Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

6 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

'Til It Happens to you, you don't know how it feels

not me listening to this song when I opened this thread :rip:

 

I was about to come type "Gaga is credited as sole producer of Till It Happens to You"

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

Most streamed artists on Spotify in total.

 

t109OQZ.png

JFAD is going to push her above someone I fear. :ghostface:

51 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not Gar leaving a comment on RATchy's post I HATE IT HERE :redface:

We hate her again

 

https://cdn.atrl.net/monthly_2021_08/BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.thumb.gif.da2177a0e75759af52db598eee0b33d4.gif

The Cure went #1 exactly 5 years and 11 months ago!

 

on the Billboard Dance Chart

 

ezgif-5-22d3234c0c.gif

30 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

JFAD is going to push her above someone I fear. :ghostface:

The gap is already getting smaller and smaller, unless the someone is going to release something, she's gonna surpass her at this rate before the arrive of JFAD.

10 minutes ago, Leptine said:

The gap is already getting smaller and smaller, unless the someone is going to release something, she's gonna surpass her at this rate before the arrive of JFAD.

JFAD will just push GÁR above her more comfortably then.

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not Gar leaving a comment on RATchy's post I HATE IT HERE :redface:

Start trending #LadyGagaIsCancelled now!!!

BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.thu

Happy 4/20! Smoke one and listen to MJH to see that it's in Gaga's top 10 songs :hippo:

Edited by Chaos Angel

2 hours ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Not Gar leaving a comment on RATchy's post I HATE IT HERE :redface:

she's over

BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.thu

1 hour ago, Chaos Angel said:

Happy 4/20! Smoke one and listen to MJH to see that it's in Gaga's top 10 songs :hippo:

Bottom 8 on ARTPOP.

 

spacer.png

Random but this is one of my fave Godga pics for some reason :dies: Its also very album cover'd imo

 

Ugh I miss this Chaos Angel era

 

 

5 hours ago, Bimbo said:

How can a choreographer be so ******* STIFF :bibliahh:

 

 

Can someone gif this beautiful choreo please

 

BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.thu

not them actually learning the dance moves :ahh:

 

 

 

So R*ch* has been firedT?

 

Everything is going the WRONG way. 

7 hours ago, Bimbo said:

How can a choreographer be so ******* STIFF :bibliahh:

 

 

Quote

The following media includes potentially sensitive content

Thank you for giving me the time to prepare to see the abomination that was about to unfold.

https://cdn.atrl.net/monthly_2021_08/BF46EE11-1C20-4C7C-ABF7-81E59EE84043.thumb.gif.da2177a0e75759af52db598eee0b33d4.gif

2 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Random but this is one of my fave Godga pics for some reason :dies: Its also very album cover'd imo

 

Ugh I miss this Chaos Angel era

 

 

The pre-Joanne era was a serve.

I remember the huge hype when Florence Welch took a pic in front of Gaga’s car and everyone speculated they were making a song together 

spacer.png

 

And then we all were disappointed by the underwhelming Hey Girl :rip:

I don’t think I’ll ever be truly satisfied until we get LG5 and ACT II songs. The hype both of those had back then in the fandom. And that damn Intel performance that had the best ******* promo ever until it turned into that Bowie mess:WAP:


Joanne should’ve stayed in the vaults. Love Perfect Illusion and DIC but haven’t listened to that album in years

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.