Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, Aden said:

No offense to them but religious people are so dense.

 

The song literally calls Judas a bad person and its sending me that religious Gen Z is having the same reaction religious Millennials did in 2011. :deadbanana:

 

 

They just want to be offended for the sake of it dd

  • ATRL Moderator
5 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Gaga when she "promised" us Chromatica Ball footage:

 

 

mb nurtec was the footage she promised. :lmao:

2 hours ago, Marry The Gods said:

All this talk about Rock, R&B, Dance, when she hasn't even written a single lyric 

 

stephm.png

I fear that at the end this is the real Tea, this fanbase is up to a rude awakening if that will be the case.

 

:clack:

Venus is not bad but it's too loud on certain parts which kinda kills it

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I fear that at the end this is the real Tea, this fanbase is up to a rude awakening if that will be the case.

 

:clack:

The only awakening will happen to Gaga and Co. when LG7 debuts with 30k after thinking she can smash with years of treating her pop career as dog sheet

Devin

Yeah my GP gay friends don’t care for Gaga anymore :gaycatx: 

 

but I know they’ll switch when she drops the Lg7 lead with Rosalia and Bad Bunny

3 hours ago, SkinnyGaga said:

Girls, how much do we think gagas fanbase has shrunk since chromatica.... I for one am so done with her antics, serving **** makeup lewks, unusable collabs (who asked for the rolling stones honestly). I think her prime has past sadly. I cant even watch her movies without cringing everytime, her acting seems so forced. Bye

I created an ATRL account the day we saw her at the Electric Lady studios (my registration was approved yesterday). I was really excited thinking we’re getting new music soon and about to start a new era. I no longer consider myself part of the fanbase, but more like a casual fan. Her fanbase has indeed shrunk, but A LOT of people are still here for her, and they’ll switch the moment she releases new music.

the fighting

i just wish she release music more frequently honestly, the lack of content is really boring

at least she is leaving the house lately

 

IMG_7435.thumb.gif.67440528746afd845cbf8

33 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The only awakening will happen to Gaga and Co. when LG7 debuts with 30k after thinking she can smash with years of treating her pop career as dog sheet

Devin

Pretty sure the plan is to release LG7 at the end of the JFAD award season so it can ride on JFAD’s success 

3 hours ago, SkinnyGaga said:

Girls, how much do we think gagas fanbase has shrunk since chromatica.... I for one am so done with her antics

I don't know.. it just sucks realizing that all of my favorite songs from her are 10-15 years old at this point. I love Legacy Gaga dearly, and will always hold onto those first few eras where she completely changed the course of pop culture :clap3:Whenever she wants to come back and do that again, I will have my stan card ready. For now, I feel way more casual. 

22 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Pretty sure the plan is to release LG7 at the end of the JFAD award season so it can ride on JFAD’s success 

How about LG7 early/early-mid 2024 and then rides JFAD award season in 2025 with LG8. How about THAT?!

Why are all these randos popping into the Lady GaGa base to tell us they've turned into casual fans? No1curr?

 

gretchen-gifs.gif 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

How about LG7 early/early-mid 2024 and then rides JFAD award season in 2025 with LG8. How about THAT?!

LG7 in 2024 and LG8 in 2025, sounds good to me 

 

…. But does that sound like something Lady Gag would do? :gaycat6:

8 minutes ago, Danes said:

Venus is perfect and I sometimes forget it was not a single. :jonny:

GÁR needs some production credits on LG7 

Venus will always be one of my favorites from her :clap3:

Heavy Metal Grammy +29.743 / biggest update of the year

 

Image from dabli0

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Heavy Metal Grammy +29.743 / biggest update of the year

 

Image from dabli0

hard to celebrate when it deserves 100 times that

 

gretchen-gifs.gif 

Tomorrow's Spotify update will be SO GOOD. Get ready!

 

Image from dabli0

 

And then we will have Gagaween next week! :duca:

Edited by Artur

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

hard to celebrate when it deserves 100 times that

 

gretchen-gifs.gif 

True, as long as it keeps rising I'm happy, though

 

Image from dabli0

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.