyatt and BURNS might be the main ones with a few songs by Gesaffelstein and Jorge Elbrecht. 

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

It seems like Wyatt and BURNS might be the main ones with a few songs by Gesaffelstein and Jorge Elbrecht. 

That's literally what I'm hoping for. :jonny2: It's just that, in the end, we are just guessing based on a couple of instagram likes and small interactions. :dancehall:  What if Burns is out? :dancehall:

47 minutes ago, Janet said:

I mean she is blatantly talking about the "process" of makeup, and she used the lipstick emoji. She's not talking about the music video process. :lmao:

I think it was obviously a haus labs photoshoot too especially since I remember hauslabs teased about new upcoming products for 2024 after that selfie.  

48 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Have you analyzed the lipstick she wore in the studio selfies? I think the truth is possibly be in her red lipstick (now Hybrid Lip Oil).

 

tumblr_m4u5qgeabA1r6ckqmo4_1280.jpg

this theory was peak liddo madness 

1 hour ago, Mr. Stratus said:

 

https://voca.ro/1bwg3Ev697zM
 

not on my watch missy!

Shethered!

Where do you guys like a lead single to be in terms of track list placement? I really like when it’s early on in the album run like Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way. I don’t really like lead singles to be the last track for some reason. I’m thinking LG7 might have the lead single as the first song on the album for some reason. 

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

Have you analyzed the lipstick she wore in the studio selfies? I think the truth is possibly be in her red lipstick (now Hybrid Lip Oil).

 

tumblr_m4u5qgeabA1r6ckqmo4_1280.jpg

I remember this :WAP:jfjdjfjksks 

 

Diamond-eligible classic Shallord stayed at over 1 million (1.019 mil.) Spotify streams on Saturday :gaygacat4:

Edited by Aston Martin

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

Have you analyzed the lipstick she wore in the studio selfies? I think the truth is possibly be in her red lipstick (now Hybrid Lip Oil).

 

tumblr_m4u5qgeabA1r6ckqmo4_1280.jpg

I'm so proud to have lived that moment as a liddo. It was wild. 

42 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Where do you guys like a lead single to be in terms of track list placement? I really like when it’s early on in the album run like Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way. I don’t really like lead singles to be the last track for some reason. I’m thinking LG7 might have the lead single as the first song on the album for some reason. 

Haven't really give this a thought but I think I prefer them early in the album.

48 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Where do you guys like a lead single to be in terms of track list placement? I really like when it’s early on in the album run like Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way. I don’t really like lead singles to be the last track for some reason. I’m thinking LG7 might have the lead single as the first song on the album for some reason. 

right at the start so I can skip it if I've overplayed it by the time an album drops :suburban:

2 hours ago, TheLastChord said:

Why do you guys think we're getting any kind of Superbowl promo for J:FaD?

 

That'd be a waste of money considering the film releases in October, and the fact that as soon as that trailer drops it'll be everywhere on social media in a matter of seconds. Only Dune makes sense from the WB films. 

 

April is the earliest it'll happen, and honestly it could even be later. I thought April made sense since that was 6 months out and you could make sure to put it in front of Deadpool but now that Deadpool got pushed back to late July, I could even see them dropping it in May. 

Didn't Aquaman do a Superbowl trailer for a December release? It's probable that a big movie like JFAD could pursue a similar strategy, though a Valentine's Day drop would thematically make more sense. 

this silence is feeling like we're standing on the edge of a cliff ready to be pushed over

 

:suburban:

 

11 minutes ago, Aden said:

Didn't Aquaman do a Superbowl trailer for a December release? It's probable that a big movie like JFAD could pursue a similar strategy, though a Valentine's Day drop would thematically make more sense. 

The JFAD trailer will come out with Dune 2 or Mad Max 

Hoping for an earlier debut is just wishful thinking 

11 minutes ago, hypocrateen said:

this silence is feeling like we're standing on the edge of a cliff ready to be pushed over

 

:suburban:

 

I'm starting to get very nervous. I feel like she's going to announce any minute... :duca:

The way Traumatica era really ruined my hype about new releases... So I'm just like here, not really waiting, but just there, it'll come when it'll come and when it finally comes, if I like it then cool; if not it doesn't matter

1 hour ago, GraceRandolph said:

Where do you guys like a lead single to be in terms of track list placement? I really like when it’s early on in the album run like Just Dance, Bad Romance, and Born This Way. I don’t really like lead singles to be the last track for some reason. I’m thinking LG7 might have the lead single as the first song on the album for some reason. 

As long as they choose the right one this time, it can be also a deluxe bonus track :suburban:

16 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The way Traumatica era really ruined my hype about new releases... So I'm just like here, not really waiting, but just there, it'll come when it'll come and when it finally comes, if I like it then cool; if not it doesn't matter

I don’t really think Chromatica era was as bad as you guys make it out to be. Considering the circumstances it was fine, except we should have the CBT film. 

7 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

I don’t really think Chromatica era was as bad as you guys make it out to be. Considering the circumstances it was fine, except we should have the CBT film. 

The era ended the day after the album release, until VMAs, then until Traumatica Ball 2 years later

33 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The way Traumatica era really ruined my hype about new releases... So I'm just like here, not really waiting, but just there, it'll come when it'll come and when it finally comes, if I like it then cool; if not it doesn't matter

She really has ruined our enjoyment of era build ups :jonnycat: but don’t lie sis you’ll lose your **** when she announces just like we all will. :gaycat1:We all talk a good game about being over the letdowns but we’re all perched on the Lady Gaga base of ATRL as well as other forums for a reason  :coffee2:

Edited by Dawn the Jockey

3 hours ago, Janet said:

I mean she is blatantly talking about the "process" of makeup, and she used the lipstick emoji. She's not talking about the music video process. :lmao:

Who said that? Also, you don't understand that something can mean two things? lol 

 

Can't wait to be right xoxo

 

 

9 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

The era ended the day after the album release, until VMAs, then until Traumatica Ball 2 years later

We got her best music video in years (911), one of her best eras visually, her highest grossing tour in a decade with amazing reviews, and some great fashion moments. It was underwhelming, but give her some slack due to circumstances.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.