Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

I need her next lead single to feature Azealia and 2nd single feature Kanye music videos by Steven Klein and Terry Richardson , Producers : Redone, Rob Fusari , Darkchild , DJWS 

 

Ooh the slayage

 

:WAP:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, industry baby said:

I need her next lead single to feature Azealia and 2nd single feature Kanye music videos by Steven Klein and Terry Richardson , Producers : Redone, Rob Fusari , Darkchild , DJWS 

 

Ooh the slayage

 

:WAP:

60 Anime, etc. ideas | anime, aesthetic anime, 90s anime

Just now, sunbathinganimal said:

60 Anime, etc. ideas | anime, aesthetic anime, 90s anime

I mean it fits the theme album named : Problematica Party 

 

:WAP:

Lemme sneak a LNX feature in that album as well he would serve his most problematic antics 

:WAP:

Just like we’re in 2011-2013 all over again

:WAP:

12 minutes ago, industry baby said:

I need her next lead single to feature Azealia and 2nd single feature Kanye music videos by Steven Klein and Terry Richardson , Producers : Redone, Rob Fusari , Darkchild , DJWS 

 

Azelia? Terry?

Sounds like we have we gone back to the era where you could become a 'fan' of everyhing on facebook
Facebook-to-Drop-Become-a-Fan-in-Favor-of-Like-2.jpg

staning antisemite and person accused of sexual assault - maybe some people should be banned again 

24 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

nah. Dope has its place. I've learned to appreciate it more. She should have put IWBWY and Brooklyn Nights alongside Dope.

Still annoyed that she had to decide between some tracks in the final weeks b4 release, like why only 15 tracks if she had 3 more finished songs aka Temple, Brooklyn Nights and NOBTR. I don't get why they couldn't just change their plans and include 18 tracks...

I don't keep up, has there been any news that she's recorded anything since Chromatica?

3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I don't keep up, has there been any news that she's recorded anything since Chromatica?

yes, she has recorded. It's called "Hold My Hand" and it is available to stream on Spotify

3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I don't keep up, has there been any news that she's recorded anything since Chromatica?

she talked about new music by end of 2020 if I recall, saying she was already moving on from Chromatica, then in 2021 she mentioned how she's always writing music so who knows, and last year she said she's been working at home a lot

5 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

yes, she has recorded. It's called "Hold My Hand" and it is available to stream on Spotify

never heard of it

 

kellyclarkson.gif.8d86709ef8b36019e02878

11 hours ago, Solar said:

Not always a fan of this ‘revamped’ versions but this one is rlly cute I mean the sax kind of elevates it a bit

 

 

Dt2T.gif

I love this version so much!

 

Dt2T.gif

Just now, Artur said:

Today Bloody reached 300M and Paparazzi 400M on Spotify

 

Dt2T.gif

it's been a couple of days for BM

19 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I don't keep up, has there been any news that she's recorded anything since Chromatica?

Yeah she recorded a cover of That's Entertainment by Liza Minnili for Joker 2

 

Dt2T.gif

2 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

it's been a couple of days for BM

Ohhh, I haven't really kept up with the numbers. Even better, though!

 

Dt2T.gif

10 minutes ago, Artur said:

Today Bloody reached 300M and Paparazzi 400M on Spotify

 

Dt2T.gif

Next milestone:

BTW (song) 500M 

BTW (album) 2B 

 

 

and Bad Romance will overtake ROM in a  couple of days...

 

42 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

Azelia? Terry?

Sounds like we have we gone back to the era where you could become a 'fan' of everyhing on facebook
Facebook-to-Drop-Become-a-Fan-in-Favor-of-Like-2.jpg

Yes you can trash these people all you want but their talent lives forever! 

I stan their works not their persona. I need nicki minaj feature as well. 

I love me some problematic people.

 

They do bring the fun :WAP:

Gaga & Azealia beating chickens in a music video shot by Terry produced by Rob Fusari , Dr Luke , Azealia and Gaga

:WAP:

 

20 weeks #1 i fear 

:WAP:

3 minutes ago, industry baby said:

Gaga & Azealia beating chickens in a music video shot by Terry produced by Rob Fusari , Dr Luke , Azealia and Gaga

:WAP:

 

20 weeks #1 i fear 

:WAP:

Top 30 Enough GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

1 hour ago, industry baby said:

I need her next lead single to feature Azealia and 2nd single feature Kanye music videos by Steven Klein and Terry Richardson , Producers : Redone, Rob Fusari , Darkchild , DJWS 

 

Ooh the slayage

 

:WAP:

I miss 2012 too sis

1 minute ago, Negev said:

I miss 2012 too sis

Ikr fun years :WAP: I just need that problematic energy the way she released Judas in a holy week :WAP:

 

40 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

I don't keep up, has there been any news that she's recorded anything since Chromatica?

It was reported that she was in the studio a week before JFAD started shooting. She was with a jazz pianist. It is speculated that she was recording stuff for JFAD

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.