Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

11 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

This is better than anything on ARTS & CRAFTS

 

 

The instrumental alone is better and more interesting than 70% of ChroMAGA :jonnycat:

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

20 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

This is better than anything on ARTS & CRAFTS

 

 

I'm singin'

DANCIN' IN CIRCLES, FEELS GOOD TO BE LONELY

SeFl7P5.gif
Screamga >

7 hours ago, chosensparkles said:

 

and I think the OG LG6 was gonna be much more acoustic driven before they scrapped everything again and they pushed the "everyone wants pop EDM gaga return"

Sis, we’ve been through this a couple of times already and I provided receipts for that. Why are you inventing things again? Lol. This is not true. It was Gaga who said from the start - „on this album I want to DANCE dance”. It’s started from her, there was no acoustic album in sight. There was no scrapping, it was all dance from the start. 

 

And I know you love to trash Chromatica but like it or not, it is her best reviewed album to date, poptimism or not, a whole bunch of reviewers gave it high scores and it ended up being her best score yet. It’s what Metacritic is for. 

I was just listening to ASIB and thinking how it is her second best album after BTW then I come into the base :deadbanana: 

Well, absolutely nothing is worse than H*ld M*y H*nd so let ShartPoop, Jopanned, and Chromaggotica breathe a bit :cm:

1 minute ago, Cheetos said:

I was just listening to ASIB and thinking how it is her second best album after BTW then I come into the base :deadbanana: 

It is and the delulus with just have to deal :mandown:

 

It'd say it's def in her Trinity alongside BTW and TFM

2 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

I was just listening to ASIB and thinking how it is her second best album after BTW then I come into the base :deadbanana: 

It is :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, EnigmaticAndroid said:

Well, absolutely nothing is worse than H*ld M*y H*nd so let ShartPoop, Jopanned, and Chromaggotica breathe a bit :cm:

I love hold my hand though :deadbanana2:

 

HACga seems to be my favorite version of her 

She made Chromatica because the gays were annoyingly asking for more daNcE MuSic and y'all are still shitt+ng on it in the year 2023. Damn, Gar. 

I mean Shallow, ARUTW, Is that Alright,    I’ll never love again… career highlights 

43 minutes ago, yourcloud said:

I have been going back to Born This Way and whew, it is a masterpiece after masterpiece. Heavy Metal Lover & Electric Chapel are just on another level. 

Same. I was just listening to AmericaNO on my way back home and, whew, what a gem. Nose snapped a little bit. 

Literally all of her albums/music is good. After all these years I still can't comprehend how some of you can sit there and bash album after album and still be a fan :rip:

Since Applesauce is viral, this is legit one of her best live performances. The vocal, the emotion, the drama. The Gagadolls placed everywhere amping up the eerie factor. It's THEATRE dahhling. Just perfection from start to finish.

 

 

Yeah, I hate to agree with Nicky Nick:heart: but he spilled. All of her albums are great and I can’t understand how people can trash talk them but oh well. 

1 minute ago, nick4bty said:

Literally all of her albums/music is good. After all these years I still can't comprehend how some of you can sit there and bash album after album and still be a fan :rip:

Nnnnnnnn I agree though. It's fun to have a kii and be messy but even her worst effort (imo, Joanne) is still pretty solid, has some interesting ideas, and some true standouts. 

And not Applause only now getting recognition from some of ya’ll but it’s still better late than never. 
 

I remember being here back in 2014 and praising it, liddos came and went and I’m happy I never switched  on it.

5 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Since Applesauce is viral, this is legit one of her best live performances. The vocal, the emotion, the drama. The Gagadolls placed everywhere amping up the eerie factor. It's THEATRE dahhling. Just perfection from start to finish.

 

 

Yeah. I love this one as well

 

The only bad L. Gaga album is Artpop and even that has Applause, DWUW (original ver), Gypsy and Venus that are god-tier songs

26 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

I mean Shallow, ARUTW, Is that Alright,    I’ll never love again… career highlights 

Look What I Found

22 minutes ago, flower moon said:

when yall listen to asib are u skipping the brad tracks? :lakitu:

 

Absolutely not. Black Eyes, Maybe It's Time, and Too Far Gone are sooo good. Sinner's Prayer should've been saved for ASIB. Bradley would've killed it.

22 minutes ago, flower moon said:

when yall listen to asib are u skipping the brad tracks? :lakitu:

 

Music to My Eyes and I Don’t Know What Love is stomp on Chomatose in its entirety. And if you mean solo Brad songs, well Maybe it’s Time is a classic in its own right. 
 

spacer.png

31 minutes ago, Marry Illusion Glory said:

Since Applesauce is viral, this is legit one of her best live performances. The vocal, the emotion, the drama. The Gagadolls placed everywhere amping up the eerie factor. It's THEATRE dahhling. Just perfection from start to finish.

 

 

Yes this and DWUW on Alan Carr are literally chills all over. She's incredible

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.