Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

3 minutes ago, DoctorIce said:

When Just Dance and Poker Face join Bloody Mary and Shallow above 1m.

 

ezgif-5-b867177c5f.thumb.gif.7a93f41f89e

ooop

I saw PopCrave tweet that Bloody Mary will impact pop radio on Jan 17th…. Has it not already? :deadbanana: I thought it already had. Does that mean it could chart even higher and get more plays?

 

I’m not a little chartster and haven’t been for a long time, but the 2011 stan in me NEEDS Bloody Mary to at least go Top 40 in the US

Edited by HeavyMetalAura

9 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

I saw PopCrave tweet that Bloody Mary will impact pop radio on Jan 17th…. Has it not already? :deadbanana: I thought it already had. Does that mean it could chart even higher and get more plays?

 

I’m not a little chartster and haven’t been for a long time, but the 2011 stan in me NEEDS Bloody Mary to at least go Top 40 in the US

Watch out when it becomes her first solo BB Hot100 Year End entry since Applause :giraffe:

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

I think HMH has no chance to rebound at this point even with an amazing performance at the Oscars, given that a new album is not happening this year, I really hope for a droplet at least that is gonna have that effect :chick3:

But think if she performed Oscar’s that’s exposure to 10-12m viewers and if it’s a good performance her catalogue, Particularly shallow, will soar.

 

And a droplet please @Bobè
05CF06D3-BD6D-45E2-8EE6-60383BB9C4DF.thu
 

The Film Art Award Nominations:

BEST ACHIEVEMENT IN MUSIC, ORIGINAL OR ADAPTED SONG

BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER – “Lift me Up”
RRR – “Naatu Naatu”
TOP GUN: MAVERICK – “Hold My Hand”
PINOCCHIO – “Ciao Papa”
TILL – “Stand Up”
 

https://tfa-awards.wixsite.com/the-film-art-awards/2020-film-art-movie-awards

Edited by Mr. Stratus

Interscope is such a damn mess. Bloody Mary being the first song from Born This Way including the singles to be certified in Canada, almost 12 years later :rip: 

I was thinking last night how a good droplet with relatively minimal effort could be officially releasing a remastered Nothing On (But the Radio) as part of an ARTPOP 10th Anniversary release. (But the original version, not the ARTPOP mix that leaked recently. :shutup:) Stans have been begging for it for years and it's so good/catchy I can see it doing something possibly.

28 minutes ago, Mr. Stratus said:

But think if she performed Oscar’s that’s exposure to 10-12m viewers and if it’s a good performance her catalogue, Particularly shallow, will soar.

 

And a droplet please @Bobè
05CF06D3-BD6D-45E2-8EE6-60383BB9C4DF.thu
 

The Film Art Award Nominations:

BEST ACHIEVEMENT IN MUSIC, ORIGINAL OR ADAPTED SONG

BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER – “Lift me Up”
RRR – “Naatu Naatu”
TOP GUN: MAVERICK – “Hold My Hand”
PINOCCHIO – “Ciao Papa”
TILL – “Stand Up”
 

https://tfa-awards.wixsite.com/the-film-art-awards/2020-film-art-movie-awards

It might have some good updates for a few days after the performance but that's all, I don't think it's gonna take over at this point, 'Shallow' was a different story, she needs the droplet more to keep boosting her catalogue and improving even more her streams, the Bad Bunny collaboration would be the perfect droplet for that purpose :keir:

I think this year is the perfect time for some droplets with people like Bad Bunny, but I don't want any collabs on LG7 in that case

Leptine

4 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

I was thinking last night how a good droplet with relatively minimal effort could be officially releasing a remastered Nothing On (But the Radio) as part of an ARTPOP 10th Anniversary release. (But the original version, not the ARTPOP mix that leaked recently. :shutup:) Stans have been begging for it for years and it's so good/catchy I can see it doing something possibly.

 

Featuring Addison Rae?

@The Witch

  • ATRL Moderator

Perfect Illusion is her best lead single, why?

 

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Wait, I'm seeing several regional wins these last few weeks. Is it the original song with most wins this season? :eek:

According to the NBP leaderboard:

 

BEST ORIGINAL SONG
RRR (3) – GG, MCFCA, NCFCA
Top Gun: Maverick (2) – CACF, IFCA
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – PFCS
Elvis – LVFCS

 

 

which means HMH and NN are tied with 2 each so far but with the GG win the rest of regionals remaining and the CCA (Critics Choice Association) might fully get behind NN  :giraffe:

 

Edited by Marry Illusion Glory

9 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

According to the NBP leaderboard:

 

BEST ORIGINAL SONG
RRR (3) – GG, MCFCA, NCFCA
Top Gun: Maverick (2) – CACF, IFCA
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – PFCS
Elvis – LVFCS

 

 

which means HMH and NN are tied with 2 each so far but with the GG win the rest of regionals remaining and the CCA (Critics Choice Association) might fully get behind NN  :giraffe:

 

CCA usually copy-paste Globes with adding few ties, NN is definitely winning that one too.

 

This is like the first time I'm truly fine with Gaga not winning an award.

20 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

According to the NBP leaderboard:

 

BEST ORIGINAL SONG
RRR (3) – GG, MCFCA, NCFCA
Top Gun: Maverick (2) – CACF, IFCA
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever – PFCS
Elvis – LVFCS

 

 

which means HMH and NN are tied with 2 each so far but with the GG win the rest of regionals remaining and the CCA (Critics Choice Association) might fully get behind NN  :giraffe:

 

Thanks a lot ! HMH doing its thing actually :clap3:

Do we have a list of all its awards wins, not only regional? Didnt it won that Mexico or Brazil one?

I just listened to Hold My Hand for the first time in months and it is actually....good? I been dragging it for months but now listening to it it actually goes off. I am such a messy F

 

9OCEXMl.gif

3 minutes ago, Dad said:

I just listened to Hold My Hand for the first time in months and it is actually....good? I been dragging it for months but now listening to it it actually goes off. I am such a messy F

 

9OCEXMl.gif

Welcome to the team! 

the HoleSters are a loud vocal minority, we algin with the french and swiss radio audience

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133
 

 

14 minutes ago, Leptine said:

CCA usually copy-paste Globes with adding few ties, NN is definitely winning that one too.

 

This is like the first time I'm truly fine with Gaga not winning an award.

i dont even think a grammy is doable. Mess

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

why is Fashion of His Love hated here? It's sooo good.

At this rate, ARUTW will reach 900M streams before ROM does. :rip:

Waiting for Out of Control, Animal, or Rock Show to go mega viral so she’s forced to release them

 

9OCEXMl.gif

 

15 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

why is Fashion of His Love hated here? It's sooo good.

Idk, it's pop excellence :katie2:

3 hours ago, luckythisway said:

Starting my day right by listening to Gar’s best song OF ALL TIME. Any guesses? 
 

spacer.png

Highway Unicorn or Sinner's Prayer. 

14 minutes ago, AlGreRithm said:

They should release the HMH film version

Yes!!!!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.