Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Lady Gaga

This is part 1 of the Lady Gaga discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 457.3k
  • Views 18.7m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Topics in this Discussion

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

19 minutes ago, Miracle said:

If I were Gaga or Interscope I would make her release a surprise album this fall to ride the wave of her catalog doing so well. Maybe an EP could do? Idk

EPs are for E-listers pls

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

EPs are for E-listers pls

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

Album or nothing

32 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

We're not getting new music until 2025, are we? Like I have to accept that. 

Yep.

8 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

 

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

Maybe she could actually reach 60M+ :WAP:

How many streams do Bloody Mary and Judas need to push BTW to diamond? BTW is currently 4x Platinum, but its certification was updated three years ago.      

1 minute ago, Brishka said:

How many streams do Bloody Mary and Judas need to push BTW to diamond? BTW is currently 4x Platinum, but its certification was updated three years ago.      

BTW is closer to 5x Platinum from what I understood

so... it'll be a long road

2 minutes ago, Brishka said:

How many streams do Bloody Mary and Judas need to push BTW to diamond? BTW is currently 4x Platinum, but its certification was updated three years ago.      

A lot  :rip: For that every BTW song would need to get viral

37 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

We're not getting new music until 2025, are we? Like I have to accept that. 

Yup, and I'm at peace with that.

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

4 minutes ago, chosensparkles said:

BTW is closer to 5x Platinum from what I understood

so... it'll be a long road

The RIAA calculates streaming equivalents as 150 streams = 1 song sale and 1500 streams = 1 album sale. If we assume that BTW is at least 5x platinum, that would be 7,500,000,000 streams on all platforms combined.   

Edited by Brishka

Kwotb radio charts:

 

Lady Gaga - Bloody Mary
      6.13 +0.35

 

 

6m more and she will join the Top100 club :giraffe:

4 minutes ago, Konril said:

Yup, and I'm at peace with that.

110621099_ttt1.thumb.gif.19bdc3c6c80d4bb

I’ll be fine if we get some unreleased AP songs this year and a song or 2 (or covers) from the JFAD soundtrack.

 

I wonder if she will release a song before the Grammy deadline. She’s been nominated every year since 2018

If BM keeps receiving 2M updates for the whole year, it will get 730 million streams (486K units). So, I think that BM, Judas and BTW will be able to push the album to 6X Platinum by mid-2024:clap3: I don't see BM dropping below 1M anytime soon even if it slows down.   

Edited by Brishka

If BTW reaches 6x Platinum, her decline will not look that steep even if we combine TF and TFM. That's probably the best thing about BM going viral.   

Edited by Brishka

she is definitely coming for 60m monthly listeners 

 

also predicted to drop two spots in the U.K. charts this week. i thought we were going top ten 

 

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, TheLastChord said:

We're not getting new music until 2025, are we? Like I have to accept that. 

It's quite obvious since time at this point.. :snowman:

26 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

I’ll be fine if we get some unreleased AP songs this year and a song or 2 (or covers) from the JFAD soundtrack.

 

I wonder if she will release a song before the Grammy deadline. She’s been nominated every year since 2018

Troy Carter has rights to Act 2 unreleased songs. I wouldn't expect any unreleased material for ARTPOP's 10th Anniversary. The most we'll get is a celebration tweet, a tiktok of Gaga dancing to ARTPOP and a few Inez and Vinoodh outtakes. 

25 minutes ago, Brishka said:

If BM keeps receiving 2M updates for the whole year, it will get 730 million streams (486K units). So, I think that BM, Judas and BTW will be able to push the album to 6X Platinum by mid-2024:clap3: I don't see BM dropping below 1M anytime soon even if it slows down.   

You Are confusing global numbers with a local chart, sis :-*

Applause +494,475 / BIGGEST UPDATE SINCE 2013, it's close to beat its all time peak

 

SBuVyot.gif

Edited by Artur

26 minutes ago, iconicyayo said:

also predicted to drop two spots in the U.K. charts this week. i thought we were going top ten 

 

spacer.png

the journey continues ⚔️💓

2 minutes ago, Artur said:

Applause +494,475 / BIGGEST UPDATE SINCE 2013, it's close to beat its all time peak

 

SBuVyot.gif

Ngl i expected it to get 500k+ today :redface: but amazing update nevertheless 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.