Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

13 minutes ago, Aden said:

I'm a Chromatica proponent but I do believe Gaga should stop playing the pop game because her best success has been born out of doing the opposite.

 

Bloody Mary is a living, breathing example of this. Only she could send a song like that to radio after a viral streak.

 

Bloody Mary is a pop song though...

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

This constant shitting on Chromatica and Joanne is so ******* tiring. It's like half of y'all don't like a single album of hers :skull:

But will praise Born This Way to the heavens when it has songs like Bad Kids and Americano :skull:

ASIB is the one real stain on her discography. 
 

Besides 3 or 4 great songs, it’s uninspired Adele music 

12 minutes ago, Pud said:

ASIB is the one real stain on her discography. 
 

Besides 3 or 4 great songs, it’s uninspired Adele music 

The blatant lies.

 

Pud

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

The Fame Monster

The Fame

ChromOUTica

 

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

 

Every time I enter this base it's the same complaining going on.

She really let ya'll starve.

'Chromatica' has some of her best songs ever, 'Replay' alone is a masterpiece, one of the best songs from her discography.

 

38 minutes ago, nick4bty said:

This constant shitting on Chromatica and Joanne is so ******* tiring. It's like half of y'all don't like a single album of hers :skull:

oprah-well-then.gif

 

10 minutes ago, POPTART said:

Every time I enter this base it's the same complaining going on.

She really let ya'll starve.

oprah-well-then.gif

49 minutes ago, Pud said:

ASIB is the one real stain on her discography. 
 

Besides 3 or 4 great songs, it’s uninspired Adele music 

That is so far from the truth.

I'll Never Love Again

Diggin My Grave

Before I Cry

Is That Alright

Shallow

Always Rmeember Us

Black Eyes 

Heal Me

Music To My Eyes

I Don't Know What Love Is

Look What I Found

 

All stellar :jonny5:

 

ASIB is one of her best albums.

1 hour ago, Pud said:

ASIB is the one real stain on her discography. 
 

Besides 3 or 4 great songs, it’s uninspired Adele music 

Shallow

ARUTW

INLA

Diggin' My Grave

I Don't Know What Love Is

Music To My Eyes

Is That Alright?

Before I Cry

 

All amazing 

 

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

1 hour ago, Pud said:

ASIB is the one real stain on her discography. 
 

Besides 3 or 4 great songs, it’s uninspired Adele music 

Fadele could never deliver such folk hymns 

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Pud said:

ASIB is the one real stain on her discography. 
 

Besides 3 or 4 great songs, it’s uninspired Adele music 

ASIB is her best album, along with BTW, but it takes a certain amount of intelligence to get that 

 

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

Turnin' up emotional faders
Keep repeating self-hating phrases
I have heard enough of these voices
Almost like I have no choice
This is biological stasis
My mood's shifting to manic places
Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships
Watch life, here I go again

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

Chromatica has great production. It is Bloodpop’s magnum opus. 
It might not be Gaga’s most interesting album, but it is still a Gaga quality album. It fits her discography 

2 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

Turnin' up emotional faders
Keep repeating self-hating phrases
I have heard enough of these voices
Almost like I have no choice
This is biological stasis
My mood's shifting to manic places
Wish I laughed and kept the good friendships
Watch life, here I go again

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

REAL non-soundtrack Gaga music.

More of this

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

Just now, flower moon said:

REAL non-soundtrack Gaga music.

More of this

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

it may be buried under Kygo'd and Eurovision'd production sometimes but Chromatica has her best lyrics

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

Even though it's not exactly a ballad, this is one of Gaga's most emotional songs imo. That piano bit especially has always been a GUT PUNCH for me. :sosad: I still don't get why they chose to not release this masterpiece.

 

 

3 minutes ago, sunbathinganimal said:

it may be buried under Kygo'd and Eurovision'd production sometimes but Chromatica has her best lyrics

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

True. I feel like since AP she's made kinda bad/weird decisions with producers, although I do like Chromaticas production mostly.

wendy-williams-2.thumb.jpg.ff2691130ee3e

So we’re dragging ASIB now? We should go back to the album rates cause somehow we’re even LESS mentally stable than when we’re rating her albums for the 7329473th time chile 

 

spacer.png

Edited by luckythisway

15 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Too Far Gone :worship2:

Underrated GEM :worship2:

 

The way Bradaddy's tracks are all country/folk-rock excellence :worship2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.