Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Lmao the tea @SharonStone spilled was too hot so the Modneys conveniently rushed to close the thread at this moment before it got too many quotes,  rather than 3 days ago when it was made

 

 

 

Lmao never change, Modneys

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

After spending months claiming Bloody Mary will never be a radio hit, predicting its about to be dropped by radio on a daily basis, 'no chance of reaching the top  10', that 'monster' just wrote this in the airplay thread

 

Quote

I mean it's not even going to hold Top 10 for a week, but I'm glad it did make it in the end

:deadvision:

 

3 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

If there is a thing that I'm totally sure about this movie since the beginning is that Gaga is lead, and even what we got so far from set pics confirm that.

 

They have would never did the first the teaser with announcing Phoenix and Gaga together if she was supporting, not to mention the title of the movie itself.

I heard Hold My Insane Asylum at Macy's today and it sounded pretty good :bird:

 

i swear that song sounds better if you haven't heard it in a while it's so weird 

28 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

After spending months claiming Bloody Mary will never be a radio hit, predicting its about to be dropped by radio on a daily basis, 'no chance of reaching the top  10', that 'monster' just wrote this in the airplay thread

 

:deadvision:

 

will y’all just **** already 

 

The Witch

47 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

After spending months claiming Bloody Mary will never be a radio hit, predicting its about to be dropped by radio on a daily basis, 'no chance of reaching the top  10', that 'monster' just wrote this in the airplay thread

 

:deadvision:

 

Not a Bloody Mary Radio Chart Run causing an ATRL Liddo Civil War.

IdgKcVO.gif

53 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

After spending months claiming Bloody Mary will never be a radio hit, predicting its about to be dropped by radio on a daily basis, 'no chance of reaching the top  10', that 'monster' just wrote this in the airplay thread

 

:deadvision:

 

That thing dont even have face to show up in this thread anymore. After wishing WORST for her in the past 4 months. 

 

 

54 minutes ago, Hot Volcano said:

After spending months claiming Bloody Mary will never be a radio hit, predicting its about to be dropped by radio on a daily basis, 'no chance of reaching the top  10', that 'monster' just wrote this in the airplay thread

 

:deadvision:

 

@postsuswould never 

9 minutes ago, industry baby said:

That thing dont even have face to show up in this thread anymore. After wishing WORST for her in the past 4 months. 

 

 

What are you talking about? When have I ever wished the worst for Gaga? lmao. I post in here almost daily. 

1 hour ago, Hot Volcano said:

After spending months claiming Bloody Mary will never be a radio hit, predicting its about to be dropped by radio on a daily basis, 'no chance of reaching the top  10', that 'monster' just wrote this in the airplay thread

 

:deadvision:

 

I truly don't understand why you're doing this. Boy's a Liar is literally going to replace it in a few days. It's not an opinion, it's going to happen. I'm just stating the obvious. Why are you always so mad? 

 

I never said BM wouldn't be a radio hit. I do not predict it's going to be dropped by radio daily. It struggled to make the top 10, it finally did, I'm very happy. I've been nothing about ecstatic and hopeful for BM since it started going viral. All I did was pointed out when it stalled and made the obvious comments that it was going to struggle after that, which it did. It stalled, but it still ended up having a good run, Top 10 on Pop, Top 3 on HAC, Top 15 overall. Sure it could still keep going, and I hope it does because we would all love to see it, but obviously it's going to continue to be a struggle. 

 

The way you and others continue to bully me for posting my thoughts and sharing an opinion/facts is ******* awful. I'm 29 years old, I really don't need this ****. I love this forum, but it's ridiculous that I have to be scared to make any post because some obsessed weirdo is going to be jumping on it and trying to get others to hate me as well. It's sad and pathetic, and super hurtful. 

15 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

What are you talking about? When have I ever wished the worst for Gaga? lmao. I post in here almost daily. 

Ok i’m sorry i did a bit overreacted. :heart:

When GÁR wins Coppa Volpi we pop big bottles. 
 

spacer.png

Open-minded, I'm so blindeeeed. Mistery man, woman phantom.

 

832f573fb63b775b5b0e43c26e8d5a52.gif

2 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

When GÁR wins Coppa Volpi we pop big bottles. 
 

spacer.png

DP bottles!

 

spacer.png

She needs to milk the hype she will get from Joker by releasing na album before Joker and one after it. 

Especially if we are not getting new music from the Joker soundtrack itself. 

We need an album like a good 5 months before Joker so she can give us a mini era and so it can get a cute boost once Joker is out and then another album like maybe 6 months after Joker.

Edited by IBeMe

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

She needs to milk the hype she will get from Joker by releasing na album before Joker and one after it. 

Especially if we are not getting new music from the Joker soundtrack itself. 

We need an album like a good 5 months before Joker so she can give us a mini era and so it can get a cute boost once Joker is out and then another album like maybe 6 months after Joker.

Sis… :skull: 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.