Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, AbeHicks said:

Is the murder my heart leak real? It sounds like her voice

could be her bg vocals from that Michael Bolton song?

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Just now, OreGuy said:

could be her bg vocals from that Michael Bolton song?

Oh yeah could be since it's just 30 seconds. I wish we had a full solo thing, sounds promising

I really need a release, a droplet or something for this Summer-Autumn.

 

I can't deal with one year and a half until JFAD without anything.

 

mad-stare.gif

I think that an ARTPOP riedition for the 10 years like the BTW one is not far-fetched, obviously it's not going to be a promoted era like some people expect, in the best scenario it will have some finished demos and remixes on it.

Red Wine will always remain the real lyrics to me at the beginning of JD.

 

263WlUF.gif

2 hours ago, industry baby said:

Good morning we’re back to our Million Reasons era

 

POP

-40 spins

+0,014 ai

 

HAC

+33 spins

+0,062 ai

 

AC

+1 spins

+0,003 ai

This is so odd??? Are all songs on Pop dropping right now? 

BM was slaying literally until a few days ago, there was no indication of slowing down. 

 

nfRbYgc.png

2 minutes ago, killer_rose said:

This is so odd??? Are all songs on Pop dropping right now? 

BM was slaying literally until a few days ago, there was no indication of slowing down. 

 

nfRbYgc.png

must be rolling effect

or mediabase is glitching once more

25 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I think that an ARTPOP riedition for the 10 years like the BTW one is not far-fetched, obviously it's not going to be a promoted era like some people expect, in the best scenario it will have some finished demos and remixes on it.

I think there are some legal issues, no? It’s been mentioned a couple of times that unreleased ARTPOP tracks are locked for good. 

2 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I think there are some legal issues, no? It’s been mentioned a couple of times that unreleased ARTPOP tracks are locked for good. 

Really? For what reasons? I never heard about this honestly, I thought with DJWS campaign, something like this was possible..

3 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

must be rolling effect

or mediabase is glitching once more

I guess it's over for the Mary songstress.

 

nfRbYgc.png

 

29 minutes ago, Leptine said:

I think that an ARTPOP riedition for the 10 years like the BTW one is not far-fetched, obviously it's not going to be a promoted era like some people expect, in the best scenario it will have some finished demos and remixes on it.

ARTPOP ACT II featuring Brooklyn Nights and Temple. 

 

nfRbYgc.png

3 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Really? For what reasons? I never heard about this honestly, I thought with DJWS campaign, something like this was possible..

Think it has to do with Troy

5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I think there are some legal issues, no? It’s been mentioned a couple of times that unreleased ARTPOP tracks are locked for good. 

People keep saying this. Yea it’s in her contract that she can’t randomly release it. But do you really think Interscope wouldn’t approve of dropping a couple of already made tracks that fans have been asking for and making petitions for for 10 years. Also any contract can be renegotiated idk why fans keep saying it’s a done deal cause they read one leaked document

2 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Think it has to do with Troy

How does her ex manager have rights over her music? That seems convoluted

I think it’s very possible we’ll get like Temple, TEA, and Brooklyn Nights 

6 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Think it has to do with Troy

 

4 minutes ago, Shoful said:

People keep saying this. Yea it’s in her contract that she can’t randomly release it. But do you really think Interscope wouldn’t approve of dropping a couple of already made tracks that fans have been asking for and making petitions for for 10 years. Also any contract can be renegotiated idk why fans keep saying it’s a done deal cause they read one leaked document

 

I see, hopefully Interscope can do something about it, I'm pretty sure they can find a way or a deal if they want.

22 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Why is ARTPOP Act 2 trending?!? Is it more made up delusions?

Of course 

27 minutes ago, Dylangaga said:

Why is ARTPOP Act 2 trending?!? Is it more made up delusions?

Girl just entertain us for another 8 months

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

 

I always took it as both are leads tbh

Yeah, if the role was super borderline or Joaquin was the clear singular lead it might happen, but they are clearly co-leads imo.

 

She'd do an absolute clean sweep in Supporting tho dddd

Edited by EnigmaticAndroid

Now that filming is done can she release the new lead single next friday already

tumblr_od17i1mhCS1s201yqo1_400.gif

 

 

2 hours ago, Shoful said:

People keep saying this. Yea it’s in her contract that she can’t randomly release it. But do you really think Interscope wouldn’t approve of dropping a couple of already made tracks that fans have been asking for and making petitions for for 10 years. Also any contract can be renegotiated idk why fans keep saying it’s a done deal cause they read one leaked document

Idk honestly, all I know is that the contact was very strict about it. Sure they can re negotiate but we don’t know if Gaga actually would like to do that and at what cost it would be. Anyway, let’s see what’s going to happen.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.