Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

23 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

im literally in line to confess my sins to a priest (I’m the godfather to my niece and we have to do a ‘confession’ before the confirmation) and I am literally doing a Gaga singles rate in my head as I wait (one hour line)

Are you from a Latino country? :omg: I never thought I would read about confirmation on ATRL. 

 

You are going to be such a godfather :alexz:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I was discovering Gaga when I did my first communion and then a full Stan during my solemn communion. I remember wearing white to pay tribute to the bad Romance MV, in my head of course. 

4 hours ago, SmittenCake said:

What happened to that Sour Candy performance at the White House?

 

eABfDHk.gif

The official state dinner is tomorrow, so we WILL get a ga   ga blackpink sour candy performance

 

eABfDHk.gif

56 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

im literally in line to confess my sins to a priest (I’m the godfather to my niece and we have to do a ‘confession’ before the confirmation) and I am literally doing a Gaga singles rate in my head as I wait (one hour line)

Confess a murder just for the kiis

 

zo0GhVR.gif

 

26 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

The official state dinner is tomorrow, so we WILL get a ga   ga blackpink sour candy performance

 

eABfDHk.gif

if biden wants to win re-election he will 

 

eABfDHk.gif

 

The way Replay debuted with the second lowest Spotify streams when the album dropped and now it’s gonna beat Alice to 100m :hawkeye:

We went two whole pages without a single AI picture being posted, we won :alexz:

1 hour ago, PlERRE said:

Are you from a Latino country? :omg: I never thought I would read about confirmation on ATRL. 

 

You are going to be such a godfather :alexz:

no I am Canadian of Italian descent

 

I will make sure my niece learns about the goodness of life (like Gaga), but also about the evils of the world..

 

lcFaz5G.gif

44 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

 

spacer.png

It sucks that she chose to collab with this piece of garbaj. ARTPOP is a much weaker body of work without DWUW.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, xo_hours said:

 

spacer.png

This forbidden gem UGH

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

We went two whole pages without a single AI picture being posted, we won :alexz:

 

2 hours ago, Nutitle said:

@Black Berry you know what to do

 

zo0GhVR.gif

:bibliahh: I have been slacking haven't I? 

3 hours ago, nick4bty said:

We went two whole pages without a single AI picture being posted, we won :alexz:

@Black Berry

1 minute ago, FailSafe said:

@FailSafe I guess I should give the people what they want... :bibliahh:

Since y'all asked... but I half-a**ed them, so they aren't my best work...

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

I NEED the spoiler tag text again plz bc I forgot how to do it!!!

Edited by Black Berry

29 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

Since y'all asked... but I half-a**ed them, so they aren't my best work...

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

spacer.png

 

I NEED the spoiler tag text again plz bc I forgot how to do it!!!

Do Ga Ga at the MET Gala

 

SchmoodRing

3 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

no I am Canadian of Italian descent

 

I will make sure my niece learns about the goodness of life (like Gaga), but also about the evils of the world..

 

lcFaz5G.gif

That's hot. Let's meet up

 

lcFaz5G.gif

We have many years of single, album, era rankings etc in between eras.

 

Hell, we did a Monster wide rating when we move from oldTRL to nuTRL because we as a base were struggling to reach 100 pages.

 

AI images is fine as long at it is condensed and not take up a whole page... and it is pretty to look at, at least.

 

lcFaz5G.gif

4 hours ago, xo_hours said:

 

spacer.png

oh wow what a MOMENT

spacer.png

4 hours ago, xo_hours said:

 

spacer.png

Best song on artpoop! Menopause couldn't do it

 

spacer.png

 

@State of Grace. @Leptine @Universo

1 hour ago, Black Berry said:

spacer.png

 

They look like Gaga & Braley. They was do in a movie together (ASIB), they sing/kiss/fuque ect... So you can found REEL pics on internet :party:

 

Lady-Gaga-Bradley-Cooper-Shopping-LA-Sep

 

spl1414885_004.jpg?quality=80&strip=all&

 

rs_818x1024-161023121903-634.bradley-coo

 

33AC03A600000578-3566882-image-a-28_1462

 

33ABD9D400000578-3566882-image-a-37_1462

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.