Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, Nicholai said:

And then you wake up

And Gaga tweet the official date in the real life

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

10 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

Mmm, possibly Vegas? Doesn't she have more shows in the contract? 

Edited by FameFatale

I know the gays will hate it but I would be obsessed with a hard rock album. Still waiting for that official Metallica collab. :grump:

38 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Chromatica Ball Film

Disney+

July 17

LATE August at the earliest sweetpea:heart2:

27 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

Mmm, possibly Vegas? Doesn't she have more shows in the contract? 

She does but they're probably alluding to that "special project" that she wrote and produced for. Or just something else entirely.

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

28 minutes ago, Kimi said:

Chromatica Ball looked like an art installation 

Queen of ART and POP. I wonder if this will translate on film.

 

2 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When fans say stuff like this, they seem so out of touch with reality. 
She needs a song like Flowers? :rip:


She doesn’t need a basic radio hit. She already has a career’s worth of legendary hits. 
 

At this point in her career, she should release what ever she wants and not chase hits. The JFAD OST is going to be more relevant than her last 3 studio albums combined 

Gaga fans are weirdly obsessed with treating her like someone who "needs" radio hits to remain relevant. It is kind of insulting to the legacy she has created.

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLSLErWP/

The last thing I expected from the Shein Influencer Trip Scandal is Combat Journalist Lady Gaga catching strays. :deadbanana4:

Born This Way is truly a one-of-a-kind song. 

3 hours ago, WildAmerican said:

can y'all actually read the source before deciding something's real? nn

 

that's one of those accounts that spreads false info  trying to be funny

What is this sis, I said IF it's true

4 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Currently streaming Americano

 

spacer.png

A puss in boots classic

Rolling Fad giving GÁR her flowers!?

 

lady-gasping-gasping.gif

 

They got it right tho, BTW is truly historic in every sense of the word :clap3:

 

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

33 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Born This Way is THAT bish!!

I listen to the song very rarely, but I always have it in my head, it's like a mentra, and it's maybe the only song that really changed things for me.

Edited by Kékette

Going to say something very controversial: You and I is Gaga's worst single

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

6 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Going to say something very controversial: You and I is Gaga's worst single

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

on opposite day, perhaps... it's a classique and it takes a refined palette to know that

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

 

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

on opposite day, perhaps... it's a classique and it takes a refined palette to know that

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

 

the country was done better on Joanne in my opinion, and I can't listen to You and I because my ex liked it

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

2 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

the country was done better on Joanne in my opinion, and I can't listen to You and I because my ex liked it

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

fair enough! I think we can all agree ASIB is the peak of her country/folk stuff!

3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

fair enough! I think we can all agree ASIB is the peak of her country/folk stuff!

Exactly, Always Remember Us This Way is Gaga's best song and always will be for me

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

3 minutes ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Exactly, Always Remember Us This Way is Gaga's best song and always will be for me

 

1613294941_lisabarlow2.thumb.gif.9da8d4d

taste, it's my fav song ever :jonny6:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.