Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

I was listening to Las Culturista, Bowen Yang from SNL's podcast, and he talks a little bit about meeting Gaga in the latest episode. He said it was funny that she introduced Bad Bunny the way she did, but he couldn't say why... hmmm :lakitu:

  Hide contents

thinking maybe there is a collab in the works that he maybe found out about at the after party? that's just speculation tho

 

We all know it’s just because her Lady Gringita delivery was funny. NUEVA YORRRR

 

spacer.png

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, luckythisway said:

We all know it’s just because her Lady Gringita delivery was funny. NUEVA YORRRR

 

spacer.png

bc there's a Haus Labz palette called Neuva York coming out i fear 

 

giphy.gif

Aura would’ve been her best opener if they kept the demo vocals.

 

spacer.png

I think some of you should chill a bit, stanning Gar is not like stanning Rihanna Katy Dua or other pop girls. Hag will be making all kinds of music for decades to come, she won't expire at 40 like most of them. Like she's an author but is also comfortable singing covers and being less involved in certain albums. She has and will have side gigs but music will always come, she herself said she'll peak at 70 and I wouldn't be surprised.

The fact that both MTN and TEOG get meh streams is a crime! I know there will be one day, next year, in which both will finally start doing 600k streams daily like they deserve to.

 

 

 

So crazy to think that BTW used to do 700k daily on good days before 2022. I hope it keeps rising and rising every year. One of the best and most unique albums ever!

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

When JFAD gets delayed to October 2025 and I have to worry about not dying for another year 

 

gretchen-gifs.gif

 

I’ve been really sick the past few weeks and I kept telling myself that I need to stay alive long enough to see JFAD (and the slayage that follows) 

41 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’ve been really sick the past few weeks and I kept telling myself that I need to stay alive long enough to see JFAD (and the slayage that follows) 

Girl same, I got sick and then I developed anxiety for some reason and convinced myself that I was going to die, and I felt even worse thinking I wasn't going to see Gar in what could be her best movie yet, I'm doing way better now but I still get those thoughts from time to time

 

gretchen-gifs.gif

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

I was listening to Las Culturista, Bowen Yang from SNL's podcast, and he talks a little bit about meeting Gaga in the latest episode. He said it was funny that she introduced Bad Bunny the way she did, but he couldn't say why... hmmm :lakitu:

  Reveal hidden contents

thinking maybe there is a collab in the works that he maybe found out about at the after party? that's just speculation tho

 

I clocked that too… hmmm something is def brewing :ryan3:

She’s been very quiet on TikTok too… not even Haus Labs spam

30 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

:WAP:

Lee camera test Halloween confirmed

spacer.png

44 minutes ago, BlondUnicorn said:

:WAP:

- JFAD Camera Test (Halloween)

- Chromatica Ball on Apple TV (Christmas Day)

:jonny5:

If this deal gets confirmed over the weekend I expect the CB film AND The Lady and the Legend announced on Monday. NO excuses Nose!

 

spacer.png

 

Well maybe a few days for CB as it may not have finalized a streamer but the doc already has one.

4 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

MTN is kinda her best opener,

 

giphy.gif

 

 

I fear you might be right. 

Happy 15 years to The Fame (US release)

:party:


spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

P.S. the Highline Ballroom on the poster is now Racket NYC, where she just performed with The Rolling Stones

Quote

i dont wanna be one of those artists that after my first album writes about the trials and tribulations of being a popstar, i think thats quite lame

Spoiler

fast forward to fun tonight, plastic doll nnn :gaygacat3:

 

 

2 hours ago, Bhabylon said:

I clocked that too… hmmm something is def brewing :ryan3:

Why the **** would Bowen Yang know anything about LG7?

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

Why the **** would Bowen Yang know anything about LG7?

Bobby gets around idk :ryan3:

Yeah Bowen is close with Bobby, and have previously hung out before, and said during the podcast that he was sat between Gaga and Bobby & his bf the whole night during the SNL after party :sistrens:

LG7 & Masochism are coming 2025. Mark your calendars.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.