Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I don't want a documentary

or at least I want the special footage on its own

The Monster Ball was kinda of a mess bc of the editing

  • ATRL Moderator

I'm not going to a theater to watch a Chromatica Ball documentary, I already went to the actual concert.  I just want to sit in my bed and stream it on Netflix or something

45 minutes ago, khalyan said:

I'm not going to a theater to watch a Chromatica Ball documentary, I already went to the actual concert.  I just want to sit in my bed and stream it on Netflix or something

I do since I'm from one of the many countries she didn't come with the tour! :duca: Also, it will definitely be released to streaming too!

 

I hope it's more of a "live show recording" than a documentary full of cuts. :dancehall:

Edited by Artur

The ARTPOP of her cinema career is coming

 

spacer.png

But I’m glad it’s a documentary, so we are most likely getting behind the scenes footage.

The documentary is coming this late because she wants to align it with the LG7 era kick off hihi

 

spacer.png

  • ATRL Moderator

The only thing I truly want from this Chromatica Ball release is a full uncut footage of her Replay performance 

I wouldn't mind a documentary with BTS footage of rehearsals and stuff. I love hearing her talk and be pretentious about things and we didnt get a lot of interviews in 2020. :gaycat2:

 

But it better be on a damn streaming platform later. Would be cute if they put the concert without many cuts for those who just want to watch the tour.

Edited by State of Grace.

16 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I wouldn't mind a documentary with BTS footage of rehearsals and stuff. I love hearing her talk and be pretentious about things and we didnt get a lot of interviews in 2020. :gaycat2:

 

But it better be on a damn streaming platform later. Would be cute if they put the concert without many cuts for those who just want to watch the tour.

Yes I’d love a two part thingie: first part is the concert special in full then second part is behind the scenes/ crew interviews, Gaga talking about her creation process for the tour and the interludes

8 hours ago, Bojana said:

talk about bridges, the queen is everything!

 

Starry night come inside me like never before
Don't forget me when I come crying to Heaven's door
I will fly on a challenger across the sky
Like a phoenix so you can remind them of the dream I bore

 

and that outro :alexz:

The Queen is one of Gaga's best songs but this base is not ready to accept it 

8 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

Not SATAN remix :bibliahh:
 

 

Maybe we are getting a dark bawp'd album with a new Illuminati contract :gaycat4:

even before covid these kind of documentaries were a flop in theaters, so i feel like I'm going to be the only one watching this in a theatre :redface:

I hope she decides to release this on netflix a few weeks later 

16 minutes ago, The Witch said:

 

What? :rip:

I mean, there’s no way. But I’ll take it 

23 minutes ago, The Witch said:

 

What? :rip:

I mean, I always wanted Gaga to get another solo show, but that would be epic for sure. :jonny5: 

26 minutes ago, The Witch said:

 

What? :rip:

I don’t see this happening… like Katy and Gaga have both done it. Are they really at the point they’re recycling acts.

30 minutes ago, The Witch said:

 

What? :rip:

Post the video of it being said on GMA or it’s a lie

 

spacer.png

52 minutes ago, Dumbledore said:

Um :biblio:

 

 

47 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I mean, there’s no way. But I’ll take it 

 

40 minutes ago, Artur said:

I mean, I always wanted Gaga to get another solo show, but that would be epic for sure. :jonny5: 

 

36 minutes ago, Iaintsorry said:

I don’t see this happening… like Katy and Gaga have both done it. Are they really at the point they’re recycling acts.

 

31 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

Post the video of it being said on GMA or it’s a lie

 

spacer.png

 

24 minutes ago, Lithium. said:

Is the source of this the voices in their heads? :thing:

Here for Ga Ga pulling a Shakira to Katy's J Lo

 

spacer.png

When Gaga plays the piano and the other girl plays the flute. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.