Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

17 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

why is Fashion of His Love hated here? It's sooo good.

I think it's because the remix overshadowed the original + Earthquake nostalgia. 

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

8 minutes ago, Leptine said:

CCA usually copy-paste Globes with adding few ties, NN is definitely winning that one too.

 

This is like the first time I'm truly fine with Gaga not winning an award.

Another one would always be a nice addition but LeGend has 2 of those already too so nothing to sweat about hihi

 

GettyImages-1082133514.jpg

 

2 minutes ago, Mystic Boy said:

Thanks a lot ! HMH doing its thing actually :clap3:

Do we have a list of all its awards wins, not only regional? Didnt it won that Mexico or Brazil one?

Idk, there are a few twitter accounts that track all her awards wins and nominations (@gagapremi and @gagashelves in particular) so check those out. Although apparently it's the only song to not miss a nomination so far (?), not sure if true.

1 minute ago, PlERRE said:

I think it's because the remix overshadowed the original + Earthquake nostalgia. 

I love Earthquake, but I consider it two different songs

1 hour ago, Pop Art said:

I was thinking last night how a good droplet with relatively minimal effort could be officially releasing a remastered Nothing On (But the Radio) as part of an ARTPOP 10th Anniversary release. (But the original version, not the ARTPOP mix that leaked recently. :shutup:) Stans have been begging for it for years and it's so good/catchy I can see it doing something possibly.

Sis neither NOBTR or ARTPOP re-release are happening

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

18 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

At this rate, ARUTW will reach 900M streams before ROM does. :rip:

Lady Gaga the SOLO hitmaker

 

9OCEXMl.gif

20 minutes ago, Baby Judas said:

At this rate, ARUTW will reach 900M streams before ROM does. :rip:

ROM won the battle, but Always Remember Classic This Way will win the war:giraffe:

2 minutes ago, Ratviolo said:

Lady Gaga the SOLO hitmaker

 

9OCEXMl.gif

is this from the MR mv?

 

9OCEXMl.gif

14 minutes ago, Pikachoo said:

I love Earthquake, but I consider it two different songs

I never noticed that these two are linked :skull: But Earthquake > FOHL (and I love FOHL)

HMH winning would be a nice surprise win for us. No one is really anticipating that it will actually win the Oscar.

 

I just want another legendary Oscar performance from her. Her Oscar performances are so iconic.

 

Sound of Music Tribute 

Til It Happens To You 

Shallow 

 

Standing ovations for all of them 

1 minute ago, TSwiftie said:

I never noticed that these two are linked :skull: But Earthquake > FOHL (and I love FOHL)

Agreed. FOHL is pretty much an I Wanna Dance With Somebody rehash (but a great homage to the 80s sound regardless). Earthquake is superior even as a demo. 

 

Maybe then you'd love, maybe then you'd loveeee meeee if there was an earthquake 

 

9OCEXMl.gif

1 minute ago, Vroom Vroom said:

HMH winning would be a nice surprise win for us. No one is really anticipating that it will actually win the Oscar.

 

I just want another legendary Oscar performance from her. Her Oscar performances are so iconic.

 

Sound of Music Tribute 

Til It Happens To You 

Shallow 

 

Standing ovations for all of them 

fun fact, she's actually gotten a standing ovation every time she's been on the oscar stage, for whatever reason!

Hollywood's MOST welcome:jonnycat:

Just watching again the sound of music tribute.

 

Wow what a career changing perfomance

The standing ovation

The Julie Andrews praise

 

 

ICONIC 

 

9OCEXMl.gif

 

 

1 hour ago, Leptine said:

 

Featuring Addison Rae?

@The Witch

A Gag needs to be slapped so hard for selling this monster smash in waiting

9OCEXMl.gif

10837084-usa-academy-awards-2015.jpg

GTY_lady_gaga_02_as_160228_16x9_1600.jpg

a-star-is-born-lawsuit-today-main-190809

11687738_032822-cc-ap-gaga-liza-img.jpeg

 

 

All of Gaga's Oscars moments are SO iconic. My god. 

 

9OCEXMl.gif

 

2 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

smash 

 

channels4_profile.thumb.jpg.1adcaa19a133

 

 

Just now, kwek_kwek said:

AmericaNO coming for 100k streams

9OCEXMl.gif9OCEXMl.gif

9OCEXMl.gif9OCEXMl.gif

I wonder if the camera ever panned to her in 2014. 

Edited by Almodusa

The G.U.Y. broadcast edit is such a perfect music video. Gaga's biggest BOMB truly did that.

 

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

Well, if there was any doubt, we now know 100% there is an Anti-Gaga discord that they're all part of :dies:

6 hours ago, industry baby said:

Watch out when it becomes her first solo BB Hot100 Year End entry since Applause :giraffe:

If it clicks with radio I think it has a shot at a top 20-top 30 peak and a possible YE entry if lasts like 25 weeks or more. It will need streaming (in the US) to pick up a bit more before any of that can become a reality though. 

5 minutes ago, besaid said:

If it clicks with radio I think it has a shot at a top 20-top 30 peak and a possible YE entry if lasts like 25 weeks or more. It will need streaming (in the US) to pick up a bit more before any of that can become a reality though. 

Top40 peak and 20 weeks inside #50-#60 range should secure the Top80 YE entry.

13 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Well, if there was any doubt, we now know 100% there is an Anti-Gaga discord that they're all part of :dies:

You've seen DM links for the OGH Discord? Spill the beans

8RwVHin.thumb.gif.996c505cb5373c50dc73a4

5 hours ago, Leptine said:

 

Featuring Addison Rae?

@The Witch

Too flawless to be added to such a shite album like artpOop I fear

 

ezgif-1-8a3898bb51.thumb.gif.5731c4063df

16 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Well, if there was any doubt, we now know 100% there is an Anti-Gaga discord that they're all part of :dies:

What’s the tea

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.