Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, The Witch said:

Omg maybe the artpop gays wanting 2013Ga back have a point 

 

3Ig6psU.gif

When we thought she was teasing an album here :bibliahh:

 

CJpye8SWUAAPW8z.jpg

 

fun times! now wall we get is lip crayons

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

49 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

What happened to that Sour Candy performance at the White House?

 

eABfDHk.gif

:bibliahh:

20 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

When we thought she was teasing an album here :bibliahh:

 

CJpye8SWUAAPW8z.jpg

 

fun times! now wall we get is lip crayons

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

Monster +91.128

 

zo0GhVR.gif zo0GhVR.gif zo0GhVR.gif

 

Godster getting over 90k on a Monday is so good, the fact that it's stable too. Soon to join BM as a scary classic.

Is there any reason we are stanning argentinian legend Miss Luisana Lopilato? 

 

zo0GhVR.gif

 

 

Perfect Illusion= Applause > Bad Romance >> Born This Way> Just Dance>>>> Stupid Love 

 

zo0GhVR.gif

13 minutes ago, Artur said:

Monster +91.128

 

zo0GhVR.gif zo0GhVR.gif zo0GhVR.gif

 

Godster getting over 90k on a Monday is so good, the fact that it's stable too. Soon to join BM as a scary classic.

wait i won :ducky:

9 minutes ago, Summerboy95 said:

 

 

Perfect Illusion= Applause > Bad Romance >> Born This Way> Just Dance>>>> Stupid Love 

 

zo0GhVR.gif

Applause>Just Dance? You’ve got to be kidding. 

When Fad does a PG family sitcom on primetime to appeal to older demos and finish her transition into a decrepit legacy act

 

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

When Fad does a PG family sitcom on primetime to appeal to older demos and finish her transition into a decrepit legacy act

 

spacer.png

A nightmare. Good thing she’ll never do it, all of her major movies are rated R, and her TV work is TV-MA. 

6 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

Applause>Just Dance? You’ve got to be kidding. 

Just Dance is one of Gaga's weakest singles. I know we should be grateful because it's what launched Gaga's career but I'm done overrating it. 

 

zo0GhVR.gif

8 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

When Fad does a PG family sitcom on primetime to appeal to older demos and finish her transition into a decrepit legacy act

 

spacer.png

a natural move for US Government employee Lady GaGa 

 

spacer.png

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

what are we doing right now for Summerboy to go viral

 

giphy.gif

does anyone have the TikTok @ of the person who made the BM Wednesday vid

 

spacer.png

3 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

When we thought she was teasing an album here :bibliahh:

 

CJpye8SWUAAPW8z.jpg

 

fun times! now wall we get is lip crayons

She was doing Euphoria before Euphoria was created :clap3:

im literally in line to confess my sins to a priest (I’m the godfather to my niece and we have to do a ‘confession’ before the confirmation) and I am literally doing a Gaga singles rate in my head as I wait (one hour line)

9 hours ago, Santhosh said:

I don't know what kinda problem she has releasing the tour visuals ???

 

  Reveal hidden contents

stupid *****

 

I keep thinking maybe she just didn't like the footage because it was all done in one take because there was only 1 show in LA. They could have filmed it in Tokyo over 2 nights, or London (although the first half of the show was in daylight)

At this point I'm over the Chromatica movie, if they're gonna release it good, otherwise I'm over it, time to move on.

 

At the end of the day it's another lost occasion for her in first.

16 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

im literally in line to confess my sins to a priest (I’m the godfather to my niece and we have to do a ‘confession’ before the confirmation) and I am literally doing a Gaga singles rate in my head as I wait (one hour line)

i love everything you post in this thread 

23 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

im literally in line to confess my sins to a priest (I’m the godfather to my niece and we have to do a ‘confession’ before the confirmation) and I am literally doing a Gaga singles rate in my head as I wait (one hour line)

This is beyond relatable :dies:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.