Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Aren said:

I just saw that. The fact that those are literally all over 30, some even in their 40s. :deadbanana4:

Britney/Madonna hybird stans :redface:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

not the security thread getting locked too this is such a mess oh my god

kjhomTo.gif

Yup, it’s over for them

:rip:

1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

Yup, it’s over for them

:rip:

when they lose the class action and have to shut the site to pay the legal bills

kjhomTo.gif

When are moving to a Gaga Discord because this site is officially over Good thing I don't dm with people here

 

kjhomTo.gif 

2 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Well, if there was any doubt, we now know 100% there is an Anti-Gaga discord that they're all part of :dies:

Job application papers remain empty

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

4 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

when they lose the class action and have to shut the site to pay the legal bills

kjhomTo.gif

I could see Ms Feedback takes a plea deal in an exchange to expose a music leaking ring.

 

kjhomTo.gif

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Job application papers remain empty

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

The pensions are on point, so why bother?

 

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

anyways, back to our schedule programming.

 

Stream Diamond Heart

 

09604388-3023-4671-B2-A8-3-F9-F8-B68-A71

After the security breach mess, I'm thankful I did not divulge any personal info in here, even in PMs. :redface:

Also, what is the teaaaaaaa on the OGH expose?! Spill sisters!!! I f*cking missed it! :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Where is the Liddocord and why am I not in it

 

kjhomTo.gif

We need it just in time for atrl collapsing :redface:

22 minutes ago, Aren said:

I just saw that. The fact that those are literally all over 30, some even in their 40s. :deadbanana4:

Where??? I read the Security thread but saw no OGH related leaks

9 minutes ago, Canonical Ensembl said:

I could see Ms Feedback takes a plea deal in an exchange to expose a music leaking ring.

 

kjhomTo.gif

a lot of ATRL insiders would be scared here

arwdDcp.jpg

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

a lot of ATRL insiders would be scared here

arwdDcp.jpg

I hope Fergie's legal team is not still lurking ATRL

 

arwdDcp.jpg 

SPOTIFY / WEDNESDAY 11.01

 

TOTAL +12.457.784 /+535k more than last week and a new 2023 peak

 

Monthly Listeners 58,768,990 (+139,423) / NEW PEAK

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

The Fame +2.159.151

The Fame Monster +1.341.541

Born This Way +3.703.351

ARTPOP +746.907

Joanne +475.375 / biggest update since 2021

A Star Is Born +2.251.786

Chromatica +902.643

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

Just Dance +685.826

LoveGame +303.719

Paparazzi +297.434

Poker Face +707.550

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) +21.481

Starstruck +22.085

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich +25.412

 

Bad Romance +636.633

Alejandro +247.292

Monster +51.699

Speechless +25.162

Dance In The Dark +18.904

Telephone +317.396

So Happy I Could Die +23.691

Teeth +20.764

 

Marry The Night +55.897

Born This Way +300.305

Government Hooker +126.967

Judas +577.134

Americano +70.916 / biggest update EVER

Hair +22.885

Scheiße +36.687

Bloody Mary +2.201.243

Heavy Metal Lover +21.695

You And I +68.108

The Edge Of Glory +155.333

 

Venus +34.561

G.U.Y. +61.480

ARTPOP +21.439

Donatella +21.668

Applause +513.411 / biggest update since 2013

 

John Wayne +29.070

Perfect Illusion +44.940

Million Reasons +296.448

 

Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Dialogue +21.208 / biggest update since 2021

La Vie En Rose +20.584

Shallow +1.027.519

Music To My Eyes +26.896

Always Remember Us This Way +625.276

Look What I Found +38.888

Heal Me +19.538

I Don't Know What Love Is +35.499 / biggest update since 2021

Is That Alright? +67.278 / biggest update since 2021

I'll Never Love Again - Film Version +124.952

I'll Never Love Again - Extended Version +74.059

 

Alice +31.839

Stupid Love +101.471

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) +395.559

Free Woman +27.751

911 +62.472

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) +135.850

Replay +44.504

Babylon +23.717

 

Hold My Hand +454.829

The Cure +51.380

Do What U Want - Christina Version +27.796

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

smash!

 

 

Edited by Artur

y'all shouldn't ask for leaked DMs in here

arwdDcp.jpg

Edited by sunbathinganimal

everyone lying about the OGH discord again. Unless you send me a screenshot by PM, I WILL NEVER BELIEVE IT. OGH DISCORD, YOU WILL NEVER BE REAL.

