Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

3 hours ago, Vroom Vroom said:

When was the last time she talked about having kids? Hasn’t it been awhile?

I forgot what interview it was, but during the Gucci promo campaign, she mentioned that she imagines she won't always have a method approach to acting, and that it might change once she has kids.

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

15 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

I forgot what interview it was, but during the Gucci promo campaign, she mentioned that she imagines she won't always have a method approach to acting, and that it might change once she has kids.

Oh wait yeah, it was with Variety.

 

This was her full quote:

 

Quote

“I probably will completely change this when I have a child, but I don’t have a child yet. I want to be available and present for my children in a way that I think when you are acting in that way, it could be problematic for a child to be around.”

 

Great interview.

 

 

28 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Oh wait yeah, it was with Variety.

 

This was her full quote:

 

 

Great interview.

 

 

Gags has a unique experience as an actor who is not just chasing a paycheck, I hope she continues to be very selective about her choices on film.

16 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

 

What is this? :swan:

A Kate Bush/Peter Gabriel cover.

 

 

 

2 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

A Kate Bush/Peter Gabriel cover.

 

 

 

So, so cool. First time hearing it. :rip: She should duet with men more frequently. 

7 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

When she posts about Just Dance's 15th anniversary and drops the Chromatica Ball announcement to celebrate #15YearsOfGaga

 

oprah-winfrey-crying.gif

Nop. But on her insta (french location only) she did that:

 

 

"April 2007 - April 2023 = 15 years of career"

 

74MW.gif

 

 

10 hours ago, nick4bty said:

I truly don't understand why you're doing this. Boy's a Liar is literally going to replace it in a few days. It's not an opinion, it's going to happen. I'm just stating the obvious. Why are you always so mad? 

 

I never said BM wouldn't be a radio hit. I do not predict it's going to be dropped by radio daily. It struggled to make the top 10, it finally did, I'm very happy. I've been nothing about ecstatic and hopeful for BM since it started going viral. All I did was pointed out when it stalled and made the obvious comments that it was going to struggle after that, which it did. It stalled, but it still ended up having a good run, Top 10 on Pop, Top 3 on HAC, Top 15 overall. Sure it could still keep going, and I hope it does because we would all love to see it, but obviously it's going to continue to be a struggle. 

 

The way you and others continue to bully me for posting my thoughts and sharing an opinion/facts is ******* awful. I'm 29 years old, I really don't need this ****. I love this forum, but it's ridiculous that I have to be scared to make any post because some obsessed weirdo is going to be jumping on it and trying to get others to hate me as well. It's sad and pathetic, and super hurtful. 

The meltdown :deadbanana4:

 

Bullying?! Gurl dont make me pull out all of your posts. 

 

I have every right to gloat over you not being right since you were constantly posting here and in the airplay thread shady posts, saying it's over, wasn't meant to be, reacting with :rip: and :skull: whenever BM received a bad update, saying with such CONFIDENCE that its never going top 10, while I was checking out these threads for updates, rooting for BM. I'm used to OGHs, but one of her own stans  actively rooting againts her? I just had to call you out, and I wasn't the only one, there were at least 5-6 other members.

 

And then what happened as soon as BM finally reached the top 10 on pop radio? You RAN to the airplay thread and said "Interscope gave it a push", basically accusing your own fave of payola. I had to call you out that time aswell. And now again, after all of this happened you have the NERVE to post in the airplay thread saying how it's barely gonna last a week in the top 10 :deadvision:

 

Trying to turn this into "it was only my opinion'" is beyond ridiculous. 

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

the irony being that you'd expect gaga to have the more theatrical, bombastic version. 

queen of always subverting expectations.

 

  

6 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

I sorta agree. While an increased profile and starpower will help by default- see Stupid Larvae going Top 5 and having a surprisingly strong debut on streaming- it's not some surefire tactic. No amount of hype will make an era doomed to fail smash, whether it be an album that's completely inaccessible to audiences or one that's a bunch of bland sellout filler. She has to come through artistically in the first place. 

her best bet would be to focus solely on artistic output and release a magnum opus quality wise. that's going to behoove her legacy as an artist. gaga fans in 2023 still begging and hoping for a hit single are so weird. and the sad thing is, no matter how good her music is, many of her fans won't like what she releases unless it's a hit. :deadbanana: 

 

5 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:
  Hide contents

I lowkey think Gaga doesn't want kids, but says she does because Joe G wants grandkids.

 

kind of think this too... what other explanation would there be for her not yet having a kid when she's so close to 40 (my god it's weird to say that)? i don't want to speculate fertility issues so i'll keep it at that.

Edited by Bang Up

There's no reason why a song focused on "artistic quality" which is subjective anyway, can't also be a hit. And she also put the artistic value of her work first during most of her career so it's not like it would be some big departure.

@The Witch told me Gaga wants to be the queen of pop again, so she will debut LG7 lead at Eurovision this May

832f573fb63b775b5b0e43c26e8d5a52.gif

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

 

What is this? :swan:

Oh wow thank you for reminding this classic. 

Actually this is the type of music video i want from her for next lead single. 

 

4 hours ago, Blade Runner said:

 

What is this? :swan:

Good god, this is one of my favorite unreleased songs :jonny: Wish it was officially released

Happy Easter! The story that Gaga tells in Bloody Mary takes place on Easter 

2 hours ago, RandomHooker said:

FB-IMG-1681032839593.jpg

 

 

top half to bottom half lowkey serving

6m50b2.png

 

Spoiler

except Godmatica

 

14 hours ago, GraceRandolph said:

Sis… :skull: 

If miss Taylor can do it so can Mister Gagz :eli: 

16 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

If miss Taylor can do it so can Mister Gagz :eli: 

We don’t want a glorified B side album though. 

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

We don’t want a glorified B side album though. 

you say this but also want Artpop Part 2. Make it make sense henty :eli: 

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

you say this but also want Artpop Part 2. Make it make sense henty :eli: 

We’ll get original songs on JFAD, with LG7 coming shortly after God willing. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.