Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Lead Single: Sine From Above

2nd Single: Plastic Doll

Promo Single: 1000 Doves 

3rd Single: 1000 Doves (demo)

 

:gaygacat5:

We need 1000 Doves (demo) on streaming services 

Fun Tonight would be 1000x times better without that dated ass production, the beat drop literally sounds straight out of 2012, the melodies and lyrics on the other hand are great.

Fun Tonight was literally saved by TCB, it was so good there, it elevated the song for me :fish1:

27 minutes ago, Shoful said:

ARTPOP ACT II IS COMING

 

26 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

ARTPOP ACT II IS COMING

Happy Game Show GIF by ABC Network

38 minutes ago, Shoful said:

ARTPOP ACT II IS COMING

 

36 minutes ago, PlERRE said:

ARTPOP ACT II IS COMING

 

Ga's career is officially 15 years old omg :jonnycat: 

 

Here's to the next 15 being even bigger and better! :gaygacat4:

Can't believe that she's on the brink of another career high with J:FáD 15 years in :jonny5:

 

for real though, the fact that its been 15 years is insane, I remember when I first made a collage of her/Katy/Beyonce for my Myspace page in 2008 when I was in middle school :chick3:  this ***** really raised me and will always have a place in my heart, LEGEND! :heart:

44 minutes ago, Orsay said:

Can't believe that she's on the brink of another career high with J:FáD 15 years in :jonny5:

 

for real though, the fact that its been 15 years is insane, I remember when I first made a collage of her/Katy/Beyonce for my Myspace page in 2008 when I was in middle school :chick3:  this ***** really raised me and will always have a place in my heart, LEGEND! :heart:

I know how you feel. :heart:

I’ve been a stan ever since Just Dance came out and I just feel so happy that I got to witness her career blossom the way it did.

 

Now, in 2023 she’s having a hit with a 2011 song thanks to new platforms like TikTok  (and talent and legendary music obviously) that carry her records. She’s going to have another peak with JFAD and will release another amazing album.

 

I can’t wait for the future. 
:heart:

Good morning we’re back to our Million Reasons era

 

POP

-40 spins

+0,014 ai

 

HAC

+33 spins

+0,062 ai

 

AC

+1 spins

+0,003 ai

27 minutes ago, Hurem said:

 

Her best sing since Million Reasons :jonny5:

This is really good, but some scary **** as well.

3 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

Not tapping on top 10 and then plunging :dies: 

Better than not going Top10 yet still pluning :coffee2:

12 hours ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Lead Single: Sine From Above

2nd Single: Plastic Doll

Promo Single: 1000 Doves 

3rd Single: 1000 Doves (demo)

 

:gaygacat5:

FtLD8aSXgAEQ1nS?format=jpg&name=900x900

I need Jewels n Drugs to go viral.

This fanbase overlook at it but its actually extremly cool track with catchy pop hooks and book a rapper trend is cherry on top! 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.