 

 

5 minutes ago, Artur said:

SPOTIFY / WEDNESDAY 11.01

 

TOTAL +12.457.784 /+535k more than last week and a new 2023 peak

 

Monthly Listeners 58,768,990 (+139,423) / NEW PEAK

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

The Fame +2.159.151

The Fame Monster +1.341.541

Born This Way +3.703.351

ARTPOP +746.907

Joanne +475.375 / biggest update since 2021

A Star Is Born +2.251.786

Chromatica +902.643

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

Just Dance +685.826

LoveGame +303.719

Paparazzi +297.434

Poker Face +707.550

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) +21.481

Starstruck +22.085

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich +25.412

 

Bad Romance +636.633

Alejandro +247.292

Monster +51.699

Speechless +25.162

Dance In The Dark +18.904

Telephone +317.396

So Happy I Could Die +23.691

Teeth +20.764

 

Marry The Night +55.897

Born This Way +300.305

Government Hooker +126.967

Judas +577.134

Americano +70.916 / biggest update EVER

Hair +22.885

Scheiße +36.687

Bloody Mary +2.201.243

Heavy Metal Lover +21.695

You And I +68.108

The Edge Of Glory +155.333

 

Venus +34.561

G.U.Y. +61.480

ARTPOP +21.439

Donatella +21.668

Applause +513.411 / biggest update since 2013

 

John Wayne +29.070

Perfect Illusion +44.940

Million Reasons +296.448

 

Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Dialogue +21.208 / biggest update since 2021

La Vie En Rose +20.584

Shallow +1.027.519

Music To My Eyes +26.896

Always Remember Us This Way +625.276

Look What I Found +38.888

Heal Me +19.538

I Don't Know What Love Is +35.499 / biggest update since 2021

Is That Alright? +67.278 / biggest update since 2021

I'll Never Love Again - Film Version +124.952

I'll Never Love Again - Extended Version +74.059

 

Alice +31.839

Stupid Love +101.471

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) +395.559

Free Woman +27.751

911 +62.472

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) +135.850

Replay +44.504

Babylon +23.717

 

Hold My Hand +454.829

The Cure +51.380

Do What U Want - Christina Version +27.796

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

smash!

 

 

Thank you for the updates :gaygacat5:

Just now, TROJAN said:

Thank you for the updates :gaygacat5:

Love doing them, no problem!

 

XlqlDXF.gif

11 minutes ago, Artur said:

SPOTIFY / WEDNESDAY 11.01

 

TOTAL +12.457.784 /+535k more than last week and a new 2023 peak

 

Monthly Listeners 58,768,990 (+139,423) / NEW PEAK

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

The Fame +2.159.151

The Fame Monster +1.341.541

Born This Way +3.703.351

ARTPOP +746.907

Joanne +475.375 / biggest update since 2021

A Star Is Born +2.251.786

Chromatica +902.643

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

Just Dance +685.826

LoveGame +303.719

Paparazzi +297.434

Poker Face +707.550

Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say) +21.481

Starstruck +22.085

Beautiful, Dirty, Rich +25.412

 

Bad Romance +636.633

Alejandro +247.292

Monster +51.699

Speechless +25.162

Dance In The Dark +18.904

Telephone +317.396

So Happy I Could Die +23.691

Teeth +20.764

 

Marry The Night +55.897

Born This Way +300.305

Government Hooker +126.967

Judas +577.134

Americano +70.916 / biggest update EVER

Hair +22.885

Scheiße +36.687

Bloody Mary +2.201.243

Heavy Metal Lover +21.695

You And I +68.108

The Edge Of Glory +155.333

 

Venus +34.561

G.U.Y. +61.480

ARTPOP +21.439

Donatella +21.668

Applause +513.411 / biggest update since 2013

 

John Wayne +29.070

Perfect Illusion +44.940

Million Reasons +296.448

 

Somewhere Over The Rainbow - Dialogue +21.208 / biggest update since 2021

La Vie En Rose +20.584

Shallow +1.027.519

Music To My Eyes +26.896

Always Remember Us This Way +625.276

Look What I Found +38.888

Heal Me +19.538

I Don't Know What Love Is +35.499 / biggest update since 2021

Is That Alright? +67.278 / biggest update since 2021

I'll Never Love Again - Film Version +124.952

I'll Never Love Again - Extended Version +74.059

 

Alice +31.839

Stupid Love +101.471

Rain On Me (with Ariana Grande) +395.559

Free Woman +27.751

911 +62.472

Sour Candy (with BLACKPINK) +135.850

Replay +44.504

Babylon +23.717

 

Hold My Hand +454.829

The Cure +51.380

Do What U Want - Christina Version +27.796

 

XlqlDXF.gif

 

smash!

 

 

Thanks for this. Love it

Did anyone see the new episode of the Gossip Girl reboot ? There's a mini storyline where Zoya and Shan try to meet Gaga at the Tribecca Film Festival. They even include some of her songs titles in the one-liners.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.