Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Just now, creativity. said:

The Justin tranter post is really concerning. I’ll always have a soft spot for Gaga but…

not concerning, to me, in the slightest. hes probably mad Gaga doesn't cling(?) onto him anymore like she maybe did in 2009  or w/e lmao 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

Who’s the friend other than Justin that commented?

Darian Darling one of her old nyc friends too

Wasn’t Justin talking **** behind her back even when they were still working together in 2020 lol 

1 minute ago, Velvet said:

 

Darian Darling one of her old nyc friends too

What did they say? Can’t find the screenshot

Meh, saying she's performative about her LGBTQ support is a lie and just looking for a quick "drag"

 

Saying she's gone fully corporate? Yes, yes, I agree. 

 

Advertising migraine pills? For Pfizer? For what? A 500,000 check?

5 minutes ago, creativity. said:

The Justin tranter post is really concerning. I’ll always have a soft spot for Gaga but…

Nah. It's one thing if he focused on just the pharma ad but accusing Gaga of being anti-LGBTQ is wild.

2 minutes ago, Moloko Plus said:

What did they say? Can’t find the screenshot

They commented  laughing emojis on Justins BTWFoundation comment. Idk if they commented something elese 

Fhsjsjsn, the way I WON. I can’t wait to get discounted Enema/Piano and Pizz 2.0 tickets

 

spacer.png

 

 

Justin starting to get dragged on Twitter 

 

 

 

11 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I just know Bobby is shaking in his boots right now 

This is actually fine by me, he should move his ass lol

that's what you get when you care nothing but Maus Labs, Paid Ads, Maus Labs

not even a single post for PRIDE?

Just now, Cryptique said:

that's what you get when you care nothing but Maus Labs, Paid Ads, Maus Labs

not even a single post for PRIDE?

So she deserves to have lies be made because she's "silent" during Pride? she's done more for LGBTQ rights in 2011 than all the other pop girls did their entire careers. I don't wanna hear it.

 

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

So she deserves to have lies be made because she's "silent" during Pride? she's done more for LGBTQ rights in 2011 than all the other pop girls did their entire careers. I don't wanna hear it.

 

 

 

 

or maybe just STOP spamming us with Maus Labs and Paid Ads at all :coffee2:

17 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I just know Bobby is shaking in his boots right now 

The shaking in question:

 

OddSaneCanine-size_restricted.gif

Just now, Cryptique said:

or maybe just STOP spamming us with Maus Labs and Paid Ads at all :coffee2:

Girl she owns a make-up brand you expect that she's not going to use her social media to promote it??? Digital marketing 101

Ms. Gaga really has been living up to her word about a life of seclusion, huh? :bibliahh:in all seriousness she’s had like 3 posts in the past year that didn’t seem like they were preplanned ads/other promotions. She just doesn’t seem to care about social media at all for whatever reason and hasn’t for a while so idk why everyone is acting stunned? (Though that CBT footage being used for this is NASTY, I stg if that’s the only footage we see I’m blocking her)

I'm an actual migraine patient and I find it good she's talking about it lol

(even if it's just a money laundering move)

 

 

 

also, Tranter can **** off

This fanbase is doing wayyyy too much over literal pills girl

Z1FBNAj.gif

1 minute ago, lgaga1fan said:

This fanbase is doing wayyyy too much over literal pills girl

Z1FBNAj.gif

The same fan base that’s always praying that she ends up back on coke so she can write another TFM, mind you

 

Z1FBNAj.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.