Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

"she has not been in the studio for long, Chromatica WAS THAT ALBUM, she can retire!"

:clown:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

32 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

trust the process

the journey continues ⚔️

No one is going to release the Friday before the Super Bowl. It’s not a big music event this year, but it’ll still absorb a lot of oxygen in the press and advertisements etc. 

  • ATRL Moderator

Guys, I think she took this one off of spotify too??

 

3 minutes ago, penguintim said:

Guys, I think she took this one off of spotify too??

 

The better version tbh but no one wants to say it :eli: 

1 hour ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

ANYTHING but pink floyd/queen/rolling stones parallels :biblio:

I dont understand how some of you want that SO bad 

I wonder how often these people stream Sweet Sound of Heaven. :clown:

 

 

and the people thirsty for a metal/rock album, wanting her to bomb like Demi did with her last rock project. :skull:

5 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I think we need a laugh.

 

 

We WISH Pat could be on this list :cm:

17 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I think we need a laugh.

 

 

Sarah is good for red carpet looks, maybe some street paparazzi shots idk, but I don't see any creativity - unlike with Garland or Savelo. They came up with distinctive looks for their eras and actually made it work.

Leaked interview for LG7  :gaycat1:
 

 

Edited by killer_rose

I see no reason to believe she’s any further than 1 month into the LG7 recording process  :clown:

Edited by Pud
.

30 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Leaked interview for LG7  :gaycat1:
 

 

I literally jumped when I opened IG and this was the first thing I saw and then I read the caption. I hate this fanbase so much. 

6 minutes ago, Pud said:

I see no reason to believe she’s any further than 1 month into the LG7 recording process  :clown:

She has been in the studio since last year. I don't think it makes any sense to tease "🖤🎶" for two years.:coffee2:

8 minutes ago, ToniGaga96 said:

She has been in the studio since last year. I don't think it makes any sense to tease "🖤🎶" for two years.:coffee2:

It’s only January… But I’ll give you 2 months, since I can see the first studio pic was actually November 

 

And I wouldn’t get excited about a black heart emoji… “Charcoal Heart” etc :ace:

  • ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, penguintim said:

Guys, I think she took this one off of spotify too??

 

the superior version. 

3 hours ago, PMKARDASHIAN said:

ANYTHING but pink floyd/queen/rolling stones parallels :biblio:

I dont understand how some of you want that SO bad 

She probably got excited after doing that flop ass song with The Rolling Stones and that's what we're gonna get. She's like that. 

8 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

She probably got excited after doing that flop ass song with The Rolling Stones and that's what we're gonna get. She's like that. 

She’s really wanted to be a grandma since the mid 10s

 

Puta— synthwave or RnB is RIGHT there!!! And they wouldn’t be that vocally challenging!! Give us breezy beautiful lovegame monster dwuw love me right vocals, god! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.