Lady Gaga

Phoenixstar

1 hour ago, hausofdave said:

GAGA SNUBBED FOR BEST ACTRESS!! HER ACTING CAREER WAS JUST A FLUKE, ITS OVER! #WriteWhatUWant #MethodActingNotTheAwards

IGAKOOY & L4S DIDN'T WIN POP DUO NOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR, ITS NOMINATIONS WERE JUST PITY THROWN FOR TONY BENNETT! GAGA AN AWARDS POISON! #SayWhatUWantBoutMe #ImNotSorry #BestTraditionalPopVocalWinsNotAOTY

HOLD MY HAND FAILED TO LIVE UP TO TMBA'S HYPE, IT COULDN'T EVEN OUTCHART NOR OUTSTREAM IAW. ASIB & SHALLOW'S SUCCESS ONLY THANKS TO BRADLEY COOPERS ATTRIBUTION CONFIRMED?!! #UWontUseMyMind #NoisyIntrosAndScreechingVocalsNotTheCharts

spacer.png

:deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana::deadbanana:

• Replies 144.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Marry Illusion Glory

• Almodusa

• Artur

• Leptine

I can’t believe I saw Gaga and Benito live ,in the same month :WAP:

If they collab I fear I’ll never recover 

3 hours ago, hausofdave said:

GAGA SNUBBED FOR BEST ACTRESS!! HER ACTING CAREER WAS JUST A FLUKE, ITS OVER! #WriteWhatUWant #MethodActingNotTheAwards

IGAKOOY & L4S DIDN'T WIN POP DUO NOR ALBUM OF THE YEAR, ITS NOMINATIONS WERE JUST PITY THROWN FOR TONY BENNETT! GAGA AN AWARDS POISON! #SayWhatUWantBoutMe #ImNotSorry #BestTraditionalPopVocalWinsNotAOTY

HOLD MY HAND FAILED TO LIVE UP TO TMBA'S HYPE, IT COULDN'T EVEN OUTCHART NOR OUTSTREAM IAW. ASIB & SHALLOW'S SUCCESS ONLY THANKS TO BRADLEY COOPERS ATTRIBUTION CONFIRMED?!! #UWontUseMyMind #NoisyIntrosAndScreechingVocalsNotTheCharts

spacer.png

:ahh:

3 hours ago, hausofdave said:

spacer.png

This is hilarious but I am really struggling to figure out what TMBA and IAW stand for

LyIFCdf.gif

3 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

This is hilarious but I am really struggling to figure out what TMBA and IAW stand for

LyIFCdf.gif

IAW = I Ain't Worried, not sure what TMBA is though. :deadbanana2:

5 minutes ago, PoisonCandy said:

LyIFCdf.gif

Take My Breath Away (og Top Gun soundtrack)

Boobie at the Bad Bunny concert.
Her next #1 is secured, yup. Yup. 

LyIFCdf.gif

4 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Gaga x Bad Bunny

Gaga x BTS

Gaga x Card

Easy 3 #1s

LyIFCdf.gif

Really would be 3 easy ones, why not throw in Harry for 4

LyIFCdf.gif

I'd rather have ten more Million Reasons sized hits, than have a single Bad Bunny'd or BTS'd #1. Sorry. :dancehall2:

Just now, GraceRandolph said:

I'd rather have ten more Million Reasons sized hits, than have a single Bad Bunny'd or BTS'd #1. Sorry. :dancehall2:

Racist

LyIFCdf.gif

2 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Racist

LyIFCdf.gif

Liddos turning into the Hive. Surprised?

spacer.png

6 hours ago, Almodusa said:

When Bad Bunny asks Gaga if they can recreate the DWUW single cover for their cover 

spacer.png

Mister wall street polansky shaking 

LyIFCdf.gif

Half-Head.jpg.webp

Daily reminder that this was THE face. 

She needs to do an one episode cameo on House of the Dragon as a fierce, ruthless Targaryen. 

BTW has more daily streams than C word album :gaygacat9:Talent won, Quality won, Dark Artistry won, etc

17 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Half-Head.jpg.webp

Daily reminder that this was THE face. 

She needs to do an one episode cameo on House of the Dragon as a fierce, ruthless Targaryen. 

2014 was the last year featuring her somewhat original face (but the lips) 2015 she looked like Daphne Guinesss in AHS: Hotel, the tribute era, then in Joanne era something was just off about it

She looked her best at the Love4Sale promo concert and Gucci red carpets. 

gaga collabed with t.i. and twista but refused to collab with relevant artists

1 hour ago, Burqaswag said:

I blame Azealia and her bad attitude. 

1 hour ago, Burqaswag said:

Wasn’t it Tara who lowkey made her collab with all these random rappers? :rip:

11 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Gaga x Bad Bunny

Gaga x BTS

Gaga x Card

Easy 3 #1s

LyIFCdf.gif

I'm not a big fan of artists hopping on others' songs to get a hit, but a Bad Bunny and Cardi collab just makes so much sense. It wouldn't be hard for Gaga to pull off and these two have been huge, long term fans of hers. :jonny:

5 minutes ago, Bang Up said:

I'm not a big fan of artists hopping on others' songs to get a hit

That would be more the case is she would jump on a song of other artists that are already doing well with adding her verse making it a remix, Gaga never did that, if the song born like a collaboration is different, however no way 3 collabs happen.

Hold my Hand reached 121M streams on Spotify yesterday.

Assuming HMH will gain at least 500.000 streams per day it will reach 200M streams on Spotify during Oscar 2023 weekend :firega:

121M + 500k x 160 days = 121M + 80M -> 201M streams

Edited by austriamonster

14 minutes ago, Leptine said:

That would be more the case is she would jump on a song of other artists that are already doing well with adding her verse making it a remix, Gaga never did that, if the song born like a collaboration is different, however no way 3 collabs happen.

well, that was kind of my point. :deadbanana: with bb and cardi, it would be an organic collab between two people who are fans of one another.

the bts thing... a quick cash/hit grab for both sides, but it would benefit them both.

Hold My Hand:

Spotify: 121.004.034 streams

Youtube: 145.987.000 streams

Total: 266.991.034 streams

For Youtube I counted all UMG licensed videos with more than 150k streams 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.