Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

7 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I met a guy over dinner this weekend that was an extra for Joker. Both on the stair scenes and a few others. He had so many videos of Gaga up close / singing / etc.

 

I haven’t seen a few of the scenes he shared with me online so I won’t be a spoiler, but he talked about one scene in particular where Gaga began changing the plan and they went on-the-fly /off script for something that could end up epic. It reminded me of how she improvised Father, son, HoG.

 

He also was saying how at times she was very out of breath / looked really worn down, from some of the more physically taxing scenes but still kept going. I was thinking she was probably in a lot of pain. We don’t deserve her :monkey: 

 

He’s not a liddo - admires her but does some of these gigs just as a side thing, but said he walked away really in awe about her passion on set.

 

In reality he probably saw what will be 10 minutes of the entire movie, so u don’t want to oversell it, but still cool and wanted to share with all of you as a feel good story :) 

 

Omg hope she’s getting some time to rest after the filming was done 😭  

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Y’all again with JWT and BTW Ball?

I’ve already explained my thoughts on the JWT which was filmed in Birmingham… that night was when her fibro flare started again + the stage had multiple malfunctions over the night (ScheiBe) she had to restart songs many times… and she was tired so I think they did film but she didn’t like the footage meaning she felt it wasn’t up to what she wanted out there.

BTw Ball was never fully recorded + it was supposed to be a documentary with ARTPOP creation… all things were canned especially after Terry Richardson got exposed for the pig he was

25 minutes ago, Janet said:

I need a live album release alongside the concert film :WAP:

 

 it's tragic that we don't have a live album.. besides A Very Gaga Thanksgiving :rip:

The Cherrytree Sessions :eli: 

12 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I met a guy over dinner this weekend that was an extra for Joker. Both on the stair scenes and a few others. He had so many videos of Gaga up close / singing / etc.

 

I haven’t seen a few of the scenes he shared with me online so I won’t be a spoiler, but he talked about one scene in particular where Gaga began changing the plan and they went on-the-fly /off script for something that could end up epic. It reminded me of how she improvised Father, son, HoG.

 

He also was saying how at times she was very out of breath / looked really worn down, from some of the more physically taxing scenes but still kept going. I was thinking she was probably in a lot of pain. We don’t deserve her :monkey: 

 

He’s not a liddo - admires her but does some of these gigs just as a side thing, but said he walked away really in awe about her passion on set.

 

In reality he probably saw what will be 10 minutes of the entire movie, so u don’t want to oversell it, but still cool and wanted to share with all of you as a feel good story :) 

 

:jonny2:

3 minutes ago, Kaykay said:

Omg hope she’s getting some time to rest after the filming was done 😭  

That’s what I was thinking when I was hearing it! 


She’s a champ, but gotta rest, too. There was one scene where she had to sprint, sing, and jump over something and they did it at least a dozen takes he said. That’s when Phoenix was ready to keep going right away and Gaga needed a few moments. He wasn’t saying it as a bad way in terms of the two of them, but you could see it was hard for her I suppose. 

13 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I met a guy over dinner this weekend that was an extra for Joker. Both on the stair scenes and a few others. He had so many videos of Gaga up close / singing / etc.

 

I haven’t seen a few of the scenes he shared with me online so I won’t be a spoiler, but he talked about one scene in particular where Gaga began changing the plan and they went on-the-fly /off script for something that could end up epic. It reminded me of how she improvised Father, son, HoG.

 

He also was saying how at times she was very out of breath / looked really worn down, from some of the more physically taxing scenes but still kept going. I was thinking she was probably in a lot of pain. We don’t deserve her :monkey: 

 

He’s not a liddo - admires her but does some of these gigs just as a side thing, but said he walked away really in awe about her passion on set.

 

In reality he probably saw what will be 10 minutes of the entire movie, so u don’t want to oversell it, but still cool and wanted to share with all of you as a feel good story :) 

 

You should put a few details in spoiler tags 

2 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

HBOmax is a good fit for gar, qween of warner bros 

And ASIB is already on there - would be cool to see that duality on one platform 

I tried being casual and was like, “oh, I love that Bloody Mary song by her.”

 

:deadbanana:

Oh, and apparently an extra was kicked off set since they suddenly grabbed Gaga. 

26 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I met a guy over dinner this weekend that was an extra for Joker. Both on the stair scenes and a few others. He had so many videos of Gaga up close / singing / etc.

 

I haven’t seen a few of the scenes he shared with me online so I won’t be a spoiler, but he talked about one scene in particular where Gaga began changing the plan and they went on-the-fly /off script for something that could end up epic. It reminded me of how she improvised Father, son, HoG.

 

He also was saying how at times she was very out of breath / looked really worn down, from some of the more physically taxing scenes but still kept going. I was thinking she was probably in a lot of pain. We don’t deserve her :monkey: 

 

He’s not a liddo - admires her but does some of these gigs just as a side thing, but said he walked away really in awe about her passion on set.

 

In reality he probably saw what will be 10 minutes of the entire movie, so u don’t want to oversell it, but still cool and wanted to share with all of you as a feel good story :) 

 

Such a committed actress:jonny5: We don’t deserve her

8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

@The Witch told me Gaga wants to be the queen of pop again, so she will debut LG7 lead at Eurovision this May

832f573fb63b775b5b0e43c26e8d5a52.gif

Yes but Bloody Mary music video first

 

832f573fb63b775b5b0e43c26e8d5a52.gif

Tbh I wonder what scripts/roles she's been offered but turned down. Surely there are some recent box office or awards players that she passed on :ghostface:

43 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I tried being casual and was like, “oh, I love that Bloody Mary song by her.”

 

:deadbanana:

:rip:

54 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

Y’all again with JWT and BTW Ball?

I’ve already explained my thoughts on the JWT which was filmed in Birmingham… that night was when her fibro flare started again + the stage had multiple malfunctions over the night (ScheiBe) she had to restart songs many times… and she was tired so I think they did film but she didn’t like the footage meaning she felt it wasn’t up to what she wanted out there.

BTw Ball was never fully recorded + it was supposed to be a documentary with ARTPOP creation… all things were canned especially after Terry Richardson got exposed for the pig he was

It was also em**y :coffee:

1 hour ago, hausofbryan said:

he didn’t know she was sick and said it explained some of the times where she looked worn down.

There was a blind item a couple of weeks ago basically saying she has been having a tough time with the scenes that were more physical and that she was hours late to set most days cause she was in pain, I’m guessing from her fibro. 

10 minutes ago, FameFatale said:

There was a blind item a couple of weeks ago basically saying she has been having a tough time with the scenes that were more physical and that she was hours late to set most days cause she was in pain, I’m guessing from her fibro. 

Ohhh I didn’t see that — Then that aligns with what my friend said. Hopefully she’s taking time to get pain treatments now back at home and giving her body a rest. 

These fanfiction/blind item over her health are disgusting especially when she was sharing how much she has improved and how good she felt not long a go. Can we not please? Especially over fake gossip.

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

ATTENTION!!

I LOVE GODGA!!!!

 

 

image.png

Meee Tooooo

14 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

ATTENTION!!

I LOVE GODGA!!!!

 

 

image.png

The range of this woman :clap3:

  • Author

Ugh the thought of working so hard despite having fibro… we truly fuvking do not deserve her :weeps:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.