Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

Very trivial but Gaga’s Oscar win video stays trailing behind Olivia’s and I lowkey want it to surpass it but oh well. She still has a little moment in the Olivia clip

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

53 minutes ago, LykkeLi said:

These fanfiction/blind item over her health are disgusting especially when she was sharing how much she has improved and how good she felt not long a go. Can we not please? Especially over fake gossip.

I mean, this person actually SAW her on set. So.. :deadbanana:

Edited by hausofbryan

2 minutes ago, hausofbryan said:

I mean, this person actually SAW her on set. So.. Not everyone makes things up on the daily like you do. :deadbanana:

:deadbanana:

54 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

ATTENTION!!

I LOVE GODGA!!!!

 

 

image.png

omggg tea!!!!

 

 

Apparently this scene was the inspiration for one of the musical sequences in JFAD :WAP: Gar tap dancing will be a moment :WAP:

Edited by JohnWayneHolland

Having this stucked in my head these days because of the rumor, I really hope it's happening.

 

 

Gaga would have truly been perfect for this movie.

 

 

People in this site keep embarrassing themselves with no even knowing the basic difference of movie genres.

 

In case there were any doubts, here the receipts also for future discussions confirming HOG box office result for its genre.

 

 

yoOC4gy.png

 

 

UoV64Tq.png

Not OGHs using the sOLo argument also for movies :dies:, they're losing it.

55 minutes ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Not OGHs using the sOLo argument also for movies :dies:, they're losing it.

The only reason people went to see HOG was because of Gaga. The movie was panned except for her part. She carried that whole movie. She carried 3 Academy Award winners and Adam 

 

 

51 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

The only reason people went to see HOG was because of Gaga. The movie was panned except for her part. She carried that whole movie. She carried 3 Academy Award winners and Adam 

 

 

Tell that to them

12 hours ago, LykkeLi said:

Hello ladies we should keep an eye on the MAX announcements in the upcoming weeks after they officially change their name…

 

https://www.billboard.com/articles/business/streaming/9534654/hbo-max-lady-gaga-chromatica-ball-concert-special


I just stamble upon this link…

950qtV6_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

gaga thoughts GIF

5 minutes ago, pablozedd said:

Her speaking voice here ugh

 

That was before the 2012 Grammys I think, correct me if I'm wrong. A very underrated look, the golden black Versace with the Cruella hair and the face veil was amazing. 

5 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

That was before the 2012 Grammys I think, correct me if I'm wrong. A very underrated look, the golden black Versace with the Cruella hair and the face veil was amazing. 

I think it was around Judas release. She had the black and white hair around that time.. 

3 hours ago, G.U.Y_Del_Rey said:

Not OGHs using the sOLo argument also for movies :dies:, they're losing it.

They're gonna need a mental health hotline during the Joker era :dies:

38 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

That was before the 2012 Grammys I think, correct me if I'm wrong. A very underrated look, the golden black Versace with the Cruella hair and the face veil was amazing. 

May 2011, Extra interview

 

https://lamaisongaga.com/post/175656819177/back-in-time-lady-gaga-wears-custom-erevos-aether

 

35bd56f0218f56350c5adf3a732c10345dfa6381

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

They're gonna need a mental health hotline during the Joker era :dies:

We're truly going to witness their peak delusion, we're already getting a taste of that with the dumb and delusional takes of the last weeks.

Justin Theroux posted this pic with Gaga and Todd on his ig safe to say he's returning :gaycat3:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqw8p4KuBPM/

7 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Justin Theroux posted this pic with Gaga and Todd on his ig safe to say he's returning :gaycat3:

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cqw8p4KuBPM/

If she really broken up with Michael 

 

she should date Justin

 

don't they have already a dating rumor?

Edited by Santhosh

1 hour ago, Santhosh said:

If she really broken up with Michael 

 

she should date Justin

 

don't they have already a dating rumor?

Yes, right after the 2019 Oscars.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.