Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Pretty sure the plan is to release LG7 at the end of the JFAD award season so it can ride on JFAD’s success 

Good luck with the strike, by then MusicGa will feel like a distant memory

Devin

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

WB is usually such a mess of a studio but they DO have a tendency to have shooting schedules that happen way earlier than everyone else, especially for their blockbusters and studio award contenders. 

 

If they're smart(meh) they could really capitalize on the delays. 

32 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

when JFAD is the only movie to come out next year

 

:dies:

Everything lining up perfectly for Godga to have her third imperial phase.

 

01b3844580beb15c840db5091918644aa0d068c9

1 hour ago, Danes said:

Venus is perfect and I sometimes forget it was not a single. :jonny:

 

53 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Venus will always be one of my favorites from her :clap3:

The single artwork photoshoot was one of her best and made it seem like there was a MV idea going on. plus the harmonies she sang live for this .... phew :WAP:

1 hour ago, Danes said:

Venus is perfect and I sometimes forget it was not a single. :jonny:

Right?! Instead of Act ll we should've just been harassing Gags for a Venus video (much easier and more likely since she def loves the song). 

1 hour ago, WildAmerican said:

when JFAD is the only movie to come out next year

 

:dies:

Everything is falling into place

 

spacer.png

I wanted the 'Venus' music video so bad back in the day :gaycat6:

 

 

i think i finally get Highway Unicorn 

 

gretchen-gifs.gif

 

Spoiler

Run, run with her top down, baby, she flies
Run, run with the fury of a saint in her eyes
Run, run, hot cha, cha, cha, baby she goes
With blond hair and a gun smoking up your toes

 

:WAP:
 

 

"Garden panty"

 

"Galaxy, space and time"

 

"Ur-anus!" 

 

Iconic lyrics :gaycat7:

 

 

Not releasing Sweet Sound of Gaga before the Grammy deadline was a mistake. 
 

It would give me a reason to care about the Grammys this year :chick3:

2 hours ago, Artur said:

Heavy Metal Grammy +29.743 / biggest update of the year

 

Image from dabli0

omg??

HML tiktok sound is not even semi viral (yet), this is goood :chick2:

Quote

Imagine a highly evolved, Titanium-plated 'Bad Romance' from the year 2511 travelling half a millennium back in time to save music from a tidal wave of 'in the club'-obsessed pop drivel, and that's 'Judas'. We love this song so much.

In the most biblical sense, a true cultural reset when this Judas prerelease review was dropped.

:gaycat1:

When JFAD gets delayed to October 2025 and I have to worry about not dying for another year 

 

gretchen-gifs.gif

 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When JFAD gets delayed to October 2025 and I have to worry about not dying for another year 

 

gretchen-gifs.gif

 

Luckily it seems like one of the only movies guaranteed to keep its release date.

4 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Luckily it seems like one of the only movies guaranteed to keep its release date.

Let's hope it stays that way

 

gretchen-gifs.gif

Just blasted Marry the Night in my headphones while riding a Citi Bike in NYC and I’ve never felt so ALIVE 

 

spacer.png

 

Ik I always give MTN a good wig tugging because she’s so beloved but wow what a ******* song. I will say Dolby Atmos really saved her production cause it was borderline unlistenable before the new mix 

 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Just blasted Marry the Night in my headphones while riding a Citi Bike in NYC and I’ve never felt so ALIVE 

 

spacer.png

 

Ik I always give MTN a good wig tugging because she’s so beloved but wow what a ******* song. I will say Dolby Atmos really saved her production cause it was borderline unlistenable before the new mix 

 

spacer.png

MTN is kinda her best opener,

 

giphy.gif

 

 

Edited by WildAmerican

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Just blasted Marry the Night in my headphones while riding a Citi Bike in NYC and I’ve never felt so ALIVE 

 

spacer.png

 

Ik I always give MTN a good wig tugging because she’s so beloved but wow what a ******* song. I will say Dolby Atmos really saved her production cause it was borderline unlistenable before the new mix 

 

spacer.png

Me but with TEOG, specially the bridge + final chorus + outro

 

anigif_sub-buzz-13953-1512576317-1.gif

 

Just now, WildAmerican said:

MTN is kinda her best opener,

 

giphy.gif

I’m not even going to start another ranking outbreak rn because all of her opening tracks are 11/10 anyway lbr 

 

spacer.png

Just now, luckythisway said:

I’m not even going to start another ranking outbreak rn because all of her opening tracks are 11/10 anyway lbr 

 

spacer.png

i will

 

MTN > BR > Diamond Heart > Aura > Alice > Just Dance

 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Me but with TEOG, specially the bridge + final chorus + outro

 

anigif_sub-buzz-13953-1512576317-1.gif

 

I was feeling impassioned & confident today, it’s also dark outside, so hence MTN. But I see your vision CLEARLY 

 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

Just now, WildAmerican said:

i will

 

MTN > BR > Diamond Heart > Aura > Alice > Just Dance

 

giphy.gif

Well if you’re going to…. 
 

BR > JD > MTN > DH > Alice > Aura 

 

spacer.png

I was listening to Las Culturista, Bowen Yang from SNL's podcast, and he talks a little bit about meeting Gaga in the latest episode. He said it was funny that she introduced Bad Bunny the way she did, but he couldn't say why... hmmm :lakitu:

Spoiler

thinking maybe there is a collab in the works that he maybe found out about at the after party? that's just speculation tho

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.