Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, Jake Frank said:

She told Spotify:
"I refused to not allow this song to be on the album. Sure, I’m the ‘boss.’ But really, Chromatica cannot exist without an abstract explanation of what it’s like to be triggered if you have PTSD. It’s a replay of all my monsters, not the little ones. And the very thing that has plagued my mind for years, trauma, is precisely the thing that now powers my life force to be braver."

And to that fan, this somehow translates to "Bloodpop was a dictator who lashed Gaga and didn't allow her to release the music she wanted." :ahh: 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

1 hour ago, The Witch said:

Wait Is this true?

 

spacer.png

Totally made up.

51 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Speaking of stupid love, Was watching Rupaul before and the BOP ‘little bit of love’ really reminds me of SL… it was actually on the 2016 edition of drag race too…. Inspired alert?

I thought they sound alike too :dies: probably why I always bopped to it at the end of the episodes 

23 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

It has lyrics that could cut glass

 

Dt2T.gif

Not even saran wrap

 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jake Frank said:

She told Spotify:
"I refused to not allow this song to be on the album. Sure, I’m the ‘boss.’ But really, Chromatica cannot exist without an abstract explanation of what it’s like to be triggered if you have PTSD. It’s a replay of all my monsters, not the little ones. And the very thing that has plagued my mind for years, trauma, is precisely the thing that now powers my life force to be braver."

The thought of Replay not being released makes me sick to my stomach, GO TO HELL BLOODPOP!!!!!!!

 

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

Monsters hating on BloodPop to look cool, the guy is not even that bad.

 

spacer.png

Edited by Artur

2 hours ago, Aden said:

Nah, her most overrated songs are easily:

 

Summerboy

Monster

 

:swan:

not you naming 2 songs from her top 3 :biblio: I bet you think Rain On Me is overrated too! 

 

--

 

I saw some Love Me Right stanning, the base finally showing taste! :WAP: 

Quote

It’s a replay of all my monsters, not the little ones.

 

She was aware of the initial reactions from the fans :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

 

She was aware of the initial reactions from the fans :rofl: 

Pretty sure that explanation was there from the beginning so that wasn’t reactionary 

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Pretty sure that explanation was there from the beginning so that wasn’t reactionary 

To me, the explanation worked more like a quotation mark than a strikethrough :deadbanana: 

21 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

not you naming 2 songs from her top 3 :biblio: I bet you think Rain On Me is overrated too! 

 

--

 

I saw some Love Me Right stanning, the base finally showing taste! :WAP: 

Rain On Me is underrated. I actually think it got and still gets unnecessary flack.

 

And sorry I know everyone has their respective opinions but Summerboy and Monster are in no way in her top 3 in a world where the ASIB soundtrack exists. :bibliahh:

22 minutes ago, Artur said:

Monster hating on BloodPop to look cool, the guy is not even that bad.

 

spacer.png

!!!

he gets the most undeserved hate :skull:

12 minutes ago, Aden said:

Rain On Me is underrated. I actually think it got and still gets unnecessary flack.

 

And sorry I know everyone has their respective opinions but Summerboy and Monster are in no way in her top 3 in a world where the ASIB soundtrack exists. :bibliahh:

At least you got it right with Rain On The Global Charts! ASIB Soundtrack is amazing, but only ARUTW is in her top 10 songs! :giraffe:

No AI from me tonight guyz I'm in the hospital for my gallbladder :rip:

27 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

No AI from me tonight guyz I'm in the hospital for my gallbladder :rip:

Omg, hope everything is okay :dancehall:

33 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

No AI from me tonight guyz I'm in the hospital for my gallbladder :rip:

:deadbanana2: hope everything goes well

also, Summerboy is gonna smash someday. It is waiting for its tiktok moment. :gaycat2:

You know, it’s weeks like this that make me glad GodGa would never release 30 versions of a song for the sake of proving herself to haters :rip:

ROM is fairly rated. It’s overly hated by some, but it’s not really a career highlight either. It’s 8/10 and about as crisp & quality as a serviceable pop hit gets nowadays. But it’s still upstaged by songs in her discog that add more creativity & ambition to the table.

Not always a fan of this ‘revamped’ versions but this one is rlly cute I mean the sax kind of elevates it a bit

 

 

Dt2T.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.