Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

14 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

I've been telling you guys, there's been a lot of rumors of Gar coming to Mexico in late 2023/early 2024

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

Y cuando le da a México Enigma sobre ruedas, entonces qué?

 

lcFaz5G.gif

Is Brighton Pride a big deal? Like, is it Glastonbury level big?

 

My conviction that she's releasing music before Joker keeps getting stronger. Modern pop eras don't last as long as they used to and she definitely has enough room to release an album with a minimum of two singles. A surprise drop would also be smart from a hype perspective. The reception of the Joker set pics has shown that the public is interested in her.

 

VKBp.gif

I don’t think the tour rumours are true, it would be such a waste for Gaga to go on tour without a new album ready. Don’t fool yourselves.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Aden said:

Is Brighton Pride a big deal? Like, is it Glastonbury level big?

:rip:

6 minutes ago, Aden said:

Is Brighton Pride a big deal? Like, is it Glastonbury level big?

 

My conviction that she's releasing music before Joker keeps getting stronger. Modern pop eras don't last as long as they used to and she definitely has enough room to release an album with a minimum of two singles. A surprise drop would also be smart from a hype perspective. The reception of the Joker set pics has shown that the public is interested in her.

 

VKBp.gif

I just don't see her waiting until 2025 to release LG7

she can easily release an album by next year, tour it from May up until September, then get ready for Joker 2 press tour and release

4 minutes ago, BOAZ said:

If she doesn't serve this level of slay with LG7 she can keep it

 

 

Her The Fame's speak/sing style has always been good & fresh, she could release all her unreleaseds today with a 2023 productions in feat with trend artists and they will become hits ^^

23 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Chroma Ball?

Not sure if it will be CBT 2.0 or a completely new tour, i guess we'll see

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

22 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

poor Brazil

 

spacer.png

I would expect her to go to Brazil too since they've been very supportive of her, they deserve a show or two

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

14 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Y cuando le da a México Enigma sobre ruedas, entonces qué?

 

lcFaz5G.gif

I mean she hasn't performed here since the BTW Ball, at this point I'll take ANYTHING

 

lcFaz5G.gif

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not sure if it will be CBT 2.0 or a completely new tour, i guess we'll see

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

I would expect her to go to Brazil too since they've been very supportive of her, they deserve a show or two

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

I mean she hasn't performed here since the BTW Ball, at this point I'll take ANYTHING

 

lcFaz5G.gif

I mean why not start her new tour for her new album in LATAM

It’s still a big gig, one of the most iconic Pride events in the world that attracted 300,000 to the city last year and 42,000 attendees at Preston Park where the shows take place. Almost the exact same as what she would pull playing another night at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Every MPG would be happy to play there, and a lot already have.

Edited by Jessie

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

I mean why not start her new tour for her new album in LATAM

I would love to see that :gaycat1:I mean if the rumors of new London dates are true i think it would make sense to go there with a completely new show and not the same one as last time 

Just now, JohnWayneHolland said:

I would love to see that :gaycat1:I mean if the rumors of new London dates are true i think it would make sense to go there with a completely new show and not the same one as last time 

true

Let’s see if she attends the Met Gala or not. That will be a determining factor of what her plans are for the rest of this year 

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

was it the Sun that confirmed the double London dates?

I think so. They also confirmed the Grammys performance as a tribute to Tony first iirc.

 

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

they are usually somewhat credible when it comes to music related stuff

 

1 hour ago, iconicyayo said:

they are usually weirdly credible for music news 

Yeah, that's why I'm kinda intrigued :duca: 

 

–

 

As for a surprise release, I don't think she'd do that but I can see her begin teasing LG7 only like a few weeks before the first single release. She (or Bobbé, I don't remember) even said in one of the interviews during the C-word era that they like doing the traditional album cycle and are not really fans of the surprise release model.

 

expectation: CBT / new era tour

 

reality: apple private event enigma lite

 

lcFaz5G.gif

1 minute ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

I think so. They also confirmed the Grammys performance as a tribute to Tony first iirc.

 

 

Yeah, that's why I'm kinda intrigued :duca: 

 

–

 

As for a surprise release, I don't think she'd do that but I can see her begin teasing LG7 only like a few weeks before the first single release. She (or Bobbé, I don't remember) even said in one of the interviews during the C-word era that they like doing the traditional album cycle and are not really fans of the surprise release model.

 

yeah I doubt she'd surprise drop tbh... but hopefully they do have sth planned for this year musically

1 minute ago, sunbathinganimal said:

a surprise release would kinda be a slay though 

truthteller

it would especially if visually it's strong

Just because you have worked on an album outside of media attention doesn't make releasing it a surprise album, does it? I generally think a surprise album is announced like a week MAX in advance, and even that's pushing it. A surprise release would be releasing a statement at 0:00am on a Friday that the album is on streaming, personally. 

 

Nevertheless, if the supposed '' tour '' date is much later in the year, she has plenty of time to announce an album release if that is the case. 

 

But I am still skeptical on her touring this year and releasing anything. 

Gosh imagine if she announces dates for later this year...my bank account...

brighton pride is arguably the biggest uk pride and always attracts huge names & media coverage. it would benefit her quite a lot if she performed there soon tbh. 

 

also it's a crime that we don't have a full visual album from miss ga yet. if she surprise releases she better come with tons of visuals up to par with BTW and chromatica :giraffe:

Gaga SHOULD be as silent as possible about creating LG7 though, and keeping everything related to it as hush hush as possible. 

 

I mean, let's look at Chromatica!

 

Lead single? Leaked a month in advance.

Album cover? Leaked in advance.

Tracklist? Leaked in advance. 

Stupid Love video stills? Leaked in advance.

Rain On Me demo and snippets of real Rain On Me? Leaked in advance.

Free Woman and Babylon demos? Leaked in advance.

Album? Leaked a day (or two) in advance iirc. 

 

Perhaps it'd do good for Gaga to keep everything about LG7 quiet, if only to keep potential leaks in check (albeit just being quiet about it won't do a whole lot). 

Edited by Album Leak

3 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

:mandown:

 

 

As it should

 

lcFaz5G.gif

Everything about Chromatica leaking was a poor reflection on her team. I generally believe Bobby and co. have been good to her overall, especially from a mental health/artistic freedom perspective, but the material of someone as big as Gaga should be strongly protected. It's literal IP for a record label and leaks can cost them and the artists income.

 

Maybe we haven't gotten studio candids or much intel for LG7 precisely because of Chromatica's leaks, and that's fine. I'd love to actually be surprised this era.

 

VKBp.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.