Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Saw Justin Tranter at the clerb tonight

 

kinda felt like causing a scene ngl

 

spacer.png

 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

Why would she publicly post this? Its like she wants us to hate her

 

 

Oh yeah her and her team legit troll on purpose, I’ve seen bits of that. That post Gaga did about Haus Labs during the nurotec backlash and then the one where she was sat with that rap song on was so totally a stab back at y’all gays.

 

Angel down and 1000 Doves are over hated. Esp 1000 Doves it has some of best lyrical work and the way she sings has the most connection to Chromatica. Similarly in Angel down she emotes the words in a certain way.

 


 

Quote

 

Following its release as a single, "Bloody Mary" climbed to No. 41 on the Hot 100 chart and became a smash hit on pop radio. Its release in December 2022 appears to make it eligible for Grammy consideration, and its unlikely success adds to its compelling story. Now, Gaga faces the decision of whether to submit the song for one category or another, or if she wants to do so at all.

 

Gaga has several categories to consider for "Bloody Mary." One possibility is submitting it for Best Pop Solo Performance, a category she has been nominated for three times before, winning in 2019 for "Joanne (Where Do You Think You're Goin'?)." The track could also compete in the newly-announced Best Pop Dance Recording category, as it carries a distinct dance and electronic vibe.

Submitting an older recording for Grammy consideration is uncommon, but "Bloody Mary" may have a chance based on its surprising boom in popularity and performance. Additionally, it was released as a single for the first time in 2022, which may make it fitting for consideration by the Recording Academy. Now, the question remains whether voters will be inclined to reward something that is relatively old in the fast-paced world of music, or if they will prefer to honor only the latest releases. The nominations for the 2024 Grammys are expected to be announced later this year, revealing whether "Bloody Mary" has secured a spot among the nominees.

 

 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/hughmcintyre/2023/06/24/will-lady-gaga-break-with-tradition-and-submit-bloody-mary-for-a-grammy/amp/

hey girl bridge has always been top tier

 

Help me, hold my hair back
Walk me home, 'cause I can't find a cab
And we dance down the Bowery
Held hands like we were 17 again

And then it's 4 a.m., the sun is creeping up again
Don't you leave me, oh, darling, don't you leave me

2 hours ago, Leptine said:

It needs to have been a new recording, which under the Grammy definition means recorded within 5 years of release. It’s not eligible. 

Lady of the Dam won’t be a slave to the blo-

 

spacer.png

 

20 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Lady of the Dam won’t be a slave to the blo-

 

spacer.png

 

Turning the volume up purr

 

spacer.png

25 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Lady of the Dam won’t be a slave to the blo-

 

spacer.png

 

I hate this because I love this song but skip it. The album version is not good and is missing that extra "omph" and adlibs from the demo. 

talk about bridges, the queen is everything!

 

Starry night come inside me like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly on a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore

 

and that outro :alexz:

10 minutes ago, Bojana said:

talk about bridges, the queen is everything!

 

Starry night come inside me like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly on a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore

 

and that outro :alexz:

VOCALS

The Queen is one of her best and people aren't ready to accept it, the anthem like chorus, the bridge, the outtro

Mary Jane Holland is one of the best on artpop :flame:

1 hour ago, Almodusa said:

It needs to have been a new recording, which under the Grammy definition means recorded within 5 years of release. It’s not eligible. 

Too bad, BTW getting a Grammy finally would have been something I would have liked to see.

16 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Mary Jane Holland is one of the best on artpop :flame:

Top 5 alongside Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Venus, and Dope I fear 

2 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Top 5 alongside Applause, Sexxx Dreams, Venus, and Dope I fear 

Love to see Dope stanning :clap3: 

Listened to the under appreciated album, Joanne, this morning.

What a triumph :clap3:

 

It is crazy that Grigio Girls is just a bonus track. It fits so well between Hey Girl and Angel Down 

 

I was there with some of my ggd friends that night and I remember crying during this performance :jonny: It's crazy that this was almost 10 years ago. Beautiful memories. 

5 minutes ago, Marry The Gods said:

Love to see Dope stanning :clap3: 

It’s one of the songs (in the minority) that actually aged well on that album :clap3: Rick Rubin snapped 

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

I hate Dope :'( 

 

I do love G*slur and Donatella though 

7 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Listened to the under appreciated album, Joanne, this morning.

What a triumph :clap3:

 

It is crazy that Grigio Girls is just a bonus track. It fits so well between Hey Girl and Angel Down 

Please no, there was already one mid “Girl” song on that album. Gar did NOT need to make it 2

 

spacer.png

 

The real crime is JAD being left off the standard version when it’s easily top 5 on the album 

 

spacer.png

  • Author
23 hours ago, AbeHicks said:

I know I was supposed to dislike this song and want Ally to return to her roots, but I've listened to this so many times

 

I am really sorry for you sweetie. 

6 hours ago, Mr. Stratus said:

She has not yet once failed the ballads stability hypothesis :alexz2: however,  I need her to pick it up next time to the quality of ARUTW so she can have solo SMASH and stability :alexz3: 

 

Im ready for a new Gaga album. I want amazing song writing but I also want disco combined with yeehaw music. Like ‘nothing breaks like a heart’ 

 

spacer.png

Sameeee! People will probably come for me, but now would be the perfect time for her to release the Lady X Gaga album. Half amazing emotional empowering ballads, half dance feel good expensive bops.

 

spacer.png

 

I don't mean it as hate, I love her less polished music too. But I wonder if Gags can and wants to do a "perfectly crafted" album, though? It doesn't feel like her style. There will always be less popular and controversial tracks that get a lot of hate/love in her records.

Not this getting viral again 

 

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZGJCW8yVF/

 

 

 

Every other week a different account uploads this exact video and every time it gets at least 500k likes. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.