Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

her reasoning was that: it made her confident it would smash cause leakers leak their favorite + with visuals and evth, it would be a total work of art

 

reality:

Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music

It's has killer verses but the chorus is tragic together with the rotten instrumental.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

7 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

her reasoning was that: it made her confident it would smash cause leakers leak their favorite + with visuals and evth, it would be a total work of art

 

reality:

Lady Gaga GIF by NOW That's Music


The SL song and Mv certainly picks up sonically and aesthetically from where Gaga left off 8 years ago , but i don’t see the same level of effort or passion for the first two MVs as that time period 2008-2013. 911 I feel like she really took charge and wanted to fully make art. The other two are ‘Gaga’ and serviceable and commercial

Thank god ROM had a proper release. Fortunate to not have leaked besides some cute snippets / demo

 

And a professional music video :cm:

Edited by Janet

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Yep, I noticed that too. Now that we're getting these rumors about her visiting other places as well, maybe the MX ones are true too. Idk if you've seen these:

 

 

 

Do we move? :lakitu:

 

I actually follow that user on Twitter, he has talked about Gaga recently :gaycat1:let's pray

3 hours ago, Chromatica said:

artRAVE 2.0 for Act II

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

I'll take it tbh

 

lcFaz5G.gif

 

Can the ventilation system leaking gays from the CBT go to her mansion now? We're tying to hear sumn

lcFaz5G.gif

with her health + general attitude towards pop music i think a new album and a tour are both highly unlikely until late 2024

1 hour ago, chosensparkles said:

it did leak like 3 days before release

what ? 

2 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

it did leak like 3 days before release

No.. it leaked cause it was released in Australia.

1 hour ago, John Slayne said:

with her health + general attitude towards pop music i think a new album and a tour are both highly unlikely until late 2024

She will be in full Hollywood actress mode promoting Joker in late 2024 / into the following year if the movie is an awards player.

 

If new music and shows are indeed happening it’s going down this year or in the first half of next. 
 

If not 2025 / 2026 here we go.

Plus there is the rumour that WB are considering moving Joker up :katie:

17 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

@Artur BBB flopped SO HARD this year. The Gar Gar curse. 

Ugh I know. It was so boring :rip: Bruno Gaga, I blame YOU!

8 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Plus there is the rumour that WB are considering moving Joker up :katie:

Is this a bad sign? :dancehall:

11 minutes ago, Jessie said:

Plus there is the rumour that WB are considering moving Joker up :katie:

Who’s saying this? I’ve been on Twitter seeing the Cinemacon news and haven’t seen anything 

3 minutes ago, Artur said:

Is this a bad sign? :dancehall:

todd's probably still in the beginning stages of piecing it together, so there's no way anyone knows how good / not good it is

 

WgFrKkq.gif

22 minutes ago, LunaUniverse said:

Who’s saying this? I’ve been on Twitter seeing the Cinemacon news and haven’t seen anything 

Think it was Jeff Sneider who hinted at it? Can’t remember but I know it was talked about in the thread at the time. 

27 minutes ago, Artur said:

Is this a bad sign? :dancehall:

More like WBD is desperate for hits as soon as possible.

2 hours ago, R. Ramirez said:

Spotify

 

ARUTW - 703k :gaygacat4:

================================
Toxic - 633k

Hold Me Closer - 550k

...BOMT - 395k

Gimme More - 424k

Oops... - 348k

 

passe.webp

 

Thread it for the mess.:thing:

I still don't understand why she mixed Chromatica I with Stupid Love for the video and the preview. It doesn't work imo. 

23 minutes ago, Jessie said:

More like WBD is desperate for hits as soon as possible.

Oh! :duca: Exciting then, but I hope they stick to the original date

49 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

todd's probably still in the beginning stages of piecing it together, so there's no way anyone knows how good / not good it is

 

WgFrKkq.gif

I haven't seen any scenes but I can already tell it's gonna be a-muh-muh-muzing!

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

Also, Monster +91.114 / 14 less streams than yesterday, but stable as hell

Edited by Artur

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

I haven't seen any scenes but I can already tell it's gonna be a-muh-muh-muzing!

 

WgFrKkq.gif

 

Also, Monster +91.114 / 14 less streams than yesterday, but stable as hell

extremely stable, which is a very good sign 

 

WgFrKkq.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.