Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

When she posts about Just Dance's 15th anniversary and drops the Chromatica Ball announcement to celebrate #15YearsOfGaga

 

oprah-winfrey-crying.gif

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 hours ago, nick4bty said:

The way you and others continue to bully me for posting my thoughts and sharing an opinion/facts is ******* awful. I'm 29 years old, I really don't need this ****. I love this forum, but it's ridiculous that I have to be scared to make any post because some obsessed weirdo is going to be jumping on it and trying to get others to hate me as well. It's sad and pathetic, and super hurtful. 

They're single-handedly ruining this base by serving GGD type of behaviour. I'm sorry they're bullying you for no reason.

 

6A1096E5-D065-40C5-BA9B-19EA7AD51F84.thumb.gif.209e728dbfdf1c9e710c115497cd6b13.gif

 

I've been accused of being an OGH for having a Miley avi on PopA911 :deadbanana4:

Edited by Hurem

1 hour ago, Universo said:

832f573fb63b775b5b0e43c26e8d5a52.gif

kinda one of the best songs on artpop methinks

i love fighting OGH on twitter when they say " she can't act " like, she is in a 1 billion movie as lead actress and got 10 millon just bc of luck or something like that? lol.

Gaga should release a song/album after the JFAD press tour this time though. ASIB felt wasted by the time Stupid Larvae came.

 

 

As much as I’d love LG7 this year, I agree she needs to capitalize on the post-Joker hype. Look what ASIB did for her. Stupid Love may have flopped in the end, but it debuted at #5. People were checking for her. Perfect Illusion debuted at what, #15? And Shallow (Pre-ASIB release) didn’t debut much higher. 
 

And Joker is likely going to be wayyyyy bigger than ASIB. Hopefully she comes back with the right song this time. 

How much do we think GÁR was paid for AHS: Hotel?

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, PlERRE said:

I hope Miss Asia Kinney is having a good day. 

ngl i miss the Asia era, it was goofy fun

 

spacer.png

Tbh I'd love LG7 Q2 2024 and a tour in 2025. The album could ride the J:FáD wave and serve longevity and the post-era hype would result in a mega-smash tour. Best of both worlds methinks. :spring:

12 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

As much as I’d love LG7 this year, I agree she needs to capitalize on the post-Joker hype. Look what ASIB did for her. Stupid Love may have flopped in the end, but it debuted at #5. People were checking for her. Perfect Illusion debuted at what, #15? And Shallow (Pre-ASIB release) didn’t debut much higher. 
 

And Joker is likely going to be wayyyyy bigger than ASIB. Hopefully she comes back with the right song this time. 

Or we could get LG7 before Joker and then she capitalizes on the hype/exposure to announce another GLOBAL tour and LG8

 

gretchen-wipe-face.gif

why do gaga fans keep thinking a movie will translate to album success when it doesn't work that way unless the album is attached to the movie? :jonny: no matter how much hype gaga gets from joker, that's not going to mean an album released around the same time to "capitalize on the attention" will mean anything. the hype gaga will get from joker will be for joker, not an album.

 

what the movie can do, however, is further solidify herself as an entertainment juggernaut which will then further increase the respect she has from the public. just like how asib made it "cool" to like her. that should be the goal!

 

 

 

what we need is for joker to be so big that the NFL asks her to do the Superbowl again and then she can announce a new album and promote it by singing a new song. :duca: 

Edited by Bang Up

19 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

why do gaga fans keep thinking a movie will translate to album success when it doesn't work that way unless the album is attached to the movie? :jonny: no matter how much hype gaga gets from joker, that's not going to mean an album released around the same time to "capitalize on the attention" will mean anything. the hype gaga will get from joker will be for joker, not an album.

 

what the movie can do, however, is further solidify herself as an entertainment juggernaut which will then further increase the respect she has from the public. just like how asib made it "cool" to like her. that should be the goal!

 

 

 

what we need is for joker to be so big that the NFL asks her to do the Superbowl again and then she can announce a new album and promote it by singing a new song. :duca: 

Yeah I just don’t think that’s true. If we’re talking House of Gucci, sure, I don’t think there would have been any attention to capitalize off of there. But the Joker franchise is a huge deal. A smash movie can raise your star power and Gaga is in a unique situation as a respected singer and actress. I absolutely think something as monumental as a Joker sequel could get her enough buzz for her to be in the public consciousness again which could translate to better music sales if she delivers good music. 
 

You said it yourself - it could make it “cool” to like her. 

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

47 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

How much do we think GÁR was paid for AHS: Hotel?

 

spacer.png

internet says 50k to 150k per episode :celestial5:

1 hour ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

As much as I’d love LG7 this year, I agree she needs to capitalize on the post-Joker hype. Look what ASIB did for her. Stupid Love may have flopped in the end, but it debuted at #5. People were checking for her. Perfect Illusion debuted at what, #15? And Shallow (Pre-ASIB release) didn’t debut much higher. 
 

And Joker is likely going to be wayyyyy bigger than ASIB. Hopefully she comes back with the right song this time. 

She’ll come back with a jazz covers album. :thing: 

I was driving home today and Bloody Marysus came on the radio. It sounded so good. :jonnycat:

 

I love that this song is a hit around Easter. Reminds me of Judas timing. :deadbanana:

Btw it’s #MostRequestedLive currently on US radio — If anyone has a bunch of Twitter followers, tweet to request Bloody Mary at @MostRequestLive

 

:giraffe: 

 

Theyve played it once already. 

3 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

I'm here for a love album tbh. 

Same. I wonder if the report of her and Michael splitting are true. She hasn’t had much luck in her love life sadly. :chick1:

1 minute ago, hausofbryan said:

Same. I wonder if the report of her and Michael splitting are true. She hasn’t had much luck in her love life sadly. :chick1:

And album full of Is that alright?, Before I Cry and ARUTW. A dream. :jonny6:

 

Strong women have that in common. Others just accept being unhappy or being cheated just to not be alone. 

I feel like a pregnancy is imminent at this point. She’s been with Michael for over 3 years now. She’s already 37, she’s not gonna wait much longer. That’s what I think she’ll be focused on for the next year and a half.

1 hour ago, Bang Up said:

why do gaga fans keep thinking a movie will translate to album success when it doesn't work that way unless the album is attached to the movie? :jonny: no matter how much hype gaga gets from joker, that's not going to mean an album released around the same time to "capitalize on the attention" will mean anything. the hype gaga will get from joker will be for joker, not an album.

 

what the movie can do, however, is further solidify herself as an entertainment juggernaut which will then further increase the respect she has from the public. just like how asib made it "cool" to like her. that should be the goal!

I sorta agree. While an increased profile and starpower will help by default- see Stupid Larvae going Top 5 and having a surprisingly strong debut on streaming- it's not some surefire tactic. No amount of hype will make an era doomed to fail smash, whether it be an album that's completely inaccessible to audiences or one that's a bunch of bland sellout filler. She has to come through artistically in the first place. 

5 minutes ago, Aren said:

I feel like a pregnancy is imminent at this point. She’s been with Michael for over 3 years now. She’s already 37, she’s not gonna wait much longer. That’s what I think she’ll be focused on for the next year and a half.

I wonder if she has considered a surrogate. Isn't her fibromyalgia cause for a risk pregnancy?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.