Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

I still do not like Chromatica aside from like... 4 songs? It is her only dud imo. 

 

 

Just now, yourcloud said:

I still do not like Chromatica aside from like... 4 songs? It is her only dud imo. 

List them 

Just now, Santhosh said:

List them 

Rain On Me

Replay

911

Babylon 

..

Free Woman is almost there as well. 

 

 

I'm about to be read.. 

4 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

Rain On Me

Replay

911

Babylon 

..

Free Woman is almost there as well. 

 

 

I'm about to be read.. 

That raises several red flags but what about Alice? Enigma? Love Me Right? 

From ChromAOTYCa the only songs that are semi skips for me are SL (this hurts since I owe this song a lot), Fun Tonight, Plastic Doll and SFA (but ONLY because of Elton’s dying voice).

Just now, Negev said:

That raises several red flags but what about Alice? Enigma? Love Me Right? 

I just don't like the production on this album. Alice and Enigma are fine songs on papers, and Enigma has great lyrics but the final song feels like a let down to me.

 

I think Replay and 911 are properly brilliant so i'm not mad at this one, i'm disappointed. It could have been so better and livelier. 

15 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

Rain On Me

Replay

911

Babylon 

..

Free Woman is almost there as well. 

 

 

I'm about to be read.. 

Replace 911 with enema and this is lowkey a great take. Free Woman used to be a dud too but the live performances made me like it. 

8 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

I just don't like the production on this album. Alice and Enigma are fine songs on papers, and Enigma has great lyrics but the final song feels like a let down to me.

 

I think Replay and 911 are properly brilliant so i'm not mad at this one, i'm disappointed. It could have been so better and livelier. 

Are you a native English speaker? What is Enigma REALLY about? 
:bird:

Edited by DonnieDarko

6 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Are you a native English speaker? What is Enigma REALLY about? 
:bird:

 

I'm not. What are you exactly trying to accomplish here? 

2 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

 

I'm not. What are you exactly trying to accomplish here? 

I’m curious about what native speakers think about Enigma since I’ve seen many people saying that it’s as vague as it can possibly be. 
:chick3:

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

I’m curious about what native speakers think about Enigma since I’ve seen many people saying that it’s as vague as it can possibly be. 
:chick3:

Ok my bad for taking it the wrong way, then.

 

Well maybe i'm going through one of my "i hate dating apps" phase but i feel the song is vaguely about that experience. The anonomity of both sides, the idea that you are what you decided to be online and the trust issues that stems from this. We are all enigmas in those spaces, we have the power to make it real and bring it to the daylight, so to speak but it will probably be another mystery to unfold. 

 

7 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

Ok my bad for taking it the wrong way, then.

 

Well maybe i'm going through one of my "i hate dating apps" phase but i feel the song is vaguely about that experience. The anonomity of both sides, the idea that you are what you decided to be online and the trust issues that stems from this. We are all enigmas in those spaces, we have the power to make it real and bring it to the daylight, so to speak but it will probably be another mystery to unfold. 

 


Thank you and yes, maybe I should have worded it better. :heart:
 

That’s an interesting take actually, very similiar to what I think the song is about.

Edited by DonnieDarko

40 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

Rain On Me

Replay

911

Babylon 

..

Free Woman is almost there as well. 

 

 

I'm about to be read.. 

taste:clap3:

I feel the same. Alice is ok also, miles better than FW to me. Enigma is cute (amazing harsh vocals) if u ignore the dissappointing beat drop.

 

Overall, Cholesterols lyrical content is great, the melodies are there but Mr „I made Is it too late now to say sorry” killed it, thats it:wave:

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:


Thank you and yes, maybe I should have worded it better. :heart:
 

That’s an interesting take actually, very similiar to what I think the song is about.

 

Great minds think alike :heart2:

1 hour ago, Martyr Of Fame said:

Music to My Eyes and I Don’t Know What Love is stomp on Chomatose in its entirety. And if you mean solo Brad songs, well Maybe it’s Time is a classic in its own right. 
 

spacer.png

 

1 hour ago, PoisonCandy said:

Absolutely not. Black Eyes, Maybe It's Time, and Too Far Gone are sooo good. Sinner's Prayer should've been saved for ASIB. Bradley would've killed it.

Yeah I meant the solo ones. hmm I dont listen. his voice isnt bad but the songs aren't doing it for me tbh

1 minute ago, Ophelia said:

taste:clap3:

I feel the same. Alice is ok also, miles better than FW to me. Enigma is cute (amazing harsh vocals) if u ignore the dissappointing beat drop.

 

Overall, Cholesterols lyrical content is great, the melodies are there but Mr „I made Is it too late now to say sorry” killed it, thats it:wave:

Period to everything you said. 

2 hours ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Since Applesauce is viral, this is legit one of her best live performances. The vocal, the emotion, the drama. The Gagadolls placed everywhere amping up the eerie factor. It's THEATRE dahhling. Just perfection from start to finish.

 

 

spacer.png

no Alice hate allowed, easily in her Top 10 songs ever :WAP:

 

Alice, Rain On Me, 911, Replay, Babylon are all GOD tier.

 

Free Woman (French radio edit without the empty first chorus) is excellent too

Applause and BM going viral should be taken as a sign from above that DJWS should come back for her next lead single :jonnycat:

does anyone else think Stupid Love sounds like a loud Friends by Justin Bieber it’s as if BloodPop tried to recreate it but louder. They have similar synths in the production and the instrumental chorus. Maybe Stupid Love should’ve stayed in 2017 too.

 

Also I kind of giggle when you listen to some of BloodPop’s songs (like Friends) you can hear the screams from A-YO in the background.

26 minutes ago, flower moon said:

 

Yeah I meant the solo ones. hmm I dont listen. his voice isnt bad but the songs aren't doing it for me tbh

His voice is what makes them so special to me. I really wish he'd do more music.

7 minutes ago, AidanUnderYou said:

does anyone else think Stupid Love sounds like a loud Friends by Justin Bieber it’s as if BloodPop tried to recreate it but louder. They have similar synths in the production and the instrumental chorus. Maybe Stupid Love should’ve stayed in 2017 too.

 

Also I kind of giggle when you listen to some of BloodPop’s songs (like Friends) you can hear the screams from A-YO in the background.

I always thought Stupid Noise as a cheap copy of DWUW

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.