Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Of course the usual miserable suspects are running to vote 'Chromatica' as worst regardless, as if they listen or stan a 'Biophilia' kind of album between that list.

@sunbathinganimal speaking of Bio… it needs some votes sis

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

@sunbathinganimal speaking of Bio… it needs some votes sis

let me give the best album on the list some support 

 

F7wRFTJWoAAhK1h?format=jpg&name=small

Gaga doing rock doesn't have to be a typical boring dadrock.

 

 

Yeah, she’s not going full rock imo. I agree with @monketsharona.She’s way too much of a dance music artist. She’ll incorporate some rock elements if or when she will like to, but that will be it. Also I think she already did that on multiple recent releases so it would be too predictable.

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

 

The peace sign is a hint that Gaga will return to music when we have achieved world peace.

She really fed us this week, she looks so good.

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

spacer.png

 

The peace sign is a hint that Gaga will return to music when we have achieved world peace.

This is not peace sign, its 2. She is hinting at Act 2, available on iTunes Nov. 11

 

tumblr_mrmy5qgM4d1sbsnu2o1_1280.gif

Edited by jesus del rey

2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

It seems like ATRL has a bias towards more pure pop songs like Kylie and Britney. Idk, it seems like Gaga's brand of dark pop and glamrock influences cause her to be underrated here.

They do, but that's not why they hate Gaga. taking genre out they  they have a bias toward britney and madonna and mariah

 

they despise p!nk (because she does stable AC songs) and use xtina as a dumping ground 

 

Gaga to them is someone that has to be eliminated - cause her existence is effecting their psyche due to her talent

 

1 hour ago, jesus del rey said:

Lemme vote for Chromatica for best as if I am not trashing it here constantly

 

tumblr_inline_pnawk3A2BK1rqgje6_250.thum 

Yeah i speak from the heart about gaga in here but outside im biggest defender
tumblr_inline_pnawk3A2BK1rqgje6_250.thumb.gif.6e780c83dd91f1048e3719e8aa02572d.gif

Gaga on Michael while we think shes locked up in the studio for days making LG7

 

tumblr_inline_pnawk3A2BK1rqgje6_250.thum 

I'm ready for Applause to have another resurgence. TikTok people, do your thing.

 

stephm.png

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Gaga on Michael while we think shes locked up in the studio for days making LG7

 

tumblr_inline_pnawk3A2BK1rqgje6_250.thum 

Chile this is the first time I realize what's happening in this gif, I always thought she was using one of those gym balls :deadbanana4:

Girls, how much do we think gagas fanbase has shrunk since chromatica.... I for one am so done with her antics, serving **** makeup lewks, unusable collabs (who asked for the rolling stones honestly). I think her prime has past sadly. I cant even watch her movies without cringing everytime, her acting seems so forced. Bye

All this talk about Rock, R&B, Dance, when she hasn't even written a single lyric 

 

stephm.png

17 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga’s impact 

 

oooop not 43k

48 minutes ago, SkinnyGaga said:

Girls, how much do we think gagas fanbase has shrunk since chromatica.... I for one am so done with her antics, serving **** makeup lewks, unusable collabs (who asked for the rolling stones honestly). I think her prime has past sadly. I cant even watch her movies without cringing everytime, her acting seems so forced. Bye

 

Gaga when she sees some l*ddos still want her to put on a blonde Party City wig and go back to 2008 so they can live through her success on a forum like *TRL:

 

 

4 minutes ago, jesus del rey said:

Gaga when she sees some l*ddos still want her to put on a blonde Party City wig and go back to 2008 so they can live through her success on a forum like *TRL:

 

 

 

1 hour ago, SkinnyGaga said:

Girls, how much do we think gagas fanbase has shrunk since chromatica.... I for one am so done with her antics, serving **** makeup lewks, unusable collabs (who asked for the rolling stones honestly). I think her prime has past sadly. I cant even watch her movies without cringing everytime, her acting seems so forced. Bye

This post combined with that pixelated avatar of 2008Ga is sending me upstairs. 

 

lady-gaga-hot-wallpapers-43.thumb.jpg.c8

 

#itstimetoletgoofthepast

The way Gaga is collaborating with legends like U2 and Rolling Stones. I remembered she was asked to open Michael Jackson's This Is It concert residency and there were talks already, . What could've been.

October 26th

 

2010



K55uJje.jpghCPJI4E.jpgl32RmvL.jpgdSNcvaV.jpggKW671Q.jpgrcPLqzt.jpg

 

2012



giuwd5O.jpgyVDer4s.jpgZg3rDur.jpg10Ok8Ij.jpgRROlSJu.jpgrhVbQWv.jpgc8P8HtM.jpgt8GQiDP.jpgIfwKslv.jpgwMYi1Lk.jpgLNIsbbz.jpg

 

2013



jr2veEc.jpgDEl5Y7P.jpgP1mBnCg.jpgSJMTJ9d.jpgRAaOhde.jpgGzQ1VQg.jpg0XtdCfi.jpgguZyy3m.jpgzu1obfk.jpgXzNdZHq.jpgxuE6jsI.jpgliYhpsr.jpgCwHrY6W.jpgwL71U6A.jpg

 

2014



3809PNW.jpg

 

2018



EEGk1Zd.jpgJXsKx7q.jpglbBj5VY.jpgln2wBMb.jpg

 

2019



uYVbuuq.jpgmDdf1AB.jpgjD2XktN.jpgtFi2bsI.jpg

 

2020



BSSbh10.jpgjncGB0R.jpgJ7lRiAj.jpgf96rJd9.jpgiqVbylX.jpg

 

7 hours ago, Konril said:

I always laugh at the younger generations around Judas on TikTok. Debating on Gaga's use of Judas and biblical references saying that Judas is a great song but felt iffy with the blasphemy of it all. While we oldies weathered through the controversy of Judas the song being released before Easter and the music video premiering after Holy Week of all dates. :bibliahh:

No offense to them but religious people are so dense.

 

The song literally calls Judas a bad person and its sending me that religious Gen Z is having the same reaction religious Millennials did in 2011. :deadbanana:

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.