Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

WB spending coins for Barbie. They better keep the same energy for Joker 2. 

i mean considering its the only slate of "superhero flick" in their roster for 2024 as well as best chances for BO redemption & award chances

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

What concept do you guys expect her next album to have? I know there were some talks about nature stuff, mother nature idk. 

Need the dark concept to make a comeback :cm:  I know Chroma had a little bit of it visually but she barely explored it until the tour. ROM video is soft dark..

 

Need the music to be dark too. Bloody Mary should really be the blueprint/driving force for her next album.. 

7 hours ago, Dumbledore said:

:cm:

Lmaoooooo 

 

Gaga when they ask her about Doran

 

"yes yes I love it, really good wine"

47 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

Lmaoooooo 

 

Gaga when they ask her about Doran

 

"yes yes I love it, really good wine"

Reminds me of who was it that dragged her and said “never meet your idols” or something :deadbanana:

4 hours ago, Nicholai said:

The only problem with Bloody Mary was the lack of the official speed up version. A lot of streams were lost because of it. 

I'm kinda glad they didn't put one up on Spotify, Apple Music, and the like — but they absolutely should have on YouTube, with the visuals being from Wednesday. The fact that she was #2 on the YouTube charts in December but almost none of those streams counted for any charts because they weren't from her official channel. :'(

 

Like they should have done something like this but on her channel:

 

 

 

241M streams...completely unused. :ace:

4 hours ago, Nicholai said:

The only problem with Bloody Mary was the lack of the official speed up version. A lot of streams were lost because of it. 

Gaga so real for not messing up her discography like that, they're so unnecessary and cringe :deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

WB spending coins for Barbie. They better keep the same energy for Joker 2. 

Of course they will. 

1 hour ago, pablozedd said:

What concept do you guys expect her next album to have? I know there were some talks about nature stuff, mother nature idk. 

Need the dark concept to make a comeback :cm:  I know Chroma had a little bit of it visually but she barely explored it until the tour. ROM video is soft dark..

 

Need the music to be dark too. Bloody Mary should really be the blueprint/driving force for her next album.. 

I want something easy. Dark, light, fun, carefree, sexy, I don't really care. I just hope it is simple, that most people can relate to. Her last 3 studio albums were so deep, specific and personal. It felt like even Gaga was confused about their themes at times.

 

In my opinion, Gags always shines more with simpler concepts that she can use to put her whole creativity, visuals and imagination in.

Edited by Artur

41 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I'm kinda glad they didn't put one up on Spotify, Apple Music, and the like — but they absolutely should have on YouTube, with the visuals being from Wednesday. The fact that she was #2 on the YouTube charts in December but almost none of those streams counted for any charts because they weren't from her official channel. :'(

 

Like they should have done something like this but on her channel:

 

 

 

241M streams...completely unused. :ace:

The US doesn’t use YouTube any more, most of those views are probably from outside of the US. If the goal is to chart higher on the US Hot 100 chart, YouTube views are not going to help that much 

Just now, Vroom Vroom said:

The US doesn’t use YouTube any more, most of those views are probably from outside of the US. If the goal is to chart higher on the US Hot 100 chart, YouTube views are not going to help that much 

I was thinking about its performance on the Global 200 since it was always bigger outside the US anyways. :michael: It could have been her first smash on the chart. :'(

2 hours ago, pablozedd said:

What concept do you guys expect her next album to have? I know there were some talks about nature stuff, mother nature idk. 

Need the dark concept to make a comeback :cm:  I know Chroma had a little bit of it visually but she barely explored it until the tour. ROM video is soft dark..

 

Need the music to be dark too. Bloody Mary should really be the blueprint/driving force for her next album.. 

We ALL want dark bops

 

PMSebjL.gif

3 hours ago, FameFatale said:

WB spending coins for Barbie. They better keep the same energy for Joker 2. 

If there is a thing I don't doubt is that they're gonna do an amazing promo for it, they already proved it with ASIB and the first Joker, however I do think that this project doesn't even need that much promo because it has already a lot of hype and buzz around it.

4 hours ago, Lithium. said:

That Charli Xbox Bitch

:rip:

4 hours ago, Lithium. said:

That Charli Xbox Bitch once said she wanted to punch Gags on the face... I'm glad she left the OGH on read.

bSh1Oy5.thumb.gif.6b741c3cd7b018ef5471ce

 

That being said her remix slaps 

:deadbanana4:

The chromy ball special had already lost its hype and now that its confirmed its looking like a late 2023 release so it will take time. 

why would she thank her? i stand by gags 

 

anyways, if anyone deserved thanks its Hurts for this Judas remix 

 

 

1 hour ago, Bojana said:

why would she thank her?

The question wasnt about thanking her, it was about hearing back from Gaga. 

I killed my former friend

Left her in the trunk on Highway 10

 

Put the knife under the hood

if you find it send it straight to

Hollywood

 

spacer.png

If Charli XCX had remixed my song I would at least sent her a thank you note, that’s just common courtesy

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

If Charli XCX had remixed my song I would at least sent her a thank you note, that’s just common courtesy

 

a3i1Sr0.jpg

But you’re not Lady Gaga, you’re  sunbathiganimal, sis. So you should

actually be very happy and maybe even pay a considerable ammount of money to Charli XCX for remixing your song.

:chick1:

Edited by DonnieDarko

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.