Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

October 27th

 

2007



hZgPZ5b.jpg8PUCvzy.jpgDPpEQZJ.jpg

 

2008



zgjqfWN.jpgQ32lVF7.jpgUhhhf7D.jpgoHFuWLx.jpgKar4igj.jpg

 

2009



HwF6rBX.jpg

 

2010



qVx7lrI.png8OjcV5R.jpgDY9M0ly.jpghdvl8Ah.jpg

 

2012



uyhOSVG.jpg

 

2013



s5bMFE2.jpg4mQ3A1b.jpgERfd4hG.jpgPVLBeit.jpgXzcsj6k.jpg8S5UdWb.jpgptnzzx6.jpg

 

2014



7zQ9iJm.jpg

 

2016



4FeNTM9.jpgtPXzNSG.jpg6hSL0x5.jpgzUOHDUb.jpgbUwTeYH.jpgT4xIYFd.jpgyNrQZCA.jpg2iYIh2K.jpg4Nme2Ga.jpg5cEog92.jpgXY6fRtU.jpg

 

2019



rwerSOK.jpg

 

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, Phoenixstar said:

Apparently professional record of JWT is leaking

Wasn’t there an official Yahoo livestream of the Paris date?

8 minutes ago, TheHanyo said:

Wasn’t there an official Yahoo livestream of the Paris date?

That was the artRave

  • Author
2 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Leaking as in turned into a gas?

no no it will evaporate and we will never see it again

4 hours ago, Leptine said:

When the strike ends and nothing gets released anyway

 

giphy.gif

I mean it is Liddos that deliver these excuses for her like the covid/BLM we never truly know that’s happening soooo :gaycat1:

6 minutes ago, Artur said:

"Wednesday Dance TikTok version" :rip:

time to drop the remix on platforms on Monday and push it again

1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

time to drop the remix on platforms on Monday and push it again

Honestly, this still could be a good idea and help the original song streams. The fact that a fanmade youtube version has over 300M views. :rip: Imagine how much an official upload could do, in both YT and Spotify.

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Honestly, this still could be a good idea and help the original song streams. The fact that a fanmade youtube version has over 300M views. :rip: Imagine how much an official upload could do, in both YT and Spotify.

I know, I mean they apparently scrapped the release of the JWT performance footage last year when it started gaining... so I doubt her team would do anything

Just now, chosensparkles said:

I know, I mean they apparently scrapped the release of the JWT performance footage last year when it started gaining... so I doubt her team would do anything

Wait, what, for real? That would've been amazing. I can't believe they keep ruining opportunities like this.

 

It's like they don't care about her songs being as big as possible anymore.

1 minute ago, Artur said:

Wait, what, for real? That would've been amazing. I can't believe they keep ruining opportunities like this.

 

It's like they don't care about her songs being as big as possible anymore.

yeah my friend who has some insider tea just told me about it today cause I brought it up being like "in a perfect world they'd release the footage" and he was like "that was planned last year... but scrapped"

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

yeah my friend who has some insider tea just told me about it today cause I brought it up being like "in a perfect world they'd release the footage" and he was like "that was planned last year... but scrapped"

this is so frustrating :noparty:

Bloody Mary is definitely coming back on her next tour, but do we think so will Judas? Tbh, I'll lowkey her not perform it at all than ditch the bridge again. Like maam you're skipping your discography highlight moment.

ab.thumb.gif.77d400634a47cfd610f0fa7ad18

  • Author
1 minute ago, chosensparkles said:

yeah my friend who has some insider tea just told me about it today cause I brought it up being like "in a perfect world they'd release the footage" and he was like "that was planned last year... but scrapped"

Hmm.. One reason I can imagine is that it wont work since she did not do the "dance" so it might come off desperate, but still I wonder how many other opportunities do they scrap

  • Author
14 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

yeah my friend who has some insider tea just told me about it today cause I brought it up being like "in a perfect world they'd release the footage" and he was like "that was planned last year... but scrapped"

Hmm.. One reason I can imagine is that it wont work since she did not do the "dance" so it might come off desperate, but still I wonder how many other opportunities do they scrap

Randomly thought about how so many Liddos back in the day (2011-2012) were suicidal and would dump their trauma on Gaga. Bearing the brunt of all that energy from her fans must have augmented her mental health problems that were brewing. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with Liddos anymore dddd :gaycatx:

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Randomly thought about how so many Liddos back in the day (2011-2012) were suicidal and would dump their trauma on Gaga. Bearing the brunt of all that energy from her fans must have augmented her mental health problems that were brewing. No wonder she doesn't want anything to do with Liddos anymore dddd :gaycatx:

Not to mention some were faking it to get a notice from her :skull: Mental illness.

18 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

MTN is kinda her best opener,

 

giphy.gif

 

 

It's one of her best songs for sure.....opener? Not with that outro! It really should've closed the album. Also hard to say that when Aura is sitting right there HA HA HAHA HA HA

Should Fernando garriby make a comeback for LG7?  I feel her much better consistent and has more adaptive productions compared to redone. 

Edited by Happylittlepunk

  • Author
Just now, Happylittlepunk said:

Should Fernando garriby make a comeback for LG7?  I feel her much better consistent and has more adaptive productions compared to redone. 

nope. he steals the credits that's why miss fadga FIRED! him.

1 minute ago, Phoenixstar said:

nope. he steals the credits that's why miss fadga FIRED! him.

Well dame I didn’t know that. 
 Which one of gaga old producers do think should comeback?

Edited by Happylittlepunk

1 hour ago, Artur said:

Wait, what, for real? That would've been amazing. I can't believe they keep ruining opportunities like this.

 

It's like they don't care about her songs being as big as possible anymore.

How would have live footage from a 2016 tour helped Blood Mary?

 

Bloody Mary's success/virality is weird, as is most virality, but approaching virality from a traditional pop music promotion POV does not make sense, imo. The idea of performances and videos and remixes and all that stuff helping Bloody Mary, I do not think, is logical. A song that goes viral does so because of something organic, or because of what it was attached to, which in this case was Wednesday. Trying to attach traditional things to it in an attempt to push it would not have worked, imo, since what was working was something specific on TikTok.

 

Gaga funnily enough did the one thing that did make sense with her TikTok video doing the dance and her team did something that made sense by making sure it was attached to the show itself. Everything else fans tried to push as if the song was a single fell flat in my eyes. They could have pushed it more on Spotify and release the sped up version more quickly, tbh, so that was probably the main place they failed, but everything else Gaga fans wanted her to do would have come off as desperate.

 

24 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Should Fernando garriby make a comeback for LG7?  I feel her much better consistent and has more adaptive productions compared to redone. 

Was listening to BTW on Dolby Atmos the other day and... the constant echoing throughout his production is so annoying and bad. He served his purpose but has not proven himself beyond what he did over a decade ago imo.

Edited by Sannie

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